JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - June 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 998 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

48 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

If I am particularly tired then following along with the transcript in hand while watching keeps me focused and awake. 😊

My wife and I love using the transcripts when we watch the assemblies and conventions. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I miss the links we used to get ... emoji26.png

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Wouldn't it be nice if someone sent you a PM.....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

31 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Thank you for kind and gentle "nudge" in the right direction.,,🙂

Making wine bricks?

:lol1:

7 hours ago, The German said:

Last year we had a morning worship on Mondays without a convention download. You can change your saved link on these days by replacing "jwb-081" with "jwb-082" and "jwb-083". I hope it works.

Someone had mentioned the switch to the "080" last time.  I was just thinking that since this was "081" that I should try "082" next time.  Thank you for confirming my inclination.