JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

I may be behind the curve on the news for Coronavirus cure but they're about to interview a doctor who said that six people he treated with Acure they came up with has worked 100% so far I don't know the doctor's name he's about to be interviewed I'll get it as soon as I hear it. Plus also an announcement that possibly in two weeks there will be a home test available

Edited by Todd komaniak

Earth/Sky has consolidated Coronavirus news from around the globe.

https://earthsky.org/human-world/earthskys-essential-links-to-coronavirus-info?

Iron and clay even permeates the health care professionals:

5. The World Health Organization (WHO) is launching a multinational effort in drug clinical trials to aggressively combat COVID-19. In an article at the website statnews.com, Helen Branswell wrote:

The four drugs or combinations will be compared to what is called standard of care – the regular support hospitals treating these patients use now, such as supplementary oxygen when needed.

The drugs to be tested are the antiviral drug remdesivir; a combination of two HIV drugs, lopinavir and ritonavir; lopinavir and ritonavir plus interferon beta; and the antimalarial drug chloroquine. All show some evidence of effectiveness against the SARS-CoV 2 virus, which causes Covid-19, either in vitro and/or animal studies.

She also noted in a tweet that after the WHO announcement was made, a study on critically ill patients in China was published that showed no improvement in survival or recovery speed for patients taking the lopinavir-ritonavir combination when compared to those under conventional care.

6. The most effective way to combat COVID-19 is with a vaccine. But scientists say it could take as long as 18 months to come up with a safe vaccine, and they would then face the enormous challenge of manufacturing it for billions of people across the world. Until a vaccine becomes widely available, social distancing is the best way to avoid infection

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

17 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Earth/Sky has consolidated Coronavirus news from around the globe.

https://earthsky.org/human-world/earthskys-essential-links-to-coronavirus-info?

Iron and clay even permeates the health care professionals:

On MSNBC and other tv chanels, Trump is touting antiviral drugs for now..because vaccine will take a long time to be proved safe. He did not mention the drug used for HIV that was used in China along with that Malaria drug.

BREAKING! LatestCoronavirus Research Reveals That The Virus Has Mutated Gene Similar To HIV and Is 1,000 Times More Potent.

Edited by SUNRAY

content

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/thailand-covid-19-updates-country-will-pay-a-huge-price-if-it-fails-to-impose-full-lock-downs-fast-with-help-from-the-army

Praying for the brothers if this happens..it is the military aspect..Me-ism of worldly people causes the spread of diseases that are so contageous. Jehovah's people show self-sacrificing love..quite a contrast!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

7 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Director-general of the Department of Disease Control, Dr Suwannachai Wattanayingcharoen, 

In the time it takes to try to pronounce the Director General's name,

three more people will have contracted the coronavirus.

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Yes, Ross, this just adds to the confusion now. 😟

When I checked this morning I naturally expected to see the number changed. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

6 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Yes, Ross, this just adds to the confusion now. 😟

When I checked this morning I naturally expected to see the number changed. 

Fox 2 Detroit has more info than the government site:

22624038_ScreenHunter_05Mar_1912_54.gif.ef4e5f633d8f065a6ef818614d3c2bff.gif

2 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Yeah, saw that on social media. ☹️ ☹️

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Have a sister who serves in Portugal,  she was supposed to go back last week. Rescheduling for April 7 but realistically it won't happen then either. She has a video conf. this afternoon to get more info.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

6 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

So that's about 1% ... let's see what the days give you ahead. In order to get on top of it - the death rate has to fall to about 0.01% and the contagion ratio below 1 ... at the moment it's between 3-6 depending on country some countries higher. (Measles being at 14).

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

5 minutes ago, nzbeeker said:

I made a video a short time ago on insect repellent. This will also make a good hand sanitiser: 

I can vouch for this recipe as far as keeping things away from you ... in fact when we used it as kids somehow we were the only group not surrounded by sandflies or other people!!  This is my mother's recipe not sure where she got it from. But with the dettol component - it certainly is better than nothing.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."