JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Alternatives

Lets kick this forum into play shall we

I always reach for either herbs or Homeopathy before I visit the doctor... my doctor is my last resort, however I do know when it's time for a antibiotic etc.

Winter colds/coughs etc are always treated with herbs... I find that a product called Bronchosan which is in effect a mix of ivy and thyme is my 'go to' for shifting coughs or catarrh.   

Sadly many herbal remedies have been removed from the shelves here and have become illegal to sell... so everyone just buys them in from the UK, mostly its because they work!  another reason of course is because they can have contraindications to prescribed medicines so you do have to be aware and be careful.

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

• 2 years later...

Hi Anniebea

great topic especially these days!
I am a Biomagnetic pair therapist, and am interested in wholesome natural alternatives too. Am thinking about learning more on nutrition / herbalism. Since I discovered how good herbal teas and vitamins are for us, (like actually personally as a family for real). Pine needle tea, dandelion tea, echinacea, cats claw, grapefruit seed extract, colloidal silver, hawthorn, and much more!
Have you learnt anything really good recently!? Or any relevant new tips?

• 5 weeks later...

You might enjoy kicking this around....  I have dabbled many years (50!!) starting with homeopathic remedies for bee/bug irritation/itching/reactions, as a young mom the homeopathic for teething pain but as an aging woman (and a seriously medically damaged person) I have given up on the corrupt system that says "come, come to us" BUT we will only practice management not healing... 

With homeopathy there often is the possibility of healing...  But alas, the Devil is in the details, even with homeopathy there is a type of politics if you get caught up in discussing "the correct way" as opposed to what has worked for others and can work for you.    I jumped into classes for my medical needs And it has made aging "more doable", helped me repair internal systems that were impaired from previous medications, calmed me in emotional crisis and helped even in dramatic ways (now that I have some skill and a support team).   Here are pictures of what can be done with homeopathy...   1st picture found unconscious on a bridge in biking area with a concussion, small brain bleed, 4 broken facial bones/1 sinus fracture/20 plus stitches and the 2nd picture 12 days later.  And he is 72!

home at least.jpg

Dale day 12 .jpg

On 2/23/2019 at 11:36 AM, Anniebea said:

Sadly many herbal remedies have been removed from the shelves here and have become illegal to sell

The Codex Alimentarius, or “Food Code”, is a collection of international standards, guidelines and codes of practice to protect the health of consumers ...    it sounds good but it protects the "business end" as much as the uneducated consumer.    There is a grey area of those who have access to family, regional remedies and this means you need a network you trust.  For some years as Codex became established you could go to Dr Google to learn, find great research and support but NOW it is pretty tightly in place and even most search engines have succumbed to the business control that has settled on the earth and "finding" reliable info is difficult without help.   

On 2/23/2019 at 11:36 AM, Anniebea said:

a product called Bronchosan which is in effect a mix of ivy and thyme is my 'go to' for shifting coughs or catarrh.   

Just simple stories can be great for learning things...   I learned from a teacher in Canada who works with Native People in his area and he mentioned that they used IVY for colds...   So in 10 yrs you are only the second that I heard who is aware of it in a therapeutic way... but at least this product is available still!   I know a Native sister from the NW United States who is a generation separated from their traditions( tribal groups can have different practices too) and she wasn't aware of Ivy as a remedy. Thyme is a powerful plant/oil... anti-microbial, soothing in small amounts as in vapors and honey mixes. Thx for that source!

• 2 years later...
On 11/20/2021 at 10:09 AM, Geralyn said:

With homeopathy there often is the possibility of healing...  I jumped into classes for my medical needs and it helped me repair internal systems that were impaired from previous medications, calmed me in emotional crisis and helped even in dramatic ways.

I started taking a remedy the other day for a sinus issue I was having and the next day I got so tired I had to take a nap - at 8:30 in the morning!! So, maybe it was working, I don't know. But my homeopath told me there are remedies that can help with detox from all kinds of things, and when I asked her about detoxing from the mRNA technology, she suggested I try the America's Frontline Doctors site. So I looked there, but couldn't find anything, so I was wondering if anyone has found anything that works for them?

3 hours ago, Motherhen said:

so I was wondering if anyone has found anything that works for them?

First of all....how would you know you're "suffering" from the mRNA technology specifically?  Second, what could you do to test & confirm that something "worked" for someone?

