JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Yesterday it was shootings in Wisconsin. Today it's Maryland. Tomorrow?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2123 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/officials-multiple-victims-in-aberdeen-shooting/23330608

ABERDEEN, Md. —

There are multiple victims of a shooting Thursday morning in a business area in Aberdeen, Harford County Sheriff's Office officials said.

Deputies were called to a reported shooting at 9:09 a.m. along the 1500 block of Perryman Roads, in the area of Spesutia Road, officials said.

:(

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

This just happened not to far away from my home.  It's getting out of hand!  It was on this morning on regular town news in my area and now its gone viral world wide.  Another mass shooting at a distribution center not more then 30 minutes from my home.  I feel like we're living in a war zone!   WBAL News August 20, 2018/Daily Mail on Line August 20,2018

Female shooter kills three and injures two in morning shooting at Rite Aid warehouse in Maryland business park before being taken to hospital in critical condition

r you sure it is the glasses? r you thinking that could be why you saw county instead of country

r you thinking it is only you? It isn't - happens to me all the time

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

today:

https://oksitoys.com/incidents/30556-in-kindergarten-in-queens-there-was-a-stabbing-several-injured.html

In flushing (borough of Queens) today, September 21, unidentified woman staged a stabbing in a kindergarten, located at 161st Street.

According to preliminary information, among victims there are children.

All the injured were immediately hospitalized in hospital New York-Presbyterian/Queens.

The police reported that the wounds, luckily, are not dangerous to life.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday after the morning meeting on a highway I695, 3 vehicles involved in a Road Rage incident.  A white van , a black Niassan 4 door sedan (or close to it) and another vehicle were flying down the beltway and cutting each other off.  The black nissan fired at one of the cars (not the van) and shot a woman driver.  She is in critical condition but still alive.  The police are looking for people to volunteer about anything they saw.   What gets me is that they have camera everywhere but obvious no one turns to on.  If they had a camera working in that area, they would have by now caught the culprit or culprits involved in the shooting.  It pays to just let them cut you off, and we do not retaliate.  If we do, we can wind up like this lady who was shot!   More and more people who are becoming a law to themselves, and we met some really irate people in the ministry too.  These are behind the doors we knock on or ring a door bell.  The people in my territory are armed.   Am expecting one of us out there to get shot, and have dogs that are guard dogs set upon us too.  So far we had one homeowner come out and told us to get the ()**)*)* out of this yard or else!   This got me thinking, am glad for now I have a writing territory.  

South Carolina. It just hit the news here...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/us/active-shooter-florence-south-carolina/index.html

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Things have certainly gone from bad to worst and it is more evident as each day passes.  Take every precaution you can to make yourselves feel safe as you continue to preach in these very last days.   If we are disturbed by the news we hear, we can be certain that the general public are much  closer to - faint out of fear -than we are.

Right now we can be happy that they still verbally tell us to get the bleep out of their yard instead of shooting first and asking questions later. 

Maybe we should be thinking ahead of time of what to say if we are caught in an unfavorable situation.  Jehovah teaches us that An answer when mild turns away rage. What are some answers or suggestions we can share with one another?

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah