JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1193 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Morris is always the one that has earth shattering talks. And the look on his face compared to the other two's smiles gives me the feeling this one will be no different.

But that's just my speculation.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

12 minutes ago, Bosko said:

What is this ...

jwb_univ_202101_lss_06_lg.jpg

New publication???

If you squint your eyes or really look at it, I could swear that's supposed to be Paradise.

It looks like a white road or sidewalk, with someone walking into fields/flowers? I see yellow flowers.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

2 minutes ago, Nirex said:

Morris is always the one that has earth shattering talks. And the look on his face compared to the other two's smiles gives me the feeling this one will be no different.

But that's just my speculation.

Splaine seems to handle the ones on prophecy though, so if there is any big news, could be anyone.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:10 AM, Bosko said:

What is this ...

New publication???

(Sorry I don’t know what happened there).

Yes, I agree it looks like narrow road to paradise. 

It def looks like a book too rather than a brochure. 

Can anyone make out the words? 

Edited by Luisabola

I think the back drop is probably a insert page from the book.. something about dig deeper

Consider how the Bible has helped people 

How you can enjoy .... and why it's good to get help to understand it. 

The other side says something about 

The Bible can guide us. 

..... and something about light.... but the chair is in the way 😁

Edited by Anniebea

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

20 minutes ago, Anniebea said:

I think the back drop is probably a insert page from the book.. something about dig deeper

Consider how the Bible has helped people 

How you can enjoy .... and why it's good to get help to understand it.

I agree. the back drop looks a page from the book. It also  says bellow: "8. The Bible can guide us. The Bible (...) light. We (...) the Bible to show us how to make good decisions and help us see what lies ahead"

The big words on the book look spanish. I can almost read "S I E M P R E"    Right? @carlos

Edited by Sofia

dictionary :)

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

The big words on the book look spanish. I can almost read "S I E M P R E"    Right? @carlos

That makes sense...

I wonder if it's a new book to replace the Live Forever book ? 

Edited by Anniebea

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I agree. the back drop looks a page from the book. It also  says bellow: "8. The Bible can guide us. The Bible (...) light. We (...) the Bible to show us how to make good decisions and help us see what lies ahead"

Yes I can see that too now. Sempre in Italian means always. Same in Spanish?

Could the title be-

How you can serve Jehovah always? 

It seems clunky to me. 

Edited by Luisabola