JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Memorial Reading 2020 - Collaborative Reading

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1467 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thanks to all who are helping me with this project behind the scenes. It’s looking great so far and the readings are fabulous!! 

Just a reminder though, the cut off for sending in your reading is next Wednesday. I need to be strict on this due to time constraints. It’s okay if you can’t manage to do it this time, but please let me know so someone else can do it. 

Still waiting on readers from the first batch.  For those who still have to send me your readings for days Fri 3/4 to Tue 7/4, I'm not going to be able to wait much longer and will need to ask for volunteers to replace.  For the readers in the last three days reading Wed 8/4- Fri 10/4 can you send to me when you're ready, but before Wednesday. 

Appreciate that you are busy, and thank you to those who have sent me your readings already.

Here's the list again to see what you have been assigned to read:

List of Readers.docx

6 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Still waiting on readers from the first batch.  For those who still have to send me your readings for days Fri 3/4 to Tue 7/4, I'm not going to be able to wait much longer and will need to ask for volunteers to replace.  For the readers in the last three days reading Wed 8/4- Fri 10/4 can you send to me when you're ready, but before Wednesday. 

Appreciate that you are busy, and thank you to those who have sent me your readings already.

Here's the list again to see what you have been assigned to read:

List of Readers.docx 17.14 kB · 9 downloads

Count me out, my voice is still not good. Need to get well first...sorry guys. 

4 hours ago, TiaCyre said:

I missed it again!!!:cry:

Take my place ...I lost my voice (cold) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 hours ago, NW2020 said:

I have come down with a horrible cold and don't see that working itself out in time… I would love it if you could do my reading … Mark 14: 54-61~ If that is okay … 

3 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Count me out, my voice is still not good. Need to get well first...sorry guys.

I'm so sorry you both are sick.  Take care and get better soon!

I'll sort something out with TiaCyre.  

Anyone who wants to read pls let me know.

9 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I'm so sorry you both are sick.  Take care and get better soon!

I'll sort something out with TiaCyre.  

Anyone who wants to read pls let me know.

Sister hope can have it for her and I can get to do my verses. If there are anyone who wants to join can divide my part :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

3 minutes ago, rlyem said:

Sister hope can have it for her and I can get to do my verses. If there are anyone who wants to join can divide my part :)

Thanks Alexa.  I will ask @Hope to do Greg's part Mark 15:6-13 instead of splitting with you.

If you can please read yours, which is Mark 15:39-47.  Thanks so much! 😘 

Send them in when they're ready folks!

I finished recording mine using Google's new Recorder app. (It's pretty nice) https://www.xda-developers.com/download-latest-google-recorder-app-android/
The files are in m4a, looking to find something decent to edit and convert it now, then I'll send it.

Edited by Myew

34 minutes ago, Risha said:

Dear Friends can someone please assist. My recording is on my Samsung phone and laptop. How do i send it to sister Lucy? I am seeing you can PM it what is that?

Risha, PM means "private message". In the upper right corner of the site there is an icon of an envelope. If you click there, you will open your inbox and will be able to see any private messages sent to you. You can use that system to communicate with others too. And I think that's the method they are using to send the recordings to Lucy.

Hello Lucy, hows the progress going on the readings? I’m thinking we’re all in anticipation of how awesome it’s going to be. Anything spiritual is always good. If there’s anything we can help with I’m sure you’ll let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah