JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1208 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

27 minutes ago, Janko said:

Im amazed! Really :) I sometimes really write to book my questions for student 😮 :)  what a beautiful gift! Hope, that will be possible to go over to new pub from "How to Remain in God’s Love?"

He was clear in saying you do not need to go over another book. 

Edited by Mykyl

15 hours ago, jscotchie said:

In Spanish, the title is "¡Disfrutar de la Vida Para Siempre!"

In English, that translates to "Enjoy Life Forever!"

My supposition is it is a replacement of the Teach Us and Remain in God's Love books, an all-inclusive book for conducting Bible studies. Imagine if it also included lessons from the Jehovah's Will brochure. I think that would be great; because it is a separate brochure I sometimes forget to conduct a lesson with my Bible studies out of that brochure as well as go through the study publication. If the information was already in there, I would never forget.

It could have three sections, each with about 20 lessons:

1. Bible Teachings (based on the chapters of the Teach Us book)

2. Bible Principles (based on the chapters of the Remain in God's Love book)

3. God's Organization (based on the lessons in the Jehovah's Will brochure)

I think it would also make sense that it would have accompanying videos. Perhaps they will include the videos from the "Bible Teachings" and "Principles for Daily Living" series, which currently correspond to lessons in the Good News brochure and chapters in the Remain in God's Love book, along with some new ones as well.

It seems we will find out in a matter of hours what this new publication is all about anyway.

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I’m really surprised how well the brothers did in keeping the release a secret. Usually every year we have spoilers, but this year, none at all. The brothers that were testing the book did sooo well, I’m very impressed. I wonder if the GB will keep doing it this way, with no live audience in the future.

10 minutes ago, Luisabola said:

I’m really surprised how well the brothers did in keeping the release a secret. Usually every year we have spoilers, but this year, none at all. The brothers that were testing the book did sooo well, I’m very impressed. I wonder if the GB will keep doing it this way, with no live audience in the future.

Part of the reason for "spoilers is that many of our members or their friends actually go to New York for the original AM in October.  When they come back we see the new releases and talk to them about the new clarifications.  We share them on this forum during October, November and December.  Then everyone gets to confirm these truths in January.  But this year, no one went to New York to hear the spiritual talks of the AM because they were never given in public.  So...no spoilers....:sunshine:

Edited by jwhess

1 minute ago, Janko said:

Dear, I probably miswritten. I meant that we currently using 2nd book and if possible I want go and use new one. emoji3578.pngemoji2958.pngemoji846.pngemoji113.png

That's OK. I got the impression that if this one book doesn't get them to baptism then perhaps it would be time to move on to somebody else. But that's just my thought. 

1 hour ago, Luisabola said:

I’m really surprised how well the brothers did in keeping the release a secret

Back in 2013, when we got the "new Bible" we had a young pioneer Brother that was one of the "testers" in our local Congregation and he kept it a secret until after the release. His "test Bible" had a black cover  just like the rest of us had - not the gray one that was released.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

38 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Back in 2013, when we got the "new Bible" we had a young pioneer Brother that was one of the "testers" in our local Congregation and he kept it a secret until after the release. His "test Bible" had a black cover  just like the rest of us had - not the gray one that was released.

I have one of them as well. :) I got mine by accident though. 

Edited by Mykyl

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

Part of the reason for "spoilers is that many of our members or their friends actually go to New York for the original AM in October.  When they come back we see the new releases and talk to them about the new clarifications.  We share them on this forum during October, November and December.  Then everyone gets to confirm these truths in January.  But this year, no one went to New York to hear the spiritual talks of the AM because they were never given in public.  So...no spoilers....:sunshine:

But no one found pictures of it online on the servers either, like with the magazines or the broadcasts before they are released.

I absolutely loved this first part and can’t wait till the 18th for the next part! It did not disappoint. 
What a wonderful treat we’re getting being able to see our GB so much lately. 
Maybe it’s because they won’t be with us much longer! so it’s nice we can hear their well-prepared talks now! 😁

52 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Weren’t they testing the binding / stitching / silver leaf pre-release though? Not the actual revised text?

2 hours ago, Hope said:

Is the music the same, too?  In other words... are these new musical arrangements or the same from RC?

None of the musical preludes to the 2020 RC begin with the song the Annual Meeting prelude begins with.

Haven't compared the videos. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

10 minutes ago, Jothob said:

Maybe it’s because they won’t be with us much longer! so it’s nice we can hear their well-prepared talks now! 😁

Our beloved GB may leave many videos pre recorded to be released at the proper time AFTER they leave us, for our spiritual needs. Members of the other sheep will take the lead after.

Dont forget that many Morning Worship videos pre recorded years ago are being released now 😉

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Our beloved GB may leave many videos pre recorded to be released at the proper time AFTER they leave us, for our spiritual needs. Members of the other sheep will take the lead after.

Dont forget that many Morning Worship videos pre recorded years ago are being released now 😉

That would be so cool if they pre-record talks for us to watch in the new world! 
I often wonder if they are already preparing instructions for us for straight after Armageddon! 😁

So... now that we've had a chance to see the AM, how is everyone feeling about the topics discussed previously?  In particular the speculations about the GT?

Here's my feelings/thoughts.

2 possibilities:

1.  GT is still some time off and there will be many millions more to come into the truth before the end comes.  (I'm thinking China/India really open up perhaps?)

2. GT is about to begin.  New publication is to help everyone make disciples in the new system. 

Thoughts?