JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1193 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:43 AM, MikeyRo said:

Subtitle file :) That's the file Brother Chew uses to create the beautifully formatted transcripts

Yes he does a great job.

There are also a number of brothers who make transcripts. A brother here in Berlin does it in 4 languages.
I myself use the vtt´s to make videos with permanent (hardcoded) subtitles. They are visible on every player.
Here are some examples:

[NOTE: Link removed for copyright reasons. Anyone interested can PM brother Manfred for the link. Thanks!]

But please only download it if you need it.

I only have 50GB of traffic / month and there are a lot of brothers downloading the files.

Edited by carlos

@Luigi62 will we expect another morning worship tomorrow?

Curious to learn the subject!

Nenhuma descrição disponível.

Has anyone wonders if we will have a #10 GB update this month already full of so much spiritual food? :D

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

12 hours ago, Sofia said:

@Luigi62 will we expect another morning worship tomorrow?

Curious to learn the subject!

Nenhuma descrição disponível.

Has anyone wonders if we will have a #10 GB update this month already full of so much spiritual food? :D

it is: James Mantz: “Do Not Be Quick to Take Offense” (Eccl. 7:9)

Akron, Ohio is mentioned! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible