JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for November 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1947 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 hours ago, Mykyl said:

That link goes to another video and not to the November broadcast? 

Yes, the Venezuela video is already there. But don't worry. The broadcast will show up there too later. Just wait for the brothers to upload it.

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201811&langwritten=e

19 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

He said he had received the info from someone 'in the know' and that the broadcast would answer a question  

we have been having for some time.  My immediate thought was 'the identity of the king of the north'.

He would not reveal any more of what that someone said. :zipmouth:

Did anyone watch it to find out what this brother was talking about?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

2 minutes ago, The German said:

He talks about seahorses.
See the Broadcasting.🤩

I usually watch the Broadcasting after the 5:30 ABC world news. I prefer to get the bad news first :lol:

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Morning Worship:

Dos that mean I have to forgive Sister Commentsonnextparagraph, Sister Commentsforever and Brother Forgotmynameagain?

Do they have relatives in your congregation?

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Spoiler

Holy spirit and Brotherly love helped our Korean Brothers to endure persecution.

Holy spirit and Brotherly love and association helped our Brother Victor to endure persecution.

Holy spirit and TRUE friends help us to endure each and every day.

Holy spirit and brotherly love and forgiveness help us overcome negative feelings toward one another.

Holy spirit and having the mind of Jehovah helped our Sister Emma endure her marriage to an unbelieving mate.

Holy spirit and The TRUTH helped our two Greek brothers conquer the evil with the good.

The next installment of "Was It Designed?"  is available on JW Broadcasting for us to watch or download.

The theocratic history of our brothers and sisters in Portugal was beautiful to behold!

Yup!  This month's JW Broadcast was pretty SPECTACULAR, all right!  ^_^

No longtime question was answered, though...unless there were some who have been contemplating which creature

in Jehovah's animal creation was going to be featured next in the "Was It Designed?" series. :D

Spoiler

Seahorses-starfish-animated.gif~c200

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

anyone watch it to find out what this brother was talking about?

I just finished watching it and still don't know what he was talking about. At the end, the brother said "We have an announcement" but that turned out to be something about a seahorse. He had me going for a minute. 🤣

23 minutes ago, Saffron said:

I just finished watching it and still don't know what he was talking about. At the end, the brother said "We have an announcement" but that turned out to be something about a seahorse. He had me going for a minute. 🤣

Maybe he got the broadcasts mixed up. If not, that brother is dramatic :lol:

Edited by Brother Jack

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Morning Worship:

Dos that mean I have to forgive Sister Commentsonnextparagraph, Sister Commentsforever and Brother Forgotmynameagain?

Do they have relatives in your congregation?

:lol1:

Yesssss... along with their relatives Sister Repeat the Same Comment and Brother I called on you BUT can you yield your comment..Forgive, forgive forgive...>:D<

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)