JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 hours ago, Richie said:

This word may lead to different assumptions but encouraging. One thing for sure now, GB feels and necessary to train all non-annointed responsible brothers for greater responsilities in the organization. These brothers will become more responsible to the worldwide organization when all the annointed will be in the heaven prior to the breakout of Armageddon. Now, we see the preparation is happening prior to the departure of all GB. So anyday from now, GB is so well prepared. GB knows that all non-annointed brothers are well prepared to receive handovers.

Yes preparation is necessary because GT can happen anytime.

11 hours ago, Pabo said:

Who knows?

42 is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. But does anyone know what the question is?

what is the addition of 40+2 ?

9 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

You see ? It's incredible and very beautiful LIFE AND MINISTRY MEETING WORKBOOK May–June 2024

Yes Daniel, beautiful indeed. I have the feeling that the book of Psalms which will be studied until the end of the year will have some surprises in store for us, the kind that will prepare us for the Day between days.

15 hours ago, truce said:

Is there no zero year? How about: "a day for a year, a day for a year?" 🤐

Sorry but I do not understand your question.

My answer was to how many years there are between 29EC and 70EC.

1 EC --->29EC ---> 70EC

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

6 hours ago, Doug said:

I would wish Carlson would bring up the persecution against JW's.

Any unedited interview has its Q&A agreed before it even starts.

Why should we expect a different reply from the empty one Putin gave in 2018?

Or any reply different from the one his spokesman gave in 2021?

This week study reminded us again of 1 Peter 4:12

"Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you."

It couldn’t be said any simpler.

Today we pray for our Russian brothers, tomorrow we may be praying for our US brothers.

"The Kremlin has largely refused to comment on the campaign against the Jehovah's Witnesses. When previously asked by reporters about it, spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said the group is banned and that there is nothing more to discuss."

https://abcnews.go.com/International/russias-mysterious-campaign-jehovahs-witnesses/story?id=78629389

10 hours ago, Doug said:

I would wish Carlson would bring up the persecution against JW's.

I think it's hardly possible. I think he'll be talking about Ukraine, WWIII and other political stuff. I don't think he will take any chances of saying anything that might seem to offend him to his face. Otherwise we'll be hearing another breaking news about Mr. Carlson accidentally falling from the fifth floor through its weak window or Mr. Carlson "commiting suicide by killing himself exactly 27 times in the head." 😂

Edited by Kwabena

According to RT, the Kremlin spokesman told the journalists that the interview is already done and being prepared for broadcast.

RT also has a short movie by Carlson called "We’re here to interview Putin, and here’s why we’re doing it".

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has arrived in the Middle East in the hope of securing a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas. It's his fifth trip to the region since the Hamas terror attacks of October 7. The proposed deal would allow the phased release of Israeli hostages in exchange for Palestinian prisoners. Blinken also wants to prevent further regional escalation of the conflict. The US has retaliated against attacks on its forces with airstrikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen and other millitias backed by Iran.

I really want all this to lead to the proclamation of P&S quickly followed by destruction of BTG. Certainly the world situation is ripe for that scenario.

However (and this is my subjective view of course) Jehovah is going to let this world continue for a while to attract all honest hearted people. Our new approach from the lmd brochure need some time to be seen by people with the right heart condition. And nations in North Africa, Middle East and south end east Asia need to hear Jehovahs name. I know that out God can speed the preaching work but I still think we have some more time to reach as many people as possible.

So, observing the scene of the world shows that GT is close but there’s still work to do.

(Tapatalk)

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

55 minutes ago, Michał said:

I really want all this to lead to the proclamation of P&S quickly followed by destruction of BTG. Certainly the world situation is ripe for that scenario.

However (and this is my subjective view of course) Jehovah is going to let this world continue for a while to attract all honest hearted people. Our new approach from the lmd brochure need some time to be seen by people with the right heart condition. And nations in North Africa, Middle East and south end east Asia need to hear Jehovahs name. I know that out God can speed the preaching work but I still think we have some more time to reach as many people as possible.

So, observing the scene of the world shows that GT is close but there’s still work to do.

(Tapatalk)

There are so many inflection points for Jehovah choose from. I still think the speed of it all will catch us by surprise when things really pop off (lol). 

15 minutes ago, Luisabola said:

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing. Funny how he blames a ‘divided’ security council, how it’s been ‘deadlocked’. Maybe they’ll think to reform in some way, leading to the ‘10 kings’ giving their ‘power and authority’ to the UN. (Rev 17:12,13). 

Or… Jehovah will put in their hearts (all 5 of them) to ban religion for good.

revelation states twice they all will be United in agreement.

Not difficult to imagine Russia and China 

France has a lot of religious issues that prevents peace

All we need to see it’s a change at heart in USA and uk

both are undergoing elections this year. Let’s see.

if these say yes the remain countries don’t have a word to say

Arabian countries are out of the powerful 5

They possibly will weap and regret BTG destruction ( Rev. chapter 18)

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Antony Blinken

US Secretary of State

Yesterday, while in a news conference in the Middle East, he mentioned the words "peace and security" at the 0:43 second mark in the video.

He mentions these words in regards to the turmoil in Israel/Gaza.

Surely, we are getting much closer to the prophetic proclamation of "peace and security!", very soon.

Edited by 80snewwave

"Any Day Now" 》 P&S/GT

Global Peace Index

Produced by the Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP), the Global Peace Index (GPI) is the world’s leading measure of global peacefulness. This report presents the most comprehensive data-driven analysis to-date on trends in peace, its economic value, and how to develop peaceful societies. The Global Peace Index covers 99.7% of the world’s population, and is calculated using 23 qualitative and quantitative indicators from highly respected sources, and measures the state of peace across three domains

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/maps/#/

Interesting - even the US doesn't get a very good mark. It seems the more people there are the less peaceful.

This begs the question - are people the problem??  :yes:

GPI.thumb.jpg.54691803b97a2a2170d8c7208d160acf.jpg

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

4 hours ago, Michał said:

(Tapatalk)

I do not aim to be negative, but so far since 1 January we are trying hard to implement different approach to the ministry here Down Under, despite that, people react exactly the same. Personally I do not see any change in attitudes towards our message of good news. Perhaps Australia is bit sheltered from all turmoil that is happening right now in other parts? I do not know. But what is encouraging to see that since the reporting of hours was changed, many entered pioneer service. The change did not impact publishers in a sense that they can take it easy now and do little, tick the box and done… no! I see a lot of zeal displayed. But like I said, so far people react no differently. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, 80snewwave said:

Antoine Blinken

Secrétaire d'état américain

Hier, lors d'une conférence de presse au Moyen-Orient, il a mentionné les mots « paix et sécurité » à 0:43 seconde de la vidéo.

Il mentionne ces mots en relation avec les troubles en Israël/Gaza.

Assurément, nous nous rapprochons de plus en plus de la proclamation prophétique de « paix et sécurité ! , très bientôt.

The expression is making its nest, it certainly means something, no doubt. The whisper will turn into a scream, that's what we're waiting for. In the distance the storm grows says the song, We watch the storm clouds gather, and we clearly see the dust under the hooves of the horse that gallops to bring us this news.

4 hours ago, Michał said:

(Tapatalk)

I like your analysis Michal, it is relentless and very relevant, even if it is not the scenario that makes me dream. Now I naively tell myself that from now on, we know that the Good News will be preached until the end, with all the possibilities that we have been told about. This need to wait seems less imposing in the calendar. The GB, at the Annual Meeting, saw fit to point out that some may never have heard of the Good News when Jehovah does battle. He will then act according to the heart. At least that's what I understood.

29 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

I like your analysis Michal, it is relentless and very relevant, even if it is not the scenario that makes me dream. Now I naively tell myself that from now on, we know that the Good News will be preached until the end, with all the possibilities that we have been told about. This need to wait seems less imposing in the calendar. The GB, at the Annual Meeting, saw fit to point out that some may never have heard of the Good News when Jehovah does battle. He will then act according to the heart. At least that's what I understood.

Exactly dear sister.

The time set for GT was established long time ago.

We are being prepared for it. Yet there still be time for repentance after GT for a short period.

Of course it will be hard for new ones to learn the truth in such hard time days so the best is for them to learn now. 
But there will be time.

brother Geoffrey said that everyday thousands of children born. If we think that Jehovah is giving time then the time would never come.

But it won’t be late! It’s been set and it will be right on time!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”