Any relief of symptoms by taking/doing something could be correlation, but not causation.  How could one know for sure?  🤔

5 hours ago, Motherhen said:

I started taking a remedy the other day for a sinus issue I was having and the next day I got so tired I had to take a nap - at 8:30 in the morning!! So, maybe it was working, I don't know. But my homeopath told me there are remedies that can help with detox from all kinds of things, and when I asked her about detoxing from the mRNA technology, she suggested I try the America's Frontline Doctors site. So I looked there, but couldn't find anything, so I was wondering if anyone has found anything that works for them?

Hi @Motherhen

Sorry you are suffering. First let's have some curiosity about the spiritual sibling that posted here, eh folks.

I believe this website may have been what you were looking for:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/

It's not specifically for vaccine injury only but also for post viral syndrome (long covid).

I can't say I've tried any of these things as I'm not suffering at all, but there are testimonials and maybe you can get some support. 

Please make sure that if you are having symptoms you get these checked out by a well qualified and sympathetic physician. Many doctors are invalidating patients by suggesting that their symptoms are a sign of a mental health condition, so it can be tough but there are some good eggs out there. 

A D-dimer test might be useful if your physician is agreeable. Here's an article about it:

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/all/what-is-a-d-dimer-test-and-why-is-it-significant/

Be careful who you speak to because there are sharks in the water too, jumping on the bandwagon for a quick buck.

I do have 2 friends who have had this test done and who have excellent physicians who are treating them for their symptoms. Their physicians eliminated other causes of the elevated D-dimer and then went forward with diagnosing micro-clotting and treating.

Feel free to message me privately and maybe I can put you in touch if your stories are similar. I know that they are both open to chatting as they've been on their own medical gaslighting journeys and so are always up for supporting others if they are struggling.

1 hour ago, Frances Bennett said:

Hi @Motherhen

Sorry you are suffering. First let's have some curiosity about the spiritual sibling that posted here, eh folks. I believe this website may have been what you were looking for: https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/

Wow! Rumors travel fast, as I never actually said I was "suffering". 😁 But I do believe in being proactive and having a well stocked medicine cabinet just in case. So thank you for the links, Frances! That's exactly what I was looking for, and the part in the article where it says how to rid the cells of the spike proteins was particularly helpful:

First Line Therapies

(Not symptom specific; listed in order of importance)

• Intermittent daily fasting or periodic daily fasts
  • Ivermectin
  • Moderating physical activity
  • Low-dose naltrexone
  • Nattokinase
  • Aspirin
  • Melatonin
  • Magnesium
  • Methylene blue
  • Sunlight and Photobiomodulation
  • Resveratrol
Probiotics/Prebiotics/Adjunctive/Second-Line Therapies

(Listed in order of importance)

• Vitamin D (with Vitamin K2)
  • N-acetyl cysteine
  • Cardio Miracle™ and L-arginine/L-citrulline supplements
  • Omega-3 fatty acids
  • Sildenafil (with or without L-arginine- L-citrulline)
  • Nigella sativa
  • Vitamin C
  • Spermidine
  • Non-invasive brain stimulation
  • Intravenous Vitamin C
  • Behavioral modification, relaxation therapy, mindfulness therapy, and psychological support

It gets confusing with all the supposed cures out there like you said, "because there are sharks in the water too, jumping on the bandwagon for a quick buck." But this looks to be genuinely helpful.

4 hours ago, Frances Bennett said:

Hi @Motherhen

Sorry you are suffering. First let's have some curiosity about the spiritual sibling that posted here, eh folks.

I believe this website may have been what you were looking for:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/

It's not specifically for vaccine injury only but also for post viral syndrome (long covid).

I can't say I've tried any of these things as I'm not suffering at all, but there are testimonials and maybe you can get some support. 

Please make sure that if you are having symptoms you get these checked out by a well qualified and sympathetic physician. Many doctors are invalidating patients by suggesting that their symptoms are a sign of a mental health condition, so it can be tough but there are some good eggs out there. 

A D-dimer test might be useful if your physician is agreeable. Here's an article about it:

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/all/what-is-a-d-dimer-test-and-why-is-it-significant/

Be careful who you speak to because there are sharks in the water too, jumping on the bandwagon for a quick buck.

I do have 2 friends who have had this test done and who have excellent physicians who are treating them for their symptoms. Their physicians eliminated other causes of the elevated D-dimer and then went forward with diagnosing micro-clotting and treating.

