JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A random thread of absolute randomness...

I wonder what those who are in space (such as on the ISS and other orbital space stations) see at the time when the final part of Armageddon where Jesus and his associates do come and carry out that final execution?

2 hours ago, Pabo said:

I wonder what those who are in space (such as on the ISS and other orbital space stations) see at the time when the final part of Armageddon where Jesus and his associates do come and carry out that final execution?

:oops: They might not get back home! There may be no one left on earth in a position to assist them!

8 hours ago, Pabo said:

It may be a case of "Houston, we have a problem".

They might be the people to witness Jesus arrival first to of all other humans. 

Just imagine the call to Houston, "HOUSTON JESUS HAS RETURNED, I REPEAT JESUS HAS RETURNED."

On 3/6/2024 at 8:57 AM, Sheep said:

:oops: They might not get back home! There may be no one left on earth in a position to assist them!

It would be somewhat interesting if there was a Major Tom on board, floating around in his tin can.

Major Tom here . Random Post.

Ok, so I made a video about 8 years ago of a house I remodeled. It was a complete financial disaster, and I made almost no money. Pretty much a waste of time. 

So an older  sister needed to sell her house and I wanted a flip a house project. I did all of the work and another brother had the money. It had a lot of problems we didn't know about. As usual.   Unfortunately it was an election year and the economy was uncertain. We ended up having to sell for just about breaking even cost .

In the end I did get a good video out of it. Learned some valuable trade skills for new system homebuilding. And the neighbor across the street still studys the bible with me. Video starts slow...but I assure you . It picks up speed. Enjoy my financial loss video🤣

Also this was before I had a beard. Sorry if I don't look like a witness in it. I do have a beard now , so all is ok! Hahhahhahahhaha. All the people named in it are witnesses, in fact one is in Bethel now. Lol

Edited by Tsheppar

3 hours ago, Tsheppar said:

Ici le major Tom. Post aléatoire.

Ok, alors j'ai fait une vidéo il y a environ 8 ans d'une maison que j'ai rénovée. C’était un désastre financier complet et je n’ai presque pas gagné d’argent. C'est plutôt une perte de temps. 

Une sœur aînée avait donc besoin de vendre sa maison et je voulais un projet de rénovation de maison. J'ai fait tout le travail et un autre frère avait l'argent. Il y avait beaucoup de problèmes dont nous ignorions l'existence. Comme d'habitude. Malheureusement, c'était une année électorale et l'économie était incertaine. Nous avons fini par devoir vendre à un prix proche du seuil de rentabilité.

Au final, j'en ai tiré une bonne vidéo. J'ai acquis des compétences commerciales précieuses pour la construction de nouveaux systèmes. Et le voisin d’en face étudie toujours la Bible avec moi. La vidéo démarre lentement... mais je vous l'assure. Il prend de la vitesse. Profitez de ma vidéo sur les pertes financières 🤣

C'était aussi avant que j'aie une barbe. Désolé si je ne ressemble pas à un témoin. J'ai une barbe maintenant, donc tout va bien ! Hahhahhahahhaha. Toutes les personnes qui y sont nommées sont des témoins, en fait l'une d'entre elles se trouve actuellement à Béthel. Mdr

This is the first time I've seen someone use their knees like a hammer. Seeing you, my knees screamed in pain 🥴Magnificent work, Tom, in good humor and energy. We know what you will do in the New World, in Texas or elsewhere. I note that safety shoes are called flip flops, in Texas... um, um safety.🤨

On 3/7/2024 at 9:30 PM, Tsheppar said:

Major Tom here . Random Post.

Ok, so I made a video about 8 years ago of a house I remodeled. It was a complete financial disaster, and I made almost no money. Pretty much a waste of time. 

So an older  sister needed to sell her house and I wanted a flip a house project. I did all of the work and another brother had the money. It had a lot of problems we didn't know about. As usual.   Unfortunately it was an election year and the economy was uncertain. We ended up having to sell for just about breaking even cost .

