JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower No. 2 2021 | A Better World Is Near

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 996 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-no2-2021-may-jun/

Do current world events indicate that the end of the world is near? If so, can we do anything to survive the end of the world? What will happen after the end? The articles in this issue will reveal the Bible’s comforting answers to those questions.

2021080_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

3 hours ago, Dages said:

2021087_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

My goodness :D  (click on the picture to get on the official website page containing it)

This is one of most beautiful magazines ever!!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Thank you Jehovah! 🙏

Interesting features

The end of atual governments is several times mentioned (3 pages at least)

they won’t rejoice on the Kingdom so they will be destroyed 

this is very direct message… 😳

The campaign this time is NOT for authorities 

there s no mention about the end of false religion in any place on the magazine 

last years W mentioned it

the layout is absolutely amazing

beautiful and attractive 

I sent it to a friend and she read it in 1 hour! She s attending meetings

hope to start thr Bible  study soon

any other remarks please?  Share them!🥰

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

8 minutes ago, Sofia said:

there s no mention about the end of false religion in any place on the magazine 

last years W mentioned it

Quoting W- #2 2020 page 12:

WHAT WILL GOD’S KINGDOM ACCOMPLISH NEXT?

Although Jesus is already ruling in heaven, human governments still rule on earth. However, God has directed Jesus: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.” (Psalm 110:2) Soon, Jesus will completely destroy all opposers and bring relief to those who are willing to obey God.

During that time, God’s Kingdom will take action to

Abolish false religion. Religions that have taught lies about God and that have made life difficult for people will be gone. The Bible portrays false religion as a prostitute. Its destruction will come as a shock to many.—Revelation 17:15, 16.

End human rulership. God’s Kingdom will take action to put an end to all human rulership.—Revelation 19:15, 17, 18.

Remove wicked people. What about those who are determined to do what is bad and who refuse to obey God? “As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth.”—Proverbs 2:22.

Eliminate Satan and the demons. Satan and the demons will be unable to “mislead the nations anymore.”—Revelation 20:3, 10.

What will all of this mean for those who accept God’s Kingdom?

19 minutes ago, Sofia said:

The campaign this time is NOT for authorities 

If Im wrong...then.. GB will instruct us later, like last year it was asigne by letter to all congregations, not at the LMMW....To give to authorities. Sorry I had no time to delete this on my previous post... forgive me.

This year the guidelines for November´s campaign:

Quoted from the LMMW - october - last page:

During November, we will make a special effort to share the good news that a better world is near. (Ps 37:10, 11; Re 21:3-5) Adjust your schedule to share fully in this campaign. If you sign up to serve as an auxiliary pioneer for the month, you may choose a 30- or 50-hour requirement.

Prepare to share a scripture regarding the new world with as many people as possible. When selecting a Bible verse, consider what would appeal to people in your territory. If someone expresses interest on the initial call, give him a copy of the public edition of The Watchtower No. 2 2021. Then, follow up on interest as soon as possible and try to start a Bible study using the Enjoy Life Forever! brochure. What a joy to be fully occupied in sharing “good news of something better”!—Isa 52:7.

For an option of how to present the message, watch the video Initial Call: Good News—Ps 37:10, 11

WATCH THE ORIGINAL SONG VIDEO THE NEW WORLD TO COME, AND THEN ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

• What wonderful future is the little girl imagining?

• What are some features of the new world that you anticipate?

• How can meditating on your hope help to prepare you to have a full share in the November campaign?—Lu 6:45

Edited by Sofia

This was a really great magazine. I like how the magazines nowadays have less information because many people have a short attention span and don’t read much. Also the magazines are thinner so they are less intimidating.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I noticed that in the printed format, (PDF) at the very end of the magazine, our literature offer “PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF…” has now officially changed to “Enjoy Life Forever!” brochure. Because the theme of the magazine and the brochure both relates to the hope of the everlasting life on the paradise Earth, that literature offer is appropriate.

Excerpts for those who can not access it:

PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF Enjoy Life Forever!
To learn more about the secure future that God promises, start a Bible course with this brochure, published by Jehovah’s Witnesses and available online at www.jw.org.

Edited by Hinata

7 hours ago, *Jack* said:

This was a really great magazine. I like how the magazines nowadays have less information because many people have a short attention span and don’t read much. Also the magazines are thinner so they are less intimidating.

My friend read it at once in less than one hour then we discussed it 

all in messenges 😊

easy to read 

easy to understand too

Bellow my comments are the goals from UN to be achieved in 2030…

Compare them with the information given on page 14:

Global government

International unity

Harmony with the natural environment

Perfect health and abundant food

Real peace and security

Ample housing and satisfying work

The best education

Unending life

08326F34-7141-4E9A-9327-959A0C77F9CA.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

Bellow my comments are the goals from UN to be achieved in 2030…

Compare them with the information given on page 14:

Global government

International unity

Harmony with the natural environment

Perfect health and abundant food

Real peace and security

Ample housing and satisfying work

The best education

Unending life

08326F34-7141-4E9A-9327-959A0C77F9CA.jpeg

UN really causes desolation.