JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who We Want To Meet in the New System

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1025 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I would like to meet the Roman soldier that drove the spikes through Jesus and nailed him to the stake. I want to hear what he says about the love and mercy Jesus showed him by resurrecting him.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

20 minutes ago, Bro Richard said:

I would like to meet the Roman soldier that drove the spikes through Jesus and nailed him to the stake. I want to hear what he says about the love and mercy Jesus showed him by resurrecting him.

I think it will be hard to locate him after resurrection ...he will be staying low for a period of time LOL 

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I want to meet an early time JW. Like, Russel time, or Rutherford time. Maybe even be his Welcoming friend.

I'd say Hello, then without a word, play a record on an old phonograph, of our very old music.

Like this one

or this one 

So the friend would have no doubt about where he is. 

Then I'd say : Welcome home.

😍

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Maybe they died before Pentecost? Or never had the opportunity to be baptized (moved away or something) ? 

That's why I would ask....🤣

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I would like to meet Gidʹe·on the son of Joʹash ... and ask him "just what did he do" (Judges 8:16 [Rbi8])

There are a few others but time would fail me if I listed them all ...

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

4 hours ago, cme said:

Daniel.  Jehovah called him "desirable".   Would like to know about the visions he saw and be able to converse with him on how all of them came true.

I am joining your Q, i have always wished i would see Daniel and ask him about those end time visions. Also John of Revelation (but then he will be in heaven), the bible book of revelation is my most favorite book. I enjoy prophecy and love researching and getting to understand better. 

1 minute ago, cricket246 said:

Abel ❤️ He got to see the garden of Eden closer than most and I have questions lol ^_^

I'd like his recipe for lamb chops and lamb stew....🤣👍🏻