JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who We Want To Meet in the New System

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1015 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

People I wanna meet In the order as they comeback. Also people who I think would be interesting to study with. This list is subject to change depending on who actually comes back. I would also like to meet anyone who lived in those time periods. 

Early JW Time Period 

Great War Age

British Age

Viking Age
Dark Ages

Revolution Age

Chinese/Japan Dynasty’s

The Great Migrations during the fall of the Roman Empire 

Roman Age

Greek Age

10/2 Tribe Kingdom Age
Egyptian Age

Life After Flood Age

Pre Flood Age

Haha haha this is a long list by the way. I got dibs though, unless I am on assignment somewhere else. Like in Space, or on Earth. We’re gonna have a lot to do

Stephen Hawking -

Martin Luther King-

John F. Kennedy -

Mahatma Gandhi -

If they even comeback (Stalin - Hitler)

Albert Einstein -

Nikola Tesla -

Abraham Lincoln-

Charles Darwin-

Isaac Newton -

Genghis Khan -

William Shakespeare -

Galileo -

Leonardo Da Vinci -

Julius Caesar-

Plato -

Socrates -

Pontius Pilate -

• Survivors from the destruction of Jerusalem 
  • Any of the Sadducee or  Pharisees from Jesus Trial
  • Roman Soldiers who saw Jesus Murder
  • Anyone who was healed by Jesus

Alexander the Great -

Zechariah -

Zephaniah -

Habakkuk -

Cyrus -

( Interesting Study) King Nebuchadnezzar -

Daniel -

Ezekiel -

Johnna -

Jeremiah -

Isaiah -

King Sennacherib -

Job -

King Ahasuerus -

Mordecai -

King Solomon -

David -

Johnathan-

Uriah -

Goliath -

Samson -

Joshua -

Any of the Pharaohs -

Moses-

Joseph-

Judah -

Isaiah-

Abraham -

Nimrod -

Ham -

Shem -

Japheth -

Noah -

Enoch -

Able -

Edited by Nemo

I would love to meet Anne Boleyn, I love the subject of the Tudors. Imagine having a study with her!

It’s interesting because she was a supporter of William Tyndale and having access to the bible in your mother tongue. She tried to protect those that were distributing his bible. I wonder how she’ll feel knowing the bible was eventually published in hundreds of languages. 

I also wonder how well these old kings and queens will transition to paradise life...when they’re not ‘royal’ anymore. Bit of a culture shock I’d say.

When I made my status update yesterday I didn't see this thread! Well after thinking about it would have to be between Kobe Bryant and Etika. Kobe was an exciting basketball player to watch, and Etika would never fail to make me laugh. It would be nice to see them get up someday and see them happy.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:36 PM, Nemo said:

People I wanna meet In the order as they comeback.

That would take forever to talk to all those people! 

Sounds good to me....😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 hours ago, Bro Richard said:

That would take forever to talk to all those people! 

Sounds good to me....😁

That’s the point, it doesn’t have to be right away. We will have so much time. Unless they go bye bye after the 1,000 years...😳 Oh my I need to rethink this list 😂

3 hours ago, Nemo said:

That’s the point, it doesn’t have to be right away. We will have so much time. Unless they go bye bye after the 1,000 years...😳 Oh my I need to rethink this list 😂

Say people from the past may not want to live forever. Same people even say now “living forever would be boring.” 

3 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

Say people from the past may not want to live forever. Same people even say now “living forever would be boring.” 

Really think about what we have here on earth, in regards to elements. For all we know there could be a whole different set of stuff out there in space. Our understanding of the universe is so tiny. Is like we’re in Alpha Minecraft, and even in that game it’s been updated several times over the years. It may sound boring to some. But it’s because they really don’t realize the bigger picture. Like say food right, if you grow tomatoes for example. They need white light or sunlight. They work best in soil rich with nutrients but produce the most in a hydroponic environment. So hear me out. If we were in a Space on a different planet...they will have different elements, different star/light different atmosphere, water and soil. So that means if you take earth tomato you may get a new variety of fruits, meaning different recipes. I know it sounds crazy but I can’t see Jehovah creating all these stars and solar systems just for us to live here. The original instructions were to fulfill the earth and subdue it. Weather of not they were to expand it out in space remains to be seen. Everything created both plants and animals have the ability to adapt to there environment. It just seems like there was more to the original plan and Satin done messed up.

11 hours ago, GodlyDevotion said:

I want to meet me in paradise. Oh boy! That man would have mastered every art. The wisdom that lies in him would be beckoning. I would meet me - the real me - one day in the future 😁

Good point brother. I have a similar interests, seeing my YOUNG Grandparent. Plus other brothers and sister i have met in this system but have only know them as elderly.

On 6/9/2020 at 4:39 PM, 1gemstone said:

I would like to meet my family, to see my lineage. Then I would like to meet  a host of people from the Bible.

I don't have any family that I know of in the truth except my son and his wife.  I have looked, but would like to meet family who took to the truth.

Edited by rbrown1205

On 6/9/2020 at 12:36 PM, cricket246 said:

Abel ❤️ He got to see the garden of Eden closer than most and I have questions lol

Yes, I suppose we all will have questions for many of the prominent characters in scripture. For the mountain of inquiries to be expected, all of them should have a question box or something similar. :)

But your comment had me thinking this: Even though our first parents have permanently lost out on eternal life, their children have not. Genesis mentions only 3 sons: Cain, Abel, and Seth. But Adam and Even had "many sons and daughters".  So I'll be very curious to the actual number of children born to them.

On 6/16/2020 at 7:54 PM, Romain said:

And show to Jonas or Nehemiah the films we have made about them. 

Of course I have seen the Jonah video, but I am trying to see where and the Nehemiah video was.  There was one way back when the dramas were actually on the convention stage, can someone direct me to the Nehemiah video? 

14 minutes ago, rbrown1205 said:

Of course I have seen the Jonah video, but I am trying to see where and the Nehemiah video was.  There was one way back when the dramas were actually on the convention stage, can someone direct me to the Nehemiah video? 

Oh no I was talking about the movie of the 2020 Regional Convention. We will watch it this summer 🙃

It was just an exemple.