JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - July 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1726 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Loved the broadcast presentation by Bro. Cook.  He seems to have such a warm appeal about him.  And yeah, broadcasting via satellite?? Can all of this be real??  What next?  Expect the unexpected?  For sure!  Can Jehovah keep doing this forever?  Yeah, He can.  So.... what’s next?  Can’t wait to find out. Ps. 126:1-6 

Edited by paulc

Preach The Word....Be At It Urgently. 2 Tim. 4:2

I love this Scripture and how it was used to introduce the new Original JW Broadcast song for July: 

Joshua 1:9  "Have I not commanded you? Be courageous and strong. Do not be struck with terror or fear, for Jehovah your God is with you wherever you go.”

❤️❤️❤️

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I like the new background to the set of JWB. Its an upgrade for sure and looks very appealing. It conveys the idea that our scope is worldwide. Very eye catching.

Modesty is always a timely topic because the world really isn't a world of humility or modesty. The advice regularly given is to always do what's in YOUR own best interests. I really liked the point that was made to seek advice from trusted friend because he sees you in ways you cannot see yourself, and to not just show and outward acceptance of his counsel, but you actually examine how you feel about it. 

In the world, people do not take counsel from people who lack their knowledge, experience, and expertise. The focus on the counselor instead of the counsel. 

Here is the Spanish version of "Be Courageous and Strong".

"No te dejes vencer"
For me, that's the best of all.
Does anyone know if the song was composed in the original in Spanish?

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZallD7ZuQxvkT0PglmSgQAe1IlAyRdzLF8k

“No te dejes vencer”

♪♪ Un día más,

la fiel mamá

se vuelve a levantar

y con gran cariño

cuida de sus niños

y les habla de Jehová.

Es buena y muy servicial,

humilde, fiel y espiritual.

Siempre hace una oración

y piensa en su canción.

(ESTRIBILLO)
No te dejes vencer,

lucha con valor.

Él te ayudará,

no te dejará.

No te dejes vencer,

recuerda tu canción:

“Él fuerzas te dará,

Jehová te cuidará”.

Tiene que trabajar,

atender su hogar

y llegar a fin de mes.

Del amanecer

hasta el anochecer,

una y otra y otra vez.

Igual que un ave,

que vuela y sabe

que Dios la sostendrá,

ella sigue en pie,

y, sin perder su fe,

se pone en manos de Jehová.

Hace más de lo que es capaz,

a veces cree que ya no puede más.

Pero siempre hace una oración

y piensa en su canción.

(ESTRIBILLO)
No te dejes vencer,

lucha con valor.

Él te ayudará,

no te dejará.

No te dejes vencer,

recuerda tu canción:

“Él fuerzas te dará,

Jehová te cuidará”.

“Él fuerzas te dará,

Jehová te cuidará”. ♪♪

Lovely broadcast.

Have you noticed the background has changed? No more    . It's now a blue static map of the world. Very smart and modern. 
I haven't watched it yet... waiting for family study. But I am glad to hear that. The other map drove me mad. Had lights in the middle of Australia where there are none. Seemed like a glaring error.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow, how the song is beautiful in Lithuanian... Can't not to "boast" :D For me it's the most professional and amazing voice of our sisters who recorded the songs. Here it's so soft and velvety... She recorded it first time.

https://tv.jw.org/#lt/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201907_1_VIDEO (starts at 48:01)

11 minutes ago, Intercore said:

Wow, how the song is beautiful in Lithuanian.......it's so soft and velvety...

Sure is....and with such feeling.....really enjoyed listening to it.

13 minutes ago, Intercore said:

She recorded it first time.

Amazing...inside info....😊

3 hours ago, Intercore said:

Wow, how the song is beautiful in Lithuanian... Can't not to "boast" :D For me it's the most professional and amazing voice of our sisters who recorded the songs. Here it's so soft and velvety... She recorded it first time.

https://tv.jw.org/#lt/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201907_1_VIDEO (starts at 48:01)

Wow, it was beautiful. We have some talented ones in Jehovah’s organization.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.