JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Things We Will Build and We Will Do In Paradise

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1043 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We are all excited to be in the Paradise and we always meditate for the time that all the things that we will build and we will do are only for Jehovah. So, the question is, what are those things?

You can add some things or more things here.. I'll give some ...

• Satellite Channel [We can watch livestreaming of all JW Broadcasting; there is also different channels like for teenagers, for families, for kids, for creation (like National Geographic), and others]

• National Geographic Production [too, hahahahahahaha]

• NASA [We have our own satellite and spaceships outside the earth]

• Subways and Railways [that connects countries and continents] 😆

• Airports

• Departments/Buildings/Factory 😆 for producing appliances or gadgets [Like TV, Computers, Laptop, Tablets, and Phones; and others stuffs hahaha]

• Schools [We will have a schools (like universities or primary schools) that teach primarily about Jehovah; In the past, universities teach about evolution and theories, but in the Paradise, all things that we will teach and we will learn are focusing to Jehovah's personality]

So, what are the things that comes to your mind? 

😄

32 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Barter system of food, houses.. etc. 

Barter systems are based on greed ... I think we will have a system based on love - no need to barter, we should be able to use what we need while giving all our extras without trying to fix a "price" or "value" on anything.

We will "receive free" why not "give free"?

There should not be a need for wages or bartering ... at least that is the way I see it.

13 hours ago, jrnievas said:

Subways and Railways [that connects countries and continents]

I do think we will have some sort of "mass transit" and a rail system of some sort makes sense.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

14 hours ago, jrnievas said:

I forgot, Kingdom Worldwide Farm hahahah it produces tomato sauce, ketchups, fruit juices hahaha something like that ...

Here is your logo. Look at the box.

Screenshot_20210521-071154.thumb.jpg.3cb95c5ec92f623e2fe5ab5c68341005.jpg

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Barter systems are based on greed ... I think we will have a system based on love - no need to barter, we should be able to use what we need while giving all our extras without trying to fix a "price" or "value" on anything.

There should not be a need for wages or bartering ... at least that is the way I see it.

I do think we will have some sort of "mass transit" and a rail system of some sort makes sense.

For example, Japan wants mangoes. We send them mangoes .. and they send us apples.. 

39 minutes ago, Qapla said:

17 minutes ago, JennyM said:

For example, Japan wants mangoes. We send them mangoes .. and they send us apples.. 

Well, all of these will be provided by Kingdom Farm Worldwide ..

KFW came from many part of the world, some may came from Japan, Wallkill, Philippines (Rice Terraces) hahaha ..

In my opinion, I believe we will build kingdom worldwide farms in every community. This will help every individual living in the community to perform communal work on specific days. We will also have our backyard farms. The community farms, on the other hand, will be used on a larger scale. 

I hope we get to build cities that have several functions and purposes. I also hope we have centers for several departments. And then, I hope we have the kingdom service corps. They will be the military of our day, except that they are mainly kingdom workers skillfully trained to accelerate any work faster. 

1 hour ago, GodlyDevotion said:

And then, I hope we have the kingdom service corps. They will be the military of our day, except that they are mainly kingdom workers skillfully trained to accelerate any work faster. 

I don't understand what you are expecting here. Its reasonable to assume that everyone will have an assignment and most of the work will be done within a couple of hundred years. What would a elite force of Kingdom Service Corp do?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I don't understand what you are expecting here. Its reasonable to assume that everyone will have an assignment and most of the work will be done within a couple of hundred years. What would a elite force of Kingdom Service Corp do?

True. We will all have our assignments. But when I mean a Kingdom Service Corp, I am thinking LDC albeit on a larger scale.

For example, a large stadium needs to be built but there are few people to build, the Kingdom Service Corp can be deployed to the region to help accelerate the assignment.

Nothing is set in stone; it's just purely speculation. 

Edited by GodlyDevotion

32 minutes ago, GodlyDevotion said:

True. We will all have our assignments. But when I mean a Kingdom Service Corp, I am thinking LDC albeit on a larger scale.

For example, a large stadium needs to be built but there are few people to build, the Kingdom Service Corp can be deployed to the region to help accelerate the assignment.

Nothing is set in stone; it's just purely speculation. 

What if the organization build a school for those who wants to become a skilled workers? So, after they graduate on that school, they able now to become a full time worker of Jehovah, to build buildings, assembly hall, kingdom hall and other buildings that is needed ..

I mean a school exclusive for those who want to have a specific skill like welding, construction ...

13 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

Free coffee shops with free Wifi? And some cats would be nice

many cats!

On 5/21/2021 at 2:45 PM, Dustparticle said:

Eat more chocolate.

Yeeesss! ❤️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 5/21/2021 at 10:13 AM, JennyM said:

Very good point sis. 1 Kings 10 chpt Solomon was known for his trading through the area. In Matthew 12:42, Jesus says he is the greater Solomon. Under Jesus rule, trading will happen all around the world. 

I'm not sure "trading" would be the correct word. We may send/give our surplus to someone who wants it but we will not expect/demand compensation in return.

Yes, one place may send mangos to another place and they may even receive apples - but one "gift" would not be dependent on the other. We would not hold back from sending the mangos if we did not get apples nor would we "match the value" of what we give them according to what they give us.

We may well send and receive things to and from various places - but they would be "gifts" given in love not "traded for equal value" 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 5/20/2021 at 6:58 PM, jrnievas said:

We are all excited to be in the Paradise and we always meditate for the time that all the things that we will build and we will do are only for Jehovah. So, the question is, what are those things?

You can add some things or more things here.. I'll give some ...

• Satellite Channel [We can watch livestreaming of all JW Broadcasting; there is also different channels like for teenagers, for families, for kids, for creation (like National Geographic), and others]

• National Geographic Production [too, hahahahahahaha]

• NASA [We have our own satellite and spaceships outside the earth]

• Subways and Railways [that connects countries and continents] 😆

• Airports

• Departments/Buildings/Factory 😆 for producing appliances or gadgets [Like TV, Computers, Laptop, Tablets, and Phones; and others stuffs hahaha]

• Schools [We will have a schools (like universities or primary schools) that teach primarily about Jehovah; In the past, universities teach about evolution and theories, but in the Paradise, all things that we will teach and we will learn are focusing to Jehovah's personality]

So, what are the things that comes to your mind? 

😄

I can only hope not. I want simple. Please no satellite dishes, no power lines, no telephones. 

No TV please. Modern electronics, factories and the like are the Devils tools. The manufacture of all these things causes pollution. 

I don't need trains or subways. I will not be in a hurry. Give me a horse and a trail and I will be fine.

I believe the face of the earth will change to meet our desires. I think there will be land bridges to all the continents. Everyone I know wants water, usually moving like a stream or river, mild climate and what I would describe as the earths bounties, food like we have never enjoyed before. I want to work my land and reap it's rewards.

I, my wife or both of us will teach my children. No "higher" education will be needed.  

I will love my creator, my family, my neighbor and his creation and I will spend my time showing this.

My biggest wonder is how he will organize us. If I make it into the new system, will I be the head of my family. As My Mom and Dad, my brother and my aunts, uncles, grandparents etc. come back will I be the one who is responsible for them? For teaching them? There is kind of a precedent for that isn't here?

What is our relationship with the 144000 going to be like.

And if he ever wants me on another planet I am sure he can get me there without me building some sort of flying saucer.

4 hours ago, Your Brother said:

I can only hope not. I want simple. Please no satellite dishes, no power lines, no telephones. 

No TV please. Modern electronics, factories and the like are the Devils tools. The manufacture of all these things causes pollution

It's always interesting to see the different expectations we can have about Paradise.

Especially about High or Low tech.

I wouldn't say modern technology are Devil's tools.

And with our perfect minds, we will probably be able to produce these with little to no pollution.

I do expect a Low Tech millennium, but no limit after that (eternity is infinity, let me build my space ship :D).

Edited by Dages

8 hours ago, Qapla said:

I'm not sure "trading" would be the correct word. We may send/give our surplus to someone who wants it but we will not expect/demand compensation in return.

Yes, one place may send mangos to another place and they may even receive apples - but one "gift" would not be dependent on the other. We would not hold back from sending the mangos if we did not get apples nor would we "match the value" of what we give them according to what they give us.

We may well send and receive things to and from various places - but they would be "gifts" given in love not "traded for equal value" 

I think the same as you.
When get into a system of I’ll give you something if you give me that, then you start off in a haves and have nots type system like we currently live in. 
I have apples but you don’t want my apples for your mangos as you want dragon fruit.

I really want mangos but I can’t get/afford them. Not good. 

10 hours ago, Dages said:

Acts 20:35 is a perfect verse for barter

That’s not talking about bartering.

The definition of barter is 

exchange (goods or services) for other goods or services without using money.
"he often bartered a meal for drawings"

So again, if I don’t have what you want you will barter with someone who does have what you want. Someone misses out just like this system. 

If you give without expecting something in return that’s not barter it’s doing it for the joy of giving. 

Edited by Mykyl

51 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

That’s not talking about bartering.

The definition of barter is 

exchange (goods or services) for other goods or services without using money.
"he often bartered a meal for drawings"

So again, if I don’t have what you want you will barter with someone who does have what you want. Someone misses out just like this system. 

If you give without expecting something in return that’s not barter it’s doing it for the joy of giving. 

I meant : just give and don't care about what the other will give you back... (and if he will or not)

On 5/21/2021 at 1:58 AM, jrnievas said:

NASA [We have our own satellite and spaceships outside the earth]

or… JKSA = Jehovah's Kingdom Space Agency

but I can happily wait a few millennia before we embark on manned space missions :)

Edited by Michał

🙏 Thank you! 🙏