JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

January Broadcasting - Annual Meeting part 1

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 796 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

16 minutes ago, Dages said:

That Caleb and Sophia video... The prayer scene... :crying:
I'd love to have it in 4K quality

It made me cry 😢 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

21 minutes ago, Dages said:

That Caleb and Sophia video... The prayer scene... :crying:
I'd love to have it in 4K quality

I watched the Daniel video on my sons quest 2 vr thing. It was amazing watching on a massive cinema screen but it really showed the low quality of the version we can download. Understandable as higher quality would cost more to stream or store for download. 
Looking forward to seeing this new Caleb video though. 

Edited by Mykyl

2 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

I watched the Daniel video on my sons quest 2 vr thing. It was amazing watching on a massive cinema screen but it really showed the low quality of the version we can download. Understandable as higher quality would cost more to stream or store for download. 
Looking forward to seeing this new Caleb video though. 

The prayer part is quite blurry because of all the animation... I really want a full quality for this, it's astonishing

3 minutes ago, Dages said:

I've rewatch it a lot :crying:

The music is phenomenal

I had the same trouble as sophia when I was her age… and I didn’t had the help she had on the video 😢😢😢😢

amazing love Jehovah has for all bully victims 

a great example how praying has a lot of power!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 minutes ago, MM9106 said:

How is everyone able to see it now? 

It's with the usual non public link that some still have. We don't share it anymore because it's against the policy.

Also, let's wait for it to be publicly available (tonight probably) to share pictures guys :D

I failed to catch something that was said after the video about the new Enjoy Life Forever book. What was the significance of Brother Sanderson apologizing to "all those who work in the dental office?" (...at 19 minutes, 27 seconds) Did I miss something?

Edited by Sheep