JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

UFO?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 554 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

10 hours ago, Jonadab said:

he knows he's going to be Destroyed!

But before that, he is going to get 1000 year of “nothing” 

1000 years of zero activity ….he will go nuts… sorry forgot he is nuts already ….LOL 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

5 hours ago, comtemplate said:

Keep in mind, they are not saying "aliens" are real, they mean UFOs (a craft they don't recognise) is a threat to national security, but they most likely refer to a "human UFO". 

Could mean some sort of secret plane, stealth bomber, or any other kind of new craft some country may have developed.

A very good example is this documentary of when the UK succeeded in getting their craft in bombing rage of America. If it wasn't just a training exercise, the US could have been nuked in multiple places.

The craft the UK first used were brand new at the time, and if the US were kept in the dark, these would have been "UFOs" by definition. So it's this sort of thing they refer to.

It's just the the media jumps on the "ALIENS ARE COMING" band wagon when anyone in the government mentions a "UFO", because it gets attention from readers.

Edited by EccentricM

On 6/27/2021 at 5:04 AM, Hinata said:

Biting a tongue or trying to move fingers/toes usually did the trick for me. The trick is that when the sleep paralysis comes, your tongue is not paralysed, so you can still move your tongue and teeth. So that will wake you up.

However, the hardest part is to remembering to do these trick in the first place. When the paralysis comes, usually you are covered in deep uncomfortable state, sweating and all. So much so that you can’t even think straight to “oh, it’s another sleep paralysis. It’s ok, I can walk out of this easily.”

I have heard of sleep paralysis.  But by that time, I had already discovered that, if I always made sure to sleep on my side, I never had those dreams again.

• 9 months later...

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/us-warship-was-chased-by-two-car-sized-balls-of-light-ufos/

A US Navy warship was shadowed by two car-size balls of light that were unaffected by anti-drone weapons, it is claimed.

The USS Kearsarge is the latest vessel to have reportedly had a UFO encounter as the US military begins to open up about the mysterious phenomena.

1 hour ago, navco said:

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/us-warship-was-chased-by-two-car-sized-balls-of-light-ufos/

A US Navy warship was shadowed by two car-size balls of light that were unaffected by anti-drone weapons, it is claimed.

The USS Kearsarge is the latest vessel to have reportedly had a UFO encounter as the US military begins to open up about the mysterious phenomena.

Angels are training to the GT too ? :D 

I thought it was supposed to be birds that ate the military commanders  😉

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.today.com/video/pilots-report-several-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-sightings-151214149612

From skies over Missouri to above the Pacific Ocean, commercial airline pilots have recently captured videos that depict unidentified aerial phenomena across the U.S. NBC’s Gadi Schwartz reports for TODAY on the possible otherworldly sightings.

Edited by navco