JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

January Broadcasting - Annual Meeting part 1

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 819 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

5 hours ago, Thesauron said:

No, they were part of the rattling bones. Sure they were early, but something was in the works.

Yes, the ones who showed zeal and translated the Bible were part of the rattling bones. But the caption specifically mentions those who sinned against the Holy Spirit, along with pictures of Adam and Eve, some of the Pharisees and Judas iscariot. All persons who sinned against the Holy Spirit.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Yes, the ones who showed zeal and translated the Bible were part of the rattling bones. But the caption specifically mentions those who sinned against the Holy Spirit, along with pictures of Adam and Eve, some of the Pharisees and Judas iscariot. All persons who sinned against the Holy Spirit.

Yes, people who persecuted these rattling bones worked against the holy spirit. The holy spirit was the real force behind the rattling bones.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

10 hours ago, Eejay said:
17 hours ago, Sheep said:

The anointed are judged immediately, when they die, and it is decided there and then if they are worthy of immortality.

Don't forget to factor this in: 

*** w07 1/1 p. 31 Questions From Readers ***
When will the remnant of anointed Christians who have initially been sealed receive their final sealing? Any still alive on earth will be sealed “in their foreheads” before the outbreak of the great tribulation. When the four winds of tribulation are unleashed, all of spiritual Israel will have been sealed in finality, even though a few will still be alive in the flesh and must yet finish their earthly course.

Yes, I understand that. But even those of the anointed who are still alive must die and be resurrected. That same Watchtower you quoted says: "Christians anointed with holy spirit must die before they can receive their heavenly reward. At their death, their earthly body returns to the dust." They too will be judged immediately at that time.

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

They too will be judged immediately at that time

How does this relate to the final sealing?

*** w16 January p. 23 par. 3 “We Want to Go With You” ***
No one can know whether an anointed Christian will receive his heavenly reward until Jehovah judges that person to be worthy of such a prize. Jehovah makes this determination and gives him the final sealing either sometime before he dies faithfully or sometime before the outbreak of “the great tribulation

Edited by Eejay

7 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Yes, people who persecuted these rattling bones worked against the holy spirit. The holy spirit was the real force behind the rattling bones.

That’s basically what I was saying.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 1/7/2022 at 3:44 PM, *Jack* said:

Did anyone else notice that when they depicted those who sinned against the Holy Spirit it showed religious leaders persecuting and probably about to kill someone for their zeal, perhaps for translating the Bible? I had never seen anything like this in our publications but I’ve always imagined that those who burned at the stake those who translated the Bible in centuries past sinned the against the Holy Spirit because they were working against Jehovah’s will. 

30D460D7-96EF-4F4A-8E0B-D63FB36B116D.png

The picture of those "Members of the clergy preparing to burn a genuine Christian at the stake during the dark centuries of Christendom’s dominance" is from the Pure worship book.

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1102017169&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=16

On 1/5/2022 at 11:53 AM, WilliamChew said:

I think the delay is to allow time to translate to many other languages. Part 1 is 2 hours long.

Or a theory i had was that its for upcoming Music Videos.

With future Music Video we are going to a lot more animated ones due to the pandemic. So having the Gilead and AM Programs go over 2 months it allows for more time to make the animation and they don't have to make as many.

Edited by Luigi62

8 hours ago, Thesauron said:

So what is the confusion, then?

I’’m not confused. You’re the one that said no to what I said and then reiterated what I said. 

I’’m not confused. You’re the one that said no to what I said and then reiterated what I said. 

Perhaps I misunderstood what you where bringing up then. In that case, what was the issue you were reacting to? I am a bit confused…

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

6 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Perhaps I misunderstood what you where bringing up then. In that case, what was the issue you were reacting to? I am a bit confused…

Never mind. It’s really not important 🙂

1 hour ago, Br. Ice said:

Are there any videos we can look forward to this month?

Tomorrow a morning worship I hope 🙏🙏

16 minutes ago, Dages said:

What about a COVID news video?

Oh that would be a comfort 

GB update #1

soon… very soon 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I liked Brother Cooks wording regarding the sheep and the goats.

By the start of the great tribulation, Jesus will have identified those who are sheeplike  or goatlike in their conduct and attitude. From that time onward, those who are goat like will not seek to change.

A different way of saying what has been said before regarding the door closes when the great tribulation starts. Those who Jesus has identified as goatlike prior to the great tribulation, they wont even try to change at that point. So no real point worrying about it.