Feel free to message me privately and maybe I can put you in touch if your stories are similar. I know that they are both open to chatting as they've been on their own medical gaslighting journeys and so are always up for supporting others if they are struggling.

I really appreciate you pointing out the FLCCC Alliance website. There is so much valuable information about what to do to both prevent illness and what to do if ill, and all this information given for free.  How many healthcare providers do that? [Naturally they advise to seek the guidance of your healthcare provider.] I had glanced at this website in the past but not really given it a good look and it's such a great source for healthy living.  Thanks again!

On 4/16/2024 at 10:25 AM, computerwiz said:

how would you know you're "suffering" from the mRNA technology specifically?  

When one has a new and persistent pathology (behavior of a disease meriting or requiring further medical examination) that you did not have before your mRNA shot it is worth noting to your DR.   Hopefully you will receive good medical support.   No one knows your state of health and how you are feeling better than YOU and there are competant providers and resources out there, seek care!  

On 4/16/2024 at 10:25 AM, computerwiz said:

Second, what could you do to test & confirm that something "worked" for someone?

Don't feel obligated to "test & confirm that something "worked" for someone" while you feel unwell, you have enough to do just finding campassionate and  competant care.   When you feel better and have less symptoms that is one way you are confirming to yourself not a perfect "cure" but improvement that can be had faster if you search a bit than if you ignore persistant symptoms  because someone made you doubt yourself.

How does ANYONE know that an mRNA shot worked?  Many who have had multiple jabs still have bouts of C-19 or even long CVD, some have had lengthy stints in Hosp with CVD!  

Here is an unexamined spiritual danger: blaming COVID deaths on the unvaccinated can be "carrying on a lie"!   Most vaccine injury deaths occur within a week of the jab and these deaths are mis-recorded as "unvaccinated" (rather than Not Fully Vaccinated) IF they occur within 14 days of the vaccine.  The same mis-information labels someone who gets COVID during that 14 day period and dies.  It goes on record as an unvaccinated death rather than a "Not Fully Vaccinated" death! 

image.thumb.png.72384558dacfa323cd42d5415f5f115f.png

No matter how willing and vaccinated you were if things go wrong during that 14 day period you get no recognition even though you stepped up!   The term "unvaccinated" has been used in a shaming way to unscripturally impute disloyalty, disobedience  and an "uncooperative" state of ill repute.  This term is lyingly used in the "news" to keep vaccine activity high.   Where it can be wrong is where we do not bother to do the research*, see the political misuse of this term and that our wrong use of it might negatively impact our spiritual brother's God given conscience.  

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf   

But if you have symptoms that are bothersome rather than SERIOUS (as those Frances mentions) sometimes there are simple adjustments you can do.  Better hydration and mineral rich salt use are top of my list for better circulation, clearer thinking and less pain.   But in the case of normal vaccine complications there are solutions listed by Motherhen ⬆️ that can be researched to detox the excess proteins that are becoming commonly known.  Self care takes real discipline but is worth the effort.

35 minutes ago, Geralyn said:

The term "unvaccinated" has been used in a shaming way to unscripturally impute disloyalty, disobedience  and an "uncooperative" state of ill repute.

Never seen this in practice, but I saw respecting others and their decisions.. 

Also have noticed that some have rather strong opinions on the issue of defending "non vaccination", which have not seen with those who chose to be vaccinated. 

Opposition to vaccines should be personal matter, but yet is vocalized on forums, and personal conversations. (which I have experienced personally) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Hi [mention=835]Motherhen[/mention]

...Their physicians eliminated other causes of the elevated D-dimer and then went forward with diagnosing micro-clotting and treating.

Feel free to message..

Could you please tell me more about 'micro-clotting' and mRna.
TIA

Old (Downunder) Tone

14 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

TIA

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Will do, but if it's ok tomorrow because it's bedtime for me in the UK 😴

Someone else might be able to help you whilst I'm sleeping though...I'll check back in the morning...night all 🌛

11 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

respecting others and their decisions.. 

Many who felt proud to take the new gene therapy "being obedient to the Slave"  are now caught in a catch-22 situation because some brothers will not "allow" their health problems as possibly being vax related while some well respected medical DRs are now working together to explain what is known and what treatment that might help.  Conversations that normally would unite us are still painful to those not affected yet.   Hopefully we can comfort and assist each other in this thread and just go forward without mentally exhausting debates...

12 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

TIA

Hi Donwnundertone,

I don't know if it helps. I'm from Germany and we have had a german prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt. In his professional life, Professor Arne Burkhardt was chief physician with 40 year pathologie experience. Member of the German Society of Pathology, a highly respected pathologist in the professional world.

He explained the blod-clotting which MRNA or the spike protein can trigger from minute 33 on.

https://odysee.com/@TLAVagabond:5/Arne-Burkhardt-Interview-12-23-23:1?t=1995

...He explained the blod-clotting which MRNA or the spike protein can trigger from minute 33 on.
https://odysee.com/@TLAVagabond:5/Arne-Burkhardt-Interview-12-23-23:1?t=1995

Ty so much for posting this link. I started to watch this from 33min in. It was both disturbing and fascinating.

I then went back to the start, and watched the whole 2+ hours. It is now 1:30am. Not necessarily the best topic to review before bedtime.

Now I need time to think about it.

It seems a very sobering dissection and summation of his pathology findings. I hope his concerns (voiced around 1:37) do not affect many people. Only time will tell.

Old (Downunder) Tone

Hi @downunderone (I can't seem to link you properly sorry)

So micro-clotting…

It has been known for quite a while that covid 19 is not only a lung disease but also significantly affects the blood – particularly the aspects of clotting and flow. Patients with acute covid 19 and long covid are not only more likely to develop standard clots but are also found to have unusual micro-clot formations in the blood. The article below explains it really well and has excellent links to medical studies showing the findings.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/05/long-covid-research-microclots

It appears that it is the spike protein that is causing these micro-clots. We can be exposed to the spike protein either through infection or vaccination. The micro-clots appear to be the cause of many people’s long covid symptoms and many doctors are researching how to treat patients that are suffering. 

This website is from one such medical facility and contains a lot of useful information. Please bear in mind that I am not advocating for this provider, I have heard a lot of people saying his treatment is excellent, but I know it is very expensive too – the website makes interesting reading though:

https://mvresearch.org

Much more research needs to be done but here, from the website, is the goal of the research:

“When microclots form in the body, they’re typically broken down easily and removed from the bloodstream. However, when the spike protein is introduced to the blood either through viral infection or vaccination, it causes the formation of amyloid fibrin microclots. These microclots are resistant to fibrinolysis, the body’s normal breakdown process. In some patients, they accumulate, damaging the endothelium in small blood vessels and inhibiting oxygen delivery to the body’s tissues.

These microclots cannot be viewed with a traditional microscope, nor can they always be detected with D-dimer measurements. We are currently working to validate Flow Cytometry as a quantitative test for the amount of amyloid fibrin. Research directed towards understanding these microclots and the damage they cause to the endothelium will inform treatment protocols”.

As these micro-clots are very hard to detect many Doctors are completely unaware of the problem. Ill patients are going to their doctors for help are told that their pathology test results are within normal ranges and are then told that their symptoms are possibly psychological and they should try meditation, exercise or therapy – which must be a very difficult thing for people to cope with.

Now to the mRNA vaccine discussion…

As we know mRNA vaccines are a new technology that teaches your body to produce the spike protein in order to help you develop immunity to it and thus to Covid 19.

If somebody is a suffering due to micro-clotting issues it would be logical that further exposure to the spike protein should be avoided if at all possible – so Doctors treating these patients say that further boosting would be a bad idea for their patients.

The issue is slightly more complicated than that though. The vaccine was meant to stay in the arm and to allow the body to produce the spike for only a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, for some people – not all – this doesn’t appear to be how things worked out. Various studies have found that some people show evidence of production of the spike for a longer time.

One study suggests that in around 50% of people the spike protein production is turned on but doesn’t get turned off when expected and persistent peptides in the blood particularly linked to the vaccine induced spike (not the wild one*) can be detected up to 6 months after vaccination.

*It can be proven that the spike protein that is being detected is from the vaccine and not the virus because the spike from the vaccine differs from the wild spike.

Please see link to the study below:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/prca.202300048

Some scientists dispute these findings, others uphold them. Regardless much research is being carried out off of the back of these discussions.

