JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - June 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1003 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

17 minutes ago, Dages said:

I expect it to be out next monday.

then its RC 1 part, right?

I agree with bro Blake. I guess tomorrow we can have the part III from Gileade F 😉

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Brother Cook's final talk is encouraging, the theme being "Look Beyond the Finish Line." Just one point I wanted to mention:

Throughout the years, the Revelation Climax book has gone through a few changes, modifications, and updates. New understandings come along, and what was written previously on a given subject or scripture may no longer apply. Yet, Brother Cook quoted from the book towards the end of the talk. There is nothing there that is outdated, as getting our names written in the Book of Life remains of great importance to us.

In his final comments, Brother Herd's sense of humour (Canadian and British spelling of "humor") still comes through. He comments that Isaiah 40:29 does not refer to physical strength. After saying that he, himself, is old and tired, he says he wouldn't complain if Jehovah chose to infuse him with physical power and strength. :D (He's very dry, isn't he?)

Edited by Sheep

15 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Brother Cook's final talk is encouraging, the theme being "Look Beyond the Finish Line."

Has this been officially released yet?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

43 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Brother Cook's final talk is encouraging, the theme being "Look Beyond the Finish Line." Just one point I wanted to mention:

Throughout the years, the Revelation Climax book has gone through a few changes, modifications, and updates. New understandings come along, and what was written previously on a given subject or scripture may no longer apply. Yet, Brother Cook quoted from the book towards the end of the talk. There is nothing there that is outdated, as getting our names written in the Book of Life remains of great importance to us.

In his final comments, Brother Herd's sense of humour (Canadian and British spelling of "humor") still comes through. He comments that Isaiah 40:29 does not refer to physical strength. After saying that he, himself, is old and tired, he says he wouldn't complain if Jehovah chose to infuse him with physical power and strength. :D (He's very dry, isn't he?)

I wish you would have spoiler alerted this.. maybe for next time please 😬

Edited by Susan Cook

16 minutes ago, Susan Cook said:

Its on the DL list of this months video releases.. the page that lists them vertically 

Is that the official release?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Is that the official release?

I suppose it is a decision that the mods will make.  It is not a "backdoor" to an Akamai server or anything.  It is an "Official" JW.ORG address.  It begins with...https://www.jw.org/download/.....

Is jw.org official?

The link was good for me around 4am est today. It was nice to view it before going to work. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

I suppose it is a decision that the mods will make.  It is not a "backdoor" to an Akamai server or anything.  It is an "Official" JW.ORG address.  It begins with...https://www.jw.org/download/.....

Is jw.org official?

My current understanding is that only links copied from jw.org site are acceptable here. Alternate links are not acceptable.

Edited by Tortuga

I liked Bro Herd's final comments on Isaiah 40:29-31.  I've noticed he was sitting.  He seems to be sitting a lot for his talks now.  Love Bro Herd.  

Sitting for talks is fine. Especially when you’re elderly or infirm.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”