JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1872 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

35 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

On his post, he showed the bear he rented on set. It didn't even look like the front of our bible. I think the words were added on afterwards.

Can you share the link please? 

6 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Meet the bear...

Da-Bear.jpg

Obviously not a living bear. 

9 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Can you share the link please? 

Obviously not a living bear. 

You have to flip to the right twice because there are 3 pics attached to that post.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

25 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Photo illustration. 

Fake implies deceit. 

Was the photo used for a magazine? Can you dropp the link of it please. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Guri

3 hours ago, Guri said:

Was the photo used for a magazine? Can you dropp the link of it please. 

Thank you. 

You are aware this entire discussion topic is about the very magazine article you are asking a link for? 

8 hours ago, UpstateKate said:

Article is up on their website... http://www.newsweek.com/jehovahs-witnesses-939860

Here is a link to the article.  You will be able to purchase the actual magazine wherever Newsweek International is sold in your neighborhood either end of this week or next. 

12 hours ago, 1MKnight said:

Wha? Maybe this is a regional term, but when you say "rap" and "50c" I cann really only imagine that meaning an old Polish sister rapping "50cent" songs until the house-holder finally comes out to stop her xD

😂😂😂😂 Didn't make the connection till you said that. 

I used the word rap as opposed to knock because it was a hard, sharp, repetitive noise (a bit like rapping really) made with an object, rather than a knock made with knuckles. I wish the householder(s) had come out to stop her ... and given her an earful. She might have stopped doing it then. 

We have a decagonal fifty cent piece coin here. I think she kept one in her ministry bag especially for FS. 😅

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

9 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

We have a decagonal fifty cent piece coin here. I think she kept one in her ministry bag especially for FS. 😅

I just keep a short handled ball pein hammer in my back pocket for that.  Works easier on the windows too...

😨

5 hours ago, Dove said:

Pritty kitty.....😃

Thanks, Miss Kitty is my little dog. She follows me around everywhere and sits beside me most of the time. ..

She's convinced that if she could only get outside that door she would show them just how a Queen of the Jungle does things...

It's a tragic coincidence,  everytime that door opens she got urgent bizness somewhere else. 

Soon tho, real soon she is gonna show them....

1470176052837-2083483002.jpg.e58a39e0d4c5be0f9c1a5ddc7a8de517.jpg

Was it a fake photo? 

It is not fake, but sometimes you use various techniques to reach a wanted effect. Our organisation does the same. The set of a photo session might not look exactly the same as the end result.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

29 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

It is not fake, but sometimes you use various techniques to reach a wanted effect. Our organisation does the same. The set of a photo session might not look exactly the same as the end result.

Thesauron, 

I used to work as a professional photo editor. I asked if the photoshopped photo wasn’t used  by media. :) 

17 hours ago, Dove said:

Sorry, I'm still learning how to post a link...copy & paste obviously didn't work..😒 but, the story is found on jw.org in NEWS..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

16 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

You have to flip to the right twice because there are 3 pics attached to that post.

15 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Ah, did not see the arrow. Thanks.

Took me 5 minutes to find it. x_x Needs more contrast. Thank you.

Thesauron, 

I used to work as a professional photo editor. I asked if the photoshopped photo wasn’t used  by media.  

It was used as cover for the international edition.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

16 minutes ago, Omoyeme said:

Can we stay on topic regarding the Newsweek cover and Russian situation...please!

What is the cat doing here? I am with Omoyeme on this one. :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.