JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1193 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

My guess? Its a book similar to "bible teach" maybe to replace it ... because it says that bible can guide us, and that is good to have help to understand it. 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

image.png.6ecca062a39b817894eee4ab627cbe38.png

Okay, there's a big long word, a small three letter word I think, two two letter words, medium word on top.

Then bottom looks like a short word, and then a longer word.

And that's the best I can photo edit it.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

My guess? Its a book similar to "bible teach" maybe to replace it ... because it says that bible can guide us, and that is good to have help to understand it. 

Yes I tried to zoom in. It seems likely it is but can’t tell for sure. 
The picture on the front seems like it’s a woman with a child at the beach?? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me again! 😁

3 minutes ago, Jothob said:

The picture on the front seems like it’s a woman with a child at the beach??

the picture is a man walking through a path along many bushes and flowers, leading to more flowers like a path leading to paradise.

The big words seem spanish " PARA SIEMPRE!" meaning "FOR EVER!" Thats my guess.

Too many years on photoshop lol 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

the picture is a man walking through a path along many bushes and flowers, leading to more flowers like a path leading to paradise.

The big words seem spanish " PARA SIEMPRE!" meaning "FOR EVER!" Thats my guess.

Too many years on photoshop lol 

Ah thank you for that.
Time to get my eyes tested again! 😂 👀

Wow! Can not wait for tomorrow. Just a few more hours and lots of patience! 

What if it´s a book to help us through the great tribulation, to lead us to paradise? instructions for us. if GT is very soon, then this is really Food in the proper time!

11 minutes ago, Anniebea said:

I think it's a replacement for the Live Forever book

that book was replaced by book "Acknowledge". Remember? I have studyed both 😉 then we received the book what does the bible really teach. Now I guess more instructions are needed to guide our way through the GT and survive to paradise. 

‘Make good decisions.’

”See what lies ahead.’

JW.org log on the back.

Looks like it’s maybe a compliment to the Teach Us book?

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

8 minutes ago, Allegro27 said:

El camino de la vida para siempre".

It's my best guess.

"The road to everlasting life". 

Maybe it's a publication for non-christian denominations

the title seems it.

Meanwhile we have a brochure available for non-christian denominations: https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/path-to-peace-and-happiness/   🤷‍♀️

Edited by Sofia

brochure instead of book

5 minutes ago, Adam! said:

That’s Brother Leonard Myers who just did a great morning worship. I think it’s the latest one available. It is strange how he’s not giving a talk though, seems more like giving an experience or interview perhaps? 

1 hour ago, Nirex said:

image.png.6ecca062a39b817894eee4ab627cbe38.png

Okay, there's a big long word, a small three letter word I think, two two letter words, medium word on top.

Then bottom looks like a short word, and then a longer word.

And that's the best I can photo edit it.

The cover picture looks like this.

From a 2013 Jan Study Watchtower.

2013045_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

2 hours ago, jcosta79 said:

I look forward to more memorable talks.

My personal favorite quote was from last year's talk by Brother Morris. 😁

This clip was definitely not taken from last year’s Annual Meeting.

[ the way the video zooms in has me wondering where this heavily edited clip was taken from pulled from.. I think the talk was from this summer’s convention .)

3 minutes ago, Susan Cook said:

This clip was definitely not taken from last year’s Annual Meeting.

[ the way the video zooms in has me wondering where this heavily edited clip was taken from pulled from.. I think the talk was from this summer’s convention .)

Oh yeah I think you're right.  It was great.

27 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

The cover picture looks like this.

From a 2013 Jan Study Watchtower.

2013045_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

That article was Draw Close To Jehovah. So now I wonder if the Draw Close book is getting an update..

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2013045&srcid=share

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D