JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1208 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I can’t wait to go through it. Even if we don’t have bible studies it’ll be great for us to get familiar with the new way of teaching. So when we do get a study, we won’t be unprepared. 

LOVE the new Caleb video. My little 4 year old got really upset, I think because Caleb was crying. So sweet. 

And that last video. It’s been mentioned already, but what a lot of work went in behind the scenes to make sure we get spiritual food during these unprecedented times.

Next instalment was 18th January I think. Then February broadcast will be part 3. 

Such a beautiful and wonderful program so far,  we're going to watch it again tomorrow evening as a service group....  

I'm so glad that we don't have to wait a full month for part two, that would be excruciating 😆

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

We meaning the americas and Europe maybe a few other countries  are so blessed to be able to get new releases when they are released.... others are not as privilege to get publications as we are...and if they do it’s many months or years Spanish had to wait a few years to get the new bible so I’m grateful I truly am.... 

17 minutes ago, Shannie said:

We meaning the americas and Europe maybe a few other countries  are so blessed to be able to get new releases when they are released.... others are not as privilege to get publications as we are...and if they do it’s many months or years Spanish had to wait a few years to get the new bible so I’m grateful I truly am.... 

So true.  My son and his wife live in Colombia South America.  They had to wait for quite some time before they got the 'new' Bible.  We are 'spoiled' here.  😊

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

2 minutes ago, johnnyjw01 said:

So I guess no original songs for January or February

There should be one for February, if I'm not mistaken. All 3 parts of the Annual Meeting will be posted this month (maybe one part each week). There was an original song for at least the last two February broadcasts.

Just now, Sheep said:

There should be one for February, if I'm not mistaken. All 3 parts of the Annual Meeting will be posted this month (maybe one part each week). There was an original song for at least the last two February broadcasts.

Bro Morris said that we'll watch the third part of the Annual Meeting as February monthly program, if I'm not mistaken.

6 minutes ago, johnnyjw01 said:

Bro Morris said that we'll watch the third part of the Annual Meeting as February monthly program, if I'm not mistaken.

4 minutes ago, molnarj said:

True. Next upload 18 January. And the last part in February.

Ah, yes. You're right! I didn't listen to the last part of Part 1 before listening to the first part. (I'm not backwards.)

Edited by Sheep

A Musical Prelude for the Annual Meeting? That's new, isn't it? At least, I don't think I recall other AMs with a Musical Prelude...

For the music lovers on JWTalk, I have something for you. First, I have converted the Musical Prelude to mp3 format and posted it in my collection of songs. Second, I isolated the Musical Prelude and created a stand-alone video out of it, and that's posted also.

If you'd like the links to those, just send me a PM.