Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for November 2018


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1264 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

On 10/29/2018 at 5:22 PM, Omoyeme said:

The monthly broadcast for NOVEMBER is one week away!  Could it be?  Is this the month that we'll have the privilege of seeing Brother Cook host this program?

 

Stay tuned! :)

 

 

Can't wait for it.

 

Brother Cook would likely host the February 2019 JWB. Last month was a GB member, and they will alternate with a helper for November. We will have the Annual meeting for the December JWB, and Gilead Graduation for the January JWB (if they're following the same format from last year).

 

I love your enthusiasm, though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Can't wait for it.

 

Brother Cook would likely host the February 2019 JWB. Last month was a GB member, and they will alternate with a helper for November. We will have the Annual meeting for the December JWB, and Gilead Graduation for the January JWB (if they're following the same format from last year).

 

I love your enthusiasm, though!

The annual meeting and gilead programs still need hostos to present, I think... Or are they just throwing the program without any introduction? (I don't remember last years...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The annual meeting and gilead programs still need hostos to present, I think... Or are they just throwing the program without any introduction? (I don't remember last years...)
The first part of the monthly broadcast of those meetings always have a host.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, richietj77 said:

The first part of the monthly broadcast of those meetings always have a host.

Br. Juan, this is very true, but Br. Flodin was the host for the last Annual Meeting broadcast.  He spent 1 minute and 20 seconds introducing the part and 1 minute and 20 seconds closing the broadcast.  So it was not much "Hosting" to speak of....😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jayrtom said:

The annual meeting and gilead programs still need hostos to present, I think... Or are they just throwing the program without any introduction? (I don't remember last years...)

Yes, last year, they used helpers to do both as they only introduce and conclude the program. I don't think a GB would be used for that. It wasn't the case last year anyway.

1 minute ago, jwhess said:

Br. Juan, this is very true, but Br. Flodin was the host for the last Annual Meeting broadcast.  He spent 1 minute and 20 seconds introducing the part and 1 minute and 20 seconds closing the broadcast.  So it was not much "Hosting" to speak of....😉 

I just posted something to that effect!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bob said:

We will have the Annual meeting for the December JWB, and Gilead Graduation for the January JWB (if they're following the same format from last year).

Br. Bob, the month of December last year had Br. Mark Noumair host the first of 3 parts of the Gilead Graduation.  Then in January of this year, Br. Kenneth Flodin hosted the broadcast of the Annual meeting that was dispensed in 3 parts during the month.  As both of them said in their introductions, it was designed to let the translators have enough time to present the program in many languages.  You are correct about our enthusiasm...😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

Br. Bob, the month of December last year had Br. Mark Noumair host the first of 3 parts of the Gilead Graduation.  Then in January of this year, Br. Kenneth Flodin hosted the broadcast of the Annual meeting that was dispensed in 3 parts during the month.  As both of them said in their introductions, it was designed to let the translators have enough time to present the program in many languages.  You are correct about our enthusiasm...😉

Argh, I knew I had it backward! 

 

Thanks brother!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2018 at 10:19 PM, Bob said:

Yes, last year, they used helpers to do both as they only introduce and conclude the program. I don't think a GB would be used for that. It wasn't the case last year anyway.

I just posted something to that effect!

You may be right but I don't think the fact that it is just a 1m Hosting makes it less importante 😉

I remember other cases of hosting small bits of information and it was a GB member doing it (not JWB but other videos)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A brother told us, at this morning's meeting, that he had received some ' inside information' that November's Monthly Broadcast was going to be extra special, and that we wouldn't want to miss it.

 

EVERY Monthly Broadcast is extra special and I wouldn't want to miss any of them.^_^

 

Still...it makes you wonder...🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

A brother told us, at this morning's meeting, that he had received some ' inside information' that November's Monthly Broadcast was going to be extra special, and that we wouldn't want to miss it.

 

EVERY Monthly Broadcast is extra special and I wouldn't want to miss any of them.^_^

 

Still...it makes you wonder...🤔

Did he tell you how he knew?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Did he tell you how he knew?

He said he had received the info from someone 'in the know' and that the broadcast would answer a question  

we have been having for some time.  My immediate thought was 'the identity of the king of the north'.

He would not reveal any more of what that someone said. :zipmouth:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

He said he had received the info from someone 'in the know' and that the broadcast would answer a question  

we have been having for some time.  My immediate thought was 'the identity of the king of the north'.

He would not reveal any more of what that someone said. :zipmouth:

Well, we will know in less than 24 hours..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

A brother told us, at this morning's meeting, that he had received some ' inside information' that November's Monthly Broadcast was going to be extra special, and that we wouldn't want to miss it.

 

EVERY Monthly Broadcast is extra special and I wouldn't want to miss any of them.^_^

 

Still...it makes you wonder...🤔

Wish he said what it was

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

He said he had received the info from someone 'in the know' and that the broadcast would answer a question  

we have been having for some time.

I'm starting a pool that there is a part about gambling. Who wants to buy in?

 

:lol1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.1.2 (changelog)