JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Memorial Reading 2020 - Collaborative Reading

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1467 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This online voice recorder may prove helpful for our project, too:

https://vocaroo.com/

I've used it before and it works pretty slick. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

We have some readers still to send in by Saturday please:

@Bek, @Hanah45, @Intercore, @Astrid, @dilip kumar, @gayathri, @Vinnie

image.png.e5863667f930a6dd531450ab890a4b50.png

These are my next readers.  Please send yours after Saturday.
@georider, @Friends just call me Ross, @cerebral ecstasy, @Risha, @GodlyDevotion, @Miss Bea, @LoneWanderer, @NW2020, @humblebumblebee, @Myew (first of 2)

image.png.266792a108e0193900dd1b572d9fa35b.png

I've completed two day's worth of Memorial readings.  Thanks to you all who've sent in your readings on time 😀

Edited by hatcheckgirl

2 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

We have some readers still to send in by Saturday please:

@Bek, @Hanah45, @Intercore, @Astrid, @dilip kumar, @gayathri, @Vinnie

image.png.e5863667f930a6dd531450ab890a4b50.png

These are my next readers.  Please send yours after Saturday.
@georider, @Friends just call me Ross, @cerebral ecstasy, @Risha, @GodlyDevotion, @Miss Bea, @LoneWanderer, @NW2020, @humblebumblebee, @Myew (first of 2)

image.png.266792a108e0193900dd1b572d9fa35b.png

I've completed two day's worth of Memorial readings.  Thanks to you all who've sent in your readings on time 😀

I've recorded mine. Should I send it now? Or wait till Saturday sis Lucy 

It seems many of us are more excited  about his reading now and on the ball.  My reading is ready to send but in a previous post it said not before Wednesday.

Edited by Vinnie

itching to send

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

I think, just send it if you've got it done.  I've got it all ready to file until I reach your part anyway.

The main thing is I get your assigned readings on time so I'm not waiting for it.  I don't want to do a rush job, but the Memorial is sorta coming soon, and we are all busy next month.  A friendly reminder 😉.

And thank you to all who have done their parts, early and promptly!

well done applause GIF

On 2/17/2020 at 12:33 AM, LoneWanderer said:

I have never used this site before, but they claim to be able to convert your .3gpp files to .mp3 format

I forgot to reply to this, but I had no issues using the .3gpp file format.  So if that's how anyone wants to record their part, it'll work out fine.  No need to convert.

Sent mine already, too, as I am off work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Did the assigned (and exciting!) reading in three languages, but Klingon was not one of them :shrugs:

Thank you again, Lucy!

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

I'm just waiting on a few readers from the first batch of readers.  Anyone from the list above who has already recorded theirs can send it in now please.

Here are the next readers, please send to me after this Saturday and before next Wednesday.  Thanks!

image.png.f423ab9d9b7ca07b1bc6cb63806109fb.png

Edited by hatcheckgirl

4 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I'm just waiting on a few readers from the first batch of readers.  Anyone from the list above who has already recorded theirs can send it in now please.

Here are the next readers, please send to me after this Saturday and before next Wednesday.  Thanks!

image.png.f423ab9d9b7ca07b1bc6cb63806109fb.png

I lost voice ...recovering from flu, do you want me to sound like "godfather? " 

I will try before Wednesday

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Anyone else who would like to join as a standby, please let me know.  I might need you.

2 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

I lost voice ...recovering from flu, do you want me to sound like "godfather? " 

I will try before Wednesday

Poor you!  Just leave it until you feel better, Greg. Wednesday is fine

15 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Anyone else who would like to join as a standby, please let me know.  I might need you.

I will try to do it ....usually I recover quick from lost voice... (2-3 days) 

You will get the file. 

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It is well below zero Fahrenheit here

and our noisy furnace wouldn't stop running.

I had to go outside, where it was REALLY COLD,

but also really quiet,

to record my parts. :D 

So, if my voice sounds a bit quivery/shivery,

now you know why. LOL :D 

April 6: Matt. 26:14-16

and

April 7: Mark 14:12-16

have been completed and passed along

to our project's extremely talented

and tireless Producer.❤️ :D 

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 minute ago, Myew said:

I'm a bit confused by the image, do you want me to also do Mark 15: 1-5?

Looks like it. Mark 14:70-72 is 3 of the verses, but you roll into the next chapter and read Mark 15:1-5 so that you will have a total of 8 verses in a row.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

Oh how have I missed this?  I know.. I've been down with pneumonia all week 😷😔

If there are any scraggly verses left over, I'd love to get in.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear you've been so sick, Sis'. :( 

Glad to see you're up and about and back on the board. ❤️

5 hours ago, Hope said:

Oh how have I missed this?  I know.. I've been down with pneumonia all week 😷😔

If there are any scraggly verses left over, I'd love to get in.

Thanks!

We can divide in my part after all English is not my mother tongue :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :)