JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - July 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1726 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

11 hours ago, The German said:

The lyrics will be published in a few weeks on jw.org. If the desired language has subtitles, you will also find the lyrics there.

May i know lyrics get separately or only subtitle of song video? 

Are you anyone noticed the end of the broadcasting july video? 

Brother cook said this month end will release new exciting video from publishing department

What your guesses about the exciting video? 

Spoiler

May be the exciting video contains releassing  new tracts about great tribulation 

Edited by Arumuga Raja

19 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

Are you anyone noticed the end of the broadcasting july video? 

Brother cook said this month end will release new exciting video from publishing department

What your guesses about the exciting video? 

Hide contents

May be the exciting video contains releassing  new tracts about great tribulation 

Considering the spoiler in another part of this forum, I guess it's more about a revised translation of the Bible in an important language...

If the video is from the Publishing Committee it would have to be something different. The translation of the Bible comes under the Writing Committee.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102014251#h=90:0-104:398

• Publishing Committee

• Those serving on this committee supervise the printing and shipping of Bible literature worldwide. They oversee printeries and properties owned and operated by the various corporations used by Jehovah’s Witnesses, as well as all construction worldwide, including the work of building Kingdom Halls. They arrange for the best use of funds donated for the Kingdom work.

• Writing Committee

• The brothers serving on this committee supervise the preparation of spiritual food in written and electronic form for fellow believers and the general public. It also cares for the organization’s Web site and oversees the translation work done throughout the earth. Additionally, this committee responds to questions about the meaning of certain scriptures and points presented in the publications.

•  

1 hour ago, Hope said:

Yes, of course. I just wanted the latest of everything we have to put on the usb for his listening pleasure in his car.

(tu)

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

On 03/07/2019 at 11:47, The German said:

Eu acho que a imagem de visualização número 13 não deixa outra conclusão.

I'm sorry if I'm a little lost, but what visualization image is this? Where is it, please?

On 7/4/2019 at 3:38 PM, Araujo JW said:

Thank you!

On 7/1/2019 at 6:29 PM, TonyWenz said:

Does anyone have the transcript of the July Broadcast??? I really need it.

Yes. please.

Modesty...another Godly quality!  This particular JWB is a keeper for me and it was so nice to see Brother Cook prepare an "enjoyable feast" for our spiritual palate!

Okay ! I'm working hard here!

All right. For all the others waiting, either patiently or otherwise...

It's here.

Merci beaucoup! :)

I loved the opening story about those two lovely sisters who were shown love finally in a family setting. Very important to appreciate our family and how Jehovah gave us the family arrangement. The world is so cruel without a loving family, as those two sisters Lailai and Mimi unfortunately experienced.