In the end I did get a good video out of it. Learned some valuable trade skills for new system homebuilding. And the neighbor across the street still studys the bible with me. Video starts slow...but I assure you . It picks up speed. Enjoy my financial loss video🤣

Also this was before I had a beard. Sorry if I don't look like a witness in it. I do have a beard now , so all is ok! Hahhahhahahhaha. All the people named in it are witnesses, in fact one is in Bethel now. Lol

Wow, what a video. I loved it. You did great.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

We are invited to a diner and dance in early April.

I can't dance and for music I can do an awful rendition of

the March 2024 new music.

Spoiler

I can "Feed My Face, Feed My Face"🍽️🍟🍔

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I wanted to check and see 

If I could track my husband's tea

My jaw 'bout hit the floor  Shocking.GIF.a4861a8e6062dc3428826f60cc83e3ba.GIF

It was right outside our door

ScreenShot2024-03-25at4_02_04PM.png.920ca096aacdd01307cb4338100e35e6.png

UPS will put the parcel inside.

FedEx just drops it in a snowdrift and snaps a quick pic'.  Camera1.gif.56be633f6f2147b1738f6a2abaea2369.gif

Stealth delivery: Sneaky.gif.09456986e94b22d91cf020caeb07ca84.gif

Stop-Drop-Snap+Go  

Sneaking.gif.eb0694acad831fe22bda0e4917e22ce4.gif

Now, I do believe it's time for me

To retrieve my hubby's ICE tea.  :D 

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Spellwreck Gahhhhhhh!!!!!

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

5 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

FedEx just drops it in a snowdrift and snaps a quick pic'

No love lost for the FedEx drivers in our area. During the pandemic my wife ordered a nice cast iron sink for the kitchen. I knew it arrived when the FedEx driver dropped it at our doorstep and I heard a long BONG reverberating through the neighborhood. The box clearly said it was heavy and required two people to lift it, but the solidary driver was able to shatter it all by himself. We returned the sink and ordered a new one, the same thing happened. We returned it and ordered another one, the same thing happened again. I emailed the sink manufacturer and explained to them why their sinks were being damaged, to no avail. Finally after several shattered sinks, we received one that we could use. I assume that FedEx had run out of sink shattering experts and was using a rookie driver that day. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I was just working a jigsaw puzzle on my MacMini desktop

when up this announcement did pop:

ScreenShot2024-03-31at11_01_34PM.png.a9892b95bd0076f748deed5eb99c9ebd.png

Is there any chance

it is of some significance?confused.gif.dab1e1943bd0f387c2799b1f75f1d750.gif

Like, Black Friday, or something?

Are all chocolate easter bunnies and eggs half off on Easter Monday?  LaughGiggleGiggleGiggle.gif.3016959a2e766058c9281ea9f9ebd631.gif

My computer did not even notify me of Easter Sunday, so I am perplexed as to the 

importance of Easter Monday. ConfusedHuh.gif.d1f5b69d645169a7c9be12df89f054cc.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

34 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Are all chocolate easter bunnies and eggs half off on Easter Monday?  LaughGiggleGiggleGiggle.gif.3016959a2e766058c9281ea9f9ebd631.gif

"My Butt Hurts - What? Funny Easter Bunny" Sticker for Sale by ...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

48 minutes ago, Pabo said:

I'll never forget the look on the cashier's face when she scanned the ot packet of bird seed, and I asked her how long does it take for the birds to grow once I planted them.

You can do the same thing with Cheerios cereal and grow a donut tree...

I enjoy eating chocolate. In moderation of course.  Even a nice cup of hot chocolate. Also sweetened carob can be a nice substitute. And one more random thing to mention is I must feed my little cats and go to bed. They will probably interrupt my sleep at least a couple times before morning by climbing on me or meowing. My sometime alarm clocks. 

Sarcasm: The feedback you didn't know you needed