JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - June 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1003 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It was an interesting fact about the number of students in the class - 25

More were invited but couldn't get there because of the pandemic.  25 made it before everything shut down.  But when the class was finally given the go ahead, they could hold the school with social distance measures with 25 students.

So it made me think.  If all the invited students had made it over, could they still have held the school with all of them?  Or would they have to make difficult decisions as to who could attend and who could not.  Was Jehovah's hand in this?

9 minutes ago, On the huh said:

It was an interesting fact about the number of students in the class - 25

More were invited but couldn't get there because of the pandemic.  25 made it before everything shut down.  But when the class was finally given the go ahead, they could hold the school with social distance measures with 25 students.

So it made me think.  If all the invited students had made it over, could they still have held the school with all of them?  Or would they have to make difficult decisions as to who could attend and who could not.  Was Jehovah's hand in this?

At the Palm Coast facility they have several classes in progress at the same time and the instructors trade places at noon, so the material presented in one class in the morning is presented in the other class in the afternoon. Perhaps they would have done something similar if necessary.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

5 hours ago, The German said:

jwb-081_univ_lss_02_lg.jpg

It's picture no. 02. Do you think we have the morning worship next Monday?

It's very difficult to say ...

Because all Mondays are covered:

14. Part 2

21. Part 3

28. Convention 

5 minutes ago, Bosko said:

It's very difficult to say ...

Because all Mondays are covered:

14. Part 2

21. Part 3

28. Convention 

It's a simple thing to release part three whenever they like, right? They're not still recording the sessions.

I have no doubt the whole thing will be available before the Convention releases.

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

It's a simple thing to release part three whenever they like, right? They're not still recording the sessions.

I have no doubt the whole thing will be available before the Convention releases.

I think that Br. Bosko was saying that most of the Mondays between now and the end of August are taken up already with Gilead Graduations and RC release dates.  So it becomes a little harder to squeeze in another video release in the same week.  They all are enjoyable but the GB wants ust to think about the content (meditate) not just "snow" us under with a release a day style of scheduling...💗

That is true, but some translations and recordings of them are still not finished.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

9 hours ago, The German said:

jwb-081_univ_lss_02_lg.jpg

It's picture no. 02. Do you think we have the morning worship next Monday?

Last year it was bro Lett who introduced the RC. Could it be it??

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

5 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

I'm glad that all of us have a different favorit and all of them are cheriched deeply :)

My favorites are Samuel Herd, James Cauthon and David Splane

Mine are Herd, Morris, Splane, and among the assistants : Lucciano

Edited by Dages

1 hour ago, On the huh said:

The Morning Worship could be released another day.  JWB videos have been released on a Thursday on occasions.  Or Part 3 of Gilead and the the 1st session of the convention will be released on the same day.

That’s why I think brother Lett will introduce the RC

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Regarding "I'll never forget moments", here is an excerpt from India by Balbir Deo about a "Little boy who fed thousands".

Little Boy who fed thousands.mp3

Transcript of the snippet

Spoiler

You know, Sister Lewis reminds me of a little boy mentioned in the Bible. So I invite you to have a look at John Chapter 6 and verse 9. John 6:9.

This little boy is unnamed. But he has given all of us a “I'll never forget moment”. Now as we read John 6:9 it says: “Here is a little boy who has five barley loaves and two small fish. But what are these among so many?”

Now, this little boy gave all of us back in the 1st century and right through the centuries till today, the I'll never forget moment. Now how is that? Because he showed complete childlike generosity in the face of an impossible situation?

Even the mature disciple, Andrew says. What are these? This is impossible.

But for Jehovah and Jesus these, the loaves of bread and the fish were more than enough. Now, does that little boy find place in your heart? Did he find a place in Jehovah's Heart? Yes, we can say with complete surety no guess work.

And why is that? Because this is the only miracle of Jesus that is recorded in all four gospels. Jehovah made it a point to record this miracle in all the full gospels? So this little boy's generosity. Possibly fed well over 15,000. With twelve baskets of surplus.

Now consider for a moment, what impact did that spring day in 32 C.E. when he showed this generosity, have on him. It would have been a life changing moment. So where do you think he is today?

Sister Lewis was like that little boy. She displayed generosity in the face of difficult circumstances. And she left us a valuable lesson. You don't have to be rich to be generous.

Edited by WilliamChew

47 minutes ago, Br. Ice said:

I believe that if it is a convention video, br. Lett would have had his badge on. 

So, I'm going with: It's a morning worship video. 

good point :D 

51 minutes ago, Susan Cook said:

I’ve always wondered what people do those with those transcripts…. 🧐

They can be extremely useful. Several years ago I had a part for the meeting at the KH and there was a video in the part. Just before the meeting started the Sound brother said there was a problem with the computer and he wasn't sure if it would work for the whole meeting. I quickly came here and downloaded the transcript. The video for my part failed about half way through my part so I used the transcript to summarize the rest of the video.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Transcripts for me are very useful for memorizing personal study and so on

i print the ones I need more and place notes on paper too

its very useful 🙏

by reading over and over I learn more quick and meditate👌

i get back to the paper when I forget some detail🧐

They are priceless for me these transcripts 🥰