JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1193 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

22 minutes ago, jcosta79 said:

My all time favorite book!

It could be called "Draw Ever Closer To Jehovah" 👍😁

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

19 minutes ago, Susan Cook said:

Probably don’t draw closer to somebody by replacing their personal name with a title.

’ Draw Ever Closer To Jehovah ‘ sounds about right...

Good catch. Thanks!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

In Spanish, the title is "¡Disfrutar de la Vida Para Siempre!"

In English, that translates to "Enjoy Life Forever!"

My supposition is it is a replacement of the Teach Us and Remain in God's Love books, an all-inclusive book for conducting Bible studies. Imagine if it also included lessons from the Jehovah's Will brochure. I think that would be great; because it is a separate brochure I sometimes forget to conduct a lesson with my Bible studies out of that brochure as well as go through the study publication. If the information was already in there, I would never forget.

It could have three sections, each with about 20 lessons:

1. Bible Teachings (based on the chapters of the Teach Us book)

2. Bible Principles (based on the chapters of the Remain in God's Love book)

3. God's Organization (based on the lessons in the Jehovah's Will brochure)

I think it would also make sense that it would have accompanying videos. Perhaps they will include the videos from the "Bible Teachings" and "Principles for Daily Living" series, which currently correspond to lessons in the Good News brochure and chapters in the Remain in God's Love book, along with some new ones as well.

It seems we will find out in a matter of hours what this new publication is all about anyway.

It looks like they haven't uploaded all of the pictures yet since it seems to go from 202101 - 202114...Just wait and see its almost 7:30 for the most of us the day has ended. Just be patient, we will hopeful be able to see it very soon...it has the JW.org logo on the back and that makes me definitely feel like this is for service...but then again this could be something entirely different since we just had our teaching tool box refined so I'd be supremely surprised if this was to replace the study books. It looks too thick to be a brochure but does remind me of the same size as the Gods Kingdom rules and the Pure Worship book in size. Some one earlier said something about this maybe being a new You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth (PE) I asked my grandmother and she said that was like a book that was studied during a bible study and that was considered at the congregation book study but that I was a little kid when they considered it. So Im looking forward to see what awesome surprise we are in for tomorrow. But this could also be something that we may need for the paradise since I can see the cover is in Spanish and says something about "Forever" in bold letters so IDK I changed the image from LG to XL and it made it easier to read.

3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Some one earlier said something about this maybe being a new You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth (PE) I asked my grandmother and she said that was like a book that was studied during a bible study and that was considered at the congregation book study. 

Your grandmother was , like , correct about that.

But it was also used in the ministry and Bible studies.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Your grandmother was , like , correct about that.

But it was also used in the ministry and Bible studies.

yeah I guess I was Forgetting my grammar...She used it for the Ministry when she conducted bible studies and it was considered during book study.

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

that book was replaced by book "Acknowledge". Remember? I have studyed both 😉 then we received the book what does the bible really teach. Now I guess more instructions are needed to guide our way through the GT and survive to paradise. 

Yes I've studied both as well...

I doubt it's too replace the Bible Teach book as that was updated not very long ago.. 

If the words forever are in the title then it makes me wonder if it's going to be a mixture of Live Forever and Draw Close books combined. 

Mind you, we could all be very wrong !!

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

3 hours ago, jscotchie said:

In Spanish, the title is "¡Disfrutar de la Vida Para Siempre!"

In English, that translates to "Enjoy Life Forever!"

My supposition is it is a replacement of the Teach Us and Remain in God's Love books, an all-inclusive book for conducting Bible studies. Imagine if it also included lessons from the Jehovah's Will brochure. I think that would be great; because it is a separate brochure I sometimes forget to conduct a lesson with my Bible studies out of that brochure as well as go through the study publication. If the information was already in there, I would never forget.

It could have three sections, each with about 20 lessons:

1. Bible Teachings (based on the chapters of the Teach Us book)

2. Bible Principles (based on the chapters of the Remain in God's Love book)

3. God's Organization (based on the lessons in the Jehovah's Will brochure)

I think it would also make sense that it would have accompanying videos. Perhaps they will include the videos from the "Bible Teachings" and "Principles for Daily Living" series, which currently correspond to lessons in the Good News brochure and chapters in the Remain in God's Love book, along with some new ones as well.

It seems we will find out in a matter of hours what this new publication is all about anyway.

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=le&issue=&langwritten=E

3 hours ago, Nemo said:

It looks like they haven't uploaded all of the pictures yet since it seems to go from 202101 - 202114...Just wait and see its almost 7:30 for the most of us the day has ended. Just be patient, we will hopeful be able to see it very soon...it has the JW.org logo on the back and that makes me definitely feel like this is for service...but then again this could be something entirely different since we just had our teaching tool box refined so I'd be supremely surprised if this was to replace the study books. It looks too thick to be a brochure but does remind me of the same size as the Gods Kingdom rules and the Pure Worship book in size. Some one earlier said something about this maybe being a new You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth (PE) I asked my grandmother and she said that was like a book that was studied during a bible study and that was considered at the congregation book study but that I was a little kid when they considered it. So Im looking forward to see what awesome surprise we are in for tomorrow. But this could also be something that we may need for the paradise since I can see the cover is in Spanish and says something about "Forever" in bold letters so IDK I changed the image from LG to XL and it made it easier to read.

You are right.

In the pictures there is no bro. Lett, Sanderson, Cook ...

My opinion is that first part will include:

Opening talk bro. Morris, than 2 talks with Splane and Jackson (he will release new book)

1 hour ago, Luigi62 said:

That would be my guess.

4 minutes ago, jscotchie said:

No, that publication was a 32-page brochure. It was replaced by the Listen to God brochure in 2011. It has been obsolete for some time.

The new publication to be released is a book. 

4 minutes ago, jscotchie said:

No, that publication was a 32-page brochure. It was replaced by the Listen to God brochure in 2011. It has been obsolete for some time.

The new publication to be released is a book. 

1 hour ago, Luigi62 said:

That would be my guess.

Hmmm me thinks the Aussies know something 😏

Edited by Your Brother

12 hours ago, Bosko said:

It's usually at that time. But for example last broadcasting was up at about 2pm.

So it's not always at the same time.

We must keep on the watch.😀

Links:

https://www.jw.org/download/?issue=202101&output=html&pub=jwb&fileformat=MP3%2CAAC%2CM4V%2CMP4%2C3GP&alllangs=0&langwritten=e&txtCMSLang=e&isBible=0

Or for asl:

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=202101&langwritten=asl

Also bro.Manfred has his special links ...😀

The ASL is up

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=202101&langwritten=asl