JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Online JW Tours for Our Encouragement

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 842 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Sandra. 😃  From the home page, scroll down to virtual louvre tour, which is the first option, select view details

The next page on the right side has a red box, book now  select that 

next page, on the left side, select options, there is a drop down box, category,  choose virtual zoom tour 

then choose number of persons on the right side drop down box, 

then under that a calendar option is displayed and you may choose your date. 
after that page then a page with time options for your selected date 

next page is the personal info page 

I think you might need to carefully select VIRTUAL ZOOM TOUR not Louvre Biblical Tour 

16 hours ago, Omoyeme said:

I received a text from a friend this afternoon regarding an online EGYPTIAN tour for this Saturday morning.  She requested that I forward it to anyone who might be interested.  :)

- - - - - - - -

Hello my dear sister.... A dear sister I know shared this amazing schedule tour. It will be 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning because it is coming directly from Egypt. 🙂

Good morning! I got this yesterday if any of you are interested.

*Egypt Tour and Presentation*
*Saturday 16th May 2020 at 6pm IST*

Join in for an exciting and interactive tour of Egypt presented by Brother Neil Bevan on the following themes:

The Customs from Christendom: Their Egyptian Origins
Exodus 9:16 Jehovah’s Name to be Declared in all the Earth

Zoom Meeting Link: https://jworg.zoom.us/j/91110866193

Meeting ID: 911 1086 6193
Password: 033625

Please feel free to invite anyone else who may benefit from this tour.

Please note 6pm IST (India Standard Time) is 8:30am (EST) our time.

The password doesn't work

Some minds are like concrete ...all mixed up and permanently set! 😁

Join in for an exciting and interactive tour of Egypt presented by Brother Neil Bevan on the following themes:

Oh my! Password is incorrect! Argghh!  Ok, now a bit frustrating as I've made several attempts.

Edited by Omoyeme

Just now, Omoyeme said:

Oh my! Password is incorrect! Argghh!

Yes, I was in the meeting, then the host ended the meeting, then whe I tried to re-enter the password is incorrect.  But the password allowed me in the first time 😱

I received a text from a friend this afternoon regarding an online EGYPTIAN tour for this Saturday morning.  She requested that I forward it to anyone who might be interested.  :)

- - - - - - - -

Hello my dear sister.... A dear sister I know shared this amazing schedule tour. It will be 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning because it is coming directly from Egypt. 🙂

Sadly its reached 300 participants so cant join in now

....the message said 300 participants achieved. Now they changed the password

Edited by Bluebell

Ok, thank you Sister Samira.  Since there was such massive interest in it today it's my hope the host will present another zoom tour...maybe?

Well, I guess the closest I'll get to Egypt today is watching the Ten Commandments!  😆

Edited by Omoyeme

• 2 weeks later...

Because of the thoughtfulness of another,

I was able to take the Bible Highlights Tour of the British Museum today. :D 

It was AWESOME!!! ❤️

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Hanah45 said:

Hello all. I have tickets for the British Museum tomorrow at 3 PM London time.  It is for 2 adults, 1 child.  I am unable to use them. If anyone would them, they are available.  If you only have 2 adults, that’s fine.  Even 2 adults at 2 locations is fine. 

I would have taken them in a second, but we are going on a day trip. Too bad!

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2020 at 4:15 PM, Omoyeme said:

- - - - - - - -

My family was invited from my wife's friend on a virtual tour of Brooklyn museum regarding the "10 plagues of Egypt".

It was amazing. it went on for about a 1.5 hours and the brother took questions from the many children in zoom audience and they showed their pictures.

The brother said he will be planning a children's tour soon.

He said that If we didn't like it he would refund the price of the ticket. It was a free zoom meeting with about 300 participants from Hawaii to Florida to Trinidad and Tobago.

He used many puns in his delivery and did a great job.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

• 4 weeks later...

We were just invited to join some friends on a British Museum tour on the 19th. It sounds interesting.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

6 hours ago, Lieblingskind said:

Do you have any info from your contacts about this? Thanks.

image.png

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 9:44 PM, Mephibosheth said:

We were just invited to join some friends on a British Museum tour on the 19th. It sounds interesting.

We attended the tour today, brother Park from a London Mandarin congregation was the host. It was 2 hours and very informative.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I have also seen 10 Plaques.   From Jwtrips.com. (Free)     And proof of prophecy by a sister and she can be reached at [phone number removed, anyone interested can PM for the contact data].    (She accepts donations). 

I’ve seen both and recommend both. I’m watching both twice.

I’m sorry if I’m duplicating information.     My tablet is updating quick enough right now

Edited by carlos

Added info

1 hour ago, JW2017 said:

It says there has been error with my booking I've tried several times.  I don't understand.

The issue has been resolved the bank blocked it because it came out of Britain so it showed up as fraudulent.  I now have it booked for October.  But I accidentally booked twice for two different times.  I have emailed them about this.  

I just did this tour on Bible Highlights from British Museum last night. Brilliant!

https://bible-tours.rezgo.com/details/233339/online-bible-highlights-tour

@EccentricM was this the same tour, with Bro Phil Osbourne?

Edited by hatcheckgirl