JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

https://www.worldbank.org/en/publication/gfdr/gfdr-2016/background/banking-crisis

In paragraph 5 

Systemic banking crises can be very damaging. They tend to lead affected economies into deep recessions and sharp current account reversals. Some crises turned out to be contagious, rapidly spreading to other countries with no apparent vulnerabilities

I remember when bro sanderson that "the covid 19 for 2 years was unprecedented and no doubt the outbreak of tribulation is near."

I hope this is it. I hope this will lead to it. Why? I haaattteee this present system. ... I came from ministry today I saw a sick and dirty dog. 

4 hours ago, JennyM said:

I remember when bro sanderson that "the covid 19 for 2 years was unprecedented and no doubt the outbreak of tribulation is near."

I hope this is it. I hope this will lead to it. Why? I haaattteee this present system. ... I came from ministry today I saw a sick and dirty dog. 

I could be wrong, but I believe there is a little time sis. Did this sick and dirty dog had 2 legs and walk and talk like a human? People in the world are worse than animals.

I like to see the GT like an upcoming international convention when the dates have not yet been announced. We know it is coming. We know it will happen. Once the date is given, plans are made and anticipation grows until it starts, and almost immediately it is over and we are hugging and saying see you again soon.

Warm Christian love to all my worldwide family.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🤔🤔

2 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I could be wrong, but I believe there is a little time sis. Did this sick and dirty dog had 2 legs and walk and talk like a human? People in the world are worse than animals.

I hope so.. Dogs are helpless. Humans can help themselves.. But animals arent. They depend on humans and I saw this dog tied in a cage  and filthy as if he is dying. It breaks my heart. 

Imagine the time when I can be perfect and can talk directly to Jehovah and would discuss about this with him.Never gain! 

5 minutes ago, JennyM said:

I hope so.. Dogs are helpless. Humans can help themselves.. But animals arent. They depend on humans and I saw this dog tied in a cage  and filthy as if he is dying. It breaks my heart. 

Whenever I see dogs like this, it breaks my heart too...

I don't know if I just makes myself feel numb so that I will not feel the sadness and the angry because of what this wicked system does to the animals or I'm just patiently waiting for Jehovah to undo all this heart breaking things happening to the animals ...

Hayyysss 😭

50 minutes ago, Loyal said:

Now this is kinda... weird and not normal. Though I believe this will have no consequences. Maybe Putin will stay in Russia for life from now on. (?) Curious to read the comments of experts on this.

It seems that ilegal children deportation is behind the arrest mandate 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 3/13/2023 at 6:14 PM, jrnievas said:

I think, this was mentioned in the Pure Worship book, here's the quotes: 😅

Chapter 6 Paragraph 14 and 15

14 At the time that Ezekiel received the prophecy of the 390 days and the 40 days, he may not have discerned the exact year of Jerusalem’s end. Nevertheless, in the years leading up to its destruction, he repeatedly warned the Jews that Jehovah’s judgment was coming. “The end is now upon you,” he proclaimed. (Read Ezekiel 7:3, 5-10.) Ezekiel had no doubt that Jehovah would prove to be an exact timekeeper. (Isa. 46:10) The prophet also foretold what events would precede the destruction of Jerusalem: “There will come disaster upon disaster.” Those events, in turn, would lead up to the breakdown of social, religious, and governmental structures.—Ezek. 7:11-13, 25-27.

15 A few years after Ezekiel proclaimed Jerusalem’s fall, the prophecy began to be fulfilled. In 609 B.C.E., Ezekiel learned that the attack against Jerusalem had begun.

End of quotes.

I had my comment on these paragraphs, that before we realized that the Great Tribulation already occured, we will see the fulfillment of it little by little, as what happened before the total destruction of Jerusalem in 607 B.C.E.

And now, we are seeing it being fulfilled little by little, by means of financial crisis, climate crisis, and other crisis. It's like a domino effects.

I thought the “disaster upon disaster” was referring to events during the destruction of Jerusalem and that there would be a larger fulfillment during the GT. Thanks for clearing that up 😊

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 hour ago, *Jack* said:

I thought the “disaster upon disaster” was referring to events during the destruction of Jerusalem and that there would be a larger fulfillment during the GT. Thanks for clearing that up 😊

Annual meeting in January says that "we are like living the time of 66CE. Many divisions  in politics and in so many things."

3 US banks collapsed so far and 1 was bailed out, first republic bank. Credit suisse is in trouble . who knows, this is it. 

6 hours ago, JennyM said:

Annual meeting in January says that "we are like living the time of 66CE. Many divisions  in politics and in so many things."

3 US banks collapsed so far and 1 was bailed out, first republic bank. Credit suisse is in trouble . who knows, this is it. 

The year 66 CE was the begininng of the GT in the first century. We are not in the GT

13 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

The year 66 CE was the begininng of the GT in the first century. We are not in the GT

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/StudioMonthlyPrograms/pub-jwb-100_1_VIDEO

Notice at 53:17 it says "just as 66CE we see many  divisions today."  

But it says in the concluding talk that "there will many series of events coming up in the future that could be distracting."

2 hours ago, JennyM said:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/StudioMonthlyPrograms/pub-jwb-100_1_VIDEO

Notice at 53:17 it says "just as 66CE we see many  divisions today."  

But it says in the concluding talk that "there will many series of events coming up in the future that could be distracting."

Good points, but do not be confused that we in the GT. Right now Satan’s world is a mess. During the GT, that is when Jehovah start taking hold of events and it will be totally different too.

41 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Good points, but do not be confused that we in the GT. Right now Satan’s world is a mess. During the GT, that is when Jehovah start taking hold of events and it will be totally different too.

So true. Cry of PandS and destruction of BtG is start of GT. Both of those events will be at Jehovah’s discretion. 

15 minutes ago, Loyal said:

peace and security is an event that comes from satan, the great tribulation, yes, this event starts the day of Jehovah 

mmm… Paul wrote “they” will be saying peace and security, so, in effect, non witnesses will make the actual statement/claim but, since is the trigger for the instant destruction of BTG and start of the GT, it is done to Jehovah’s timetable, it is still He that sets events in motion, not Satan. 

4 hours ago, Ross Au said:

mmm… Paul wrote “they” will be saying peace and security, so, in effect, non witnesses will make the actual statement/claim but, since is the trigger for the instant destruction of BTG and start of the GT, it is done to Jehovah’s timetable, it is still He that sets events in motion, not Satan. 

P&S is from the nations themselves, it's a lie, there is no peace for the wicked. It's been told for a while now.
The attack on BtG is from Jehovah controlling the nations to do so. This will be the start of the GT. Undeniable, it will be a first in the history of mankind 

Edited by Dages

7 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Ok. I am confused because of that annual meeting comparing 66CE to our days now. 

Dont worry. I dont focused  that much on the coming paradise. I do want the new world, no more sickness, pain and death. 

WT study this week. Jehovah will help us to endure.  

48 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Ok. I am confused because of that annual meeting comparing 66CE to our days now. 

Just because the time now is like 66 CE, that doesn't mean the great tribulation has started. The video did not say the great tribulation has started.  

Today is like 66 CE in the sense political turmoil is common. That is what the video said. 

66 was when theur great tribulation started.  Today the great tribulation could start at any time, but we don't know if it will be this year or next. 

The great tribulation today starts with the global attack on false religion. That has not happened yet. 

The world needs to get ready now for talks to end Russia's war in Ukraine – that's according to one of the most senior figures in German diplomacy, former Munich Security Conference Chair Wolfgang Ischinger. In a detailed interview with DW's Richard Walker, Ischinger draws on decades of experience to explain how peace processes work, saying preparation now is essential. He breaks down scenarios on: - Transitioning from the battlefield to peace talks - Handling the Donbas and Crimea - Providing security guarantees to Ukraine - The role of China

4 hours ago, Ross Au said:

mmm… Paul escreveu “eles” estarão dizendo paz e segurança, então, na verdade, não testemunhas farão a declaração/reivindicação real, mas, uma vez que é o gatilho para a destruição instantânea do BTG e início do GT, é feito para No cronograma de Jeová, ainda é Ele quem coloca os eventos em movimento, não Satanás. 

Yes, it's all prophecies, when the great tribulation occurs, Jehovah will use a part of Satan's organization, to turn against the other part, but the request for peace and security does not come from Jehovah, satan himself will try to convince that peace when there is no peace, Jehovah will not interfere in this satanic propaganda, in fact this event of peace and security that comes from the Devil is a sign that the day of Jehovah is near the doors that will start with the destruction of Babylon. Then Jehovah and Jesus will take care of affairs on Earth.

7 minutes ago, Loyal said:

Yes, it's all prophecies, when the great tribulation occurs, Jehovah will use a part of Satan's organization, to turn against the other part, but the request for peace and security does not come from Jehovah, satan himself will try to convince that peace when there is no peace, Jehovah will not interfere in this satanic propaganda, in fact this event of peace and security that comes from the Devil is a sign that the day of Jehovah is near the doors that will start with the destruction of Babylon. Then Jehovah and Jesus will take care of affairs on Earth.

yes. As a reminder, Rev 17:17 shows that the attack against BtG comes from Jehovah.