JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Memorial Reading 2020 - Collaborative Reading

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1474 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

23 hours ago, Vinnie said:

If you plan to download them all at once, give it lots of time to download.
It’s about 1.4 gig in size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I you have OneDrive from microsoft it easily adds to your OneDrive account.

Thank you!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Memorial Bible Reading starts today.

Thank you for the reminder Lucy and well done Ivy for your reading in three languages.

Our congregation is going to meet up every morning via zoom to read the portions together.

Really looking forward to that but hope I can keep it together bcs I find it all so emotional

Edited by humblebumblebee

On 3/2/2020 at 9:04 PM, Qapla said:

I just let them d/l while I was doing other things ... then I unzipped the file and my file manager out them in numerical order

Brother John,  your voice is totally different from what I had imagined... I enjoyed listening to your part, your voice has a calming effect (at least on me) 😊

Chrissy :wave:

7 hours ago, coony77 said:

Brother John,  your voice is totally different from what I had imagined.

Yes, by all means - come join us on Zoom (just scroll to check for an active meeting)

@hatcheckgirl "Have you met him on zoom? Different again to what you expect!" .... I hope that is a good thing

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 4/6/2020 at 2:24 AM, hatcheckgirl said:

I’ll try to help you. I’ve uploaded the files to OneDrive (Microsoft cloud storage). You may need the app to open if on a device?

Here’s the link again:

Now it works! Thank you very much.

Beautiful initiative.

Edited by Tortuga

Wow, you all have such lovely voices! I really enjoyed listening to you. :wub: (especially today, as we had such a long reading part)

@ Hope: Dear sister, what a huge talent you have! The song you sung was amazing! I guess I will need the whole 1000 years in the new world until I will be able to sing in such a beautiful way you did it...🎤💗

Edited by coony77

Chrissy :wave:

1 minute ago, coony77 said:

@ Hope: Dear sister, what a huge talent you have! The song you sung was amazing! I guess I will need the whole 1000 years in the new world until I will be able to sing in such a beautiful way you did it...🎤💗

I have to agree!  It was like a special treat having two local musicians be a part of this project.

13 hours ago, nanceebgd46 said:

Which of the ten parts did Hope sing the song ....I was listening for her vocal rendition ....but, I am unsure if

I was able to identify it?   Please help!

nanceebgd

If you listen carefully April 7 part 2 last part, you'll hear very clearly sister hope singing song 44 A Prayer of the Lowly One :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

9 hours ago, rlyem said:

If you listen carefully April 7 part 2 last part, you'll hear very clearly sister hope singing song 44 A Prayer of the Lowly One :)

You have to listen careful to hear her rather than my awful screeching. 🙀