Now it is important to note that this research is being driven by the symptoms being expressed in people globally. This is an emerging field of study and I personally would not like to put my neck on the line and say that the doctors who provide the information above are 100% right at this stage – I personally think there is a long way to go before things are fully understood, but at least they are trying to find a reason why so many people are ill, at least they are investigating and not denying there is a problem and at least people who felt hopeless are being listened to.

Many Doctors have suggested various protocols online to detox from the spike protein. I linked one website to @Motherhen earlier in the thread. Other doctors suggest different protocols. Here is a website looking at a few of them:

https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2022/08/how-to-detox-spike-protein-after-covid.html

Like I say, I’m not suffering at all and can’t personally vouch for any of them, but I have a couple of friends who are using some of the treatments and are seeing improvements in their symptoms.

Only time will tell how this issue will pan out, I think it’s important not to be dogmatic about any of it, but I hope you find something useful in these articles and links.

Edited by Frances Bennett

Ty @Frances Bennett, for your summation.
I felt it was a fair and balanced view.
I ended up in hospital several days after my 4th vaccination. I presented to the Emergency Room, to be diagnosed with a 120mm blot clot.
(I am still on anti-clotting meds.)
This has always puzzled me. My scans. test, blood work all are in 'normal' ranges.
I suspect there is more to the story. I wish to be well informed in decisions affecting my future treatments. Thank you for the link and your comments.

Old (Downunder) Tone

On 4/18/2024 at 3:11 AM, New World Explorer said:

Never seen this in practice, but I saw respecting others and their decisions.. 

Also have noticed that some have rather strong opinions on the issue of defending "non vaccination", which have not seen with those who chose to be vaccinated. 

Opposition to vaccines should be personal matter, but yet is vocalized on forums, and personal conversations. (which I have experienced personally) 

Witnesses on both sides of vaccination have faced opposition, pressure, and mockery and it's inappropriate for either. That being said, the majority of Witnesses took the vaccine. The privilege of the majority is not having to explain your position, hence the lack of forums promoting the majority view. For those who are not in the majority, and who have been shamed by Witnesses and the World alike, they deserve a space to air their grievances. This is a good opportunity for everyone to work on tolerating the opinions of others in a loving way, not "even if we disagree", but especially when we disagree. 

8 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

Ty @Frances Bennett, for your summation.
I felt it was a fair and balanced view.
I ended up in hospital several days after my 4th vaccination. I presented to the Emergency Room, to be diagnosed with a 120mm blot clot.
(I am still on anti-clotting meds.)
This has always puzzled me. My scans. test, blood work all are in 'normal' ranges.
I suspect there is more to the story. I wish to be well informed in decisions affecting my future treatments. Thank you for the link and your comments.

I'm so sorry to hear that 😔 I expect that was very painful and debilitating.

Yes, it sounds like there was more to the story you are right, especially as it came out of the blue without previous issues.

Maybe, as you are still undergoing treatment, you could ask your provider what his thoughts are on these blood clotting issues from the spike.

Have you ever had covid? Just out of interest. If so was it before you developed your clot?

Edited by Frances Bennett

...Have you ever had covid? Just out of interest. If so was it before you developed your clot?

Ty for your kind words.
I have never 'tested positive', but I did have a dry cough for a few days. This was after spending time some with my sister, who did test positive.
It was a mild reaction - if it was covid.
I was feeling pretty average for a day or 2. (It could have been anything!)

This happened about 9 months after my clot/hospital stay.

Currently, it is recommended that I stay on anti-coagulant treatment. This is a precaution, as they are unable to determine what caused my massive clot. They wish to avoid a repeat.
It's been a slow recovery over the past 20 months.

Old (Downunder) Tone

9 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

Ty for your kind words.
I have never 'tested positive', but I did have a dry cough for a few days. This was after spending time some with my sister, who did test positive.
It was a mild reaction - if it was covid.
I was feeling pretty average for a day or 2. (It could have been anything!)

This happened about 9 months after my clot/hospital stay.

Currently, it is recommended that I stay on anti-coagulant treatment. This is a precaution, as they are unable to determine what caused my massive clot. They wish to avoid a repeat.
It's been a slow recovery over the past 20 months.

Interesting 🤔 so nothing prior to the clot.

I wonder if the clot was caused by the spike from your vaccine then. This is worth investigating not only as it will clarify your treatment plan going forward but because you might be able to get some compensation to alleviate any losses you have incurred.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-claims-scheme#:~:text=The COVID-19 vaccine claims,out who can get it.