JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

US removes its support on war against Yemen

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1147 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Must be part of P&S. USA has been known as a war nation has mellow out for the past ten years. What is next remains to be seen.

I think it's the opposite. Because if you read the whole article he says he wants to show that "America is back" and champion human rights around the world.

As far as I know (not a lot) wasn't Trump trying to pull troops back and get out of wars? If Biden wants 'america back' wouldn't that be going and interfering in wars again?

I don't actually know, just going by what the article said. 😅

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

4 minutes ago, Nirex said:

I think it's the opposite. Because if you read the whole article he says he wants to show that "America is back" and champion human rights around the world.

As far as I know (not a lot) wasn't Trump trying to pull troops back and get out of wars? If Biden wants 'america back' wouldn't that be going and interfering in wars again?

I don't actually know, just going by what the article said. 😅

Good points, yet USA has not started a new war almost ten years. Odd.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)