JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

BREAKING NEWS | Adjustments to Field Service Reporting

1 hour ago, Timl1980 said:

Yes, that's what was announced at our meeting as well. Sorry I haven't been posting much, everyone. I'm here in Rochester Minnesota with my wife, she just underwent major heart surgery and is currently trying to recover. Once they release her from the hospital and we return home I'll try to post something in between caring for her over the next week. Good morning to all, and have a wonderful day!

No need to apologize...I'm still about 4 of your postings behind.  I go through them and reformat them for my shepherding purposes.  You taking a break lets me catch up.  😅 :whistling:

I pray for a speedy recovery for your wife.  Take good care of her, she needs you right now...more than us.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Timl1980 said:

And if any of you are looking for a reason to shake your heads in wonderment and amazement at such a monumentally stupid statement, enjoy what the Pope said in the following article:https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2023-11/pope-trusts-in-human-wisdom-to-avoid-escalation-of-war-in-gaza.html (Especially the second paragraph under the heading War and Antisemitism)

Our ministry may become vital once false religion is destroyed. If we are leaving the judging to Jesus...then imagine how many people will be caught flat footed once false religion is no more...where will they turn? Even if they can no longer deny that we were right all along...will they make the change at that crucial time? 

We don't know, but one thing we DO know, Satan's disgusting lies about religion will have disappeared into the vacuum of emptiness where they have always belonged. 

What an incredible time to be alive, what a spectacular time in history to be standing there, ALREADY on the right side of the line.

Holding our heads high won't be scary, it will be a wonderful RELIEF...and not for ourselves...but because we witnessed Jehovah's name being vindicated LIVE...right before our very eyes.

Just a little longer, we're no longer in the last stretch of the race friends... we're THERE...our fingers are stretching and straining forward...the finish line tape is literally just out of grasp of our outstretched hand...our goal is inches away in Jehovah's eyes... so please... just keep stretching out...and let Jehovah's arms catch all of us... let's all of us hear it together, "Well done, my dear friends!"

Love that! Thank you

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

My idea regarding this huge change is what I understand from Revelation book: 

Seven Bowls of Anger og God
Revelation 16

> 1st... Earth - Stable looking political system
 > 2nd... Sea - Rebellious mass of mankind
 > 3rd... Rivers and fountains - Political, economic, scientific, educational, social and religious philosophies.... guid human actions and decisions
 > 4th... Sun - Sun like leaders or rulers
 > 5th... Thone of the wild beast - Satan's governmental syatem
 > 6th... Great river Euphrates - Dwindling number of false religions adherrents.

> 7th... Upon the air - Spirit of the world or satanic thinking permeats every aspect of life.... expresses God’s wrath against Satan, his organization, and everything that motivates mankind to support Satan in defying Jehovah’s sovereignty.
...... This and the previous six plagues give the sum total of Jehovah’s judgments against Satan and his system. They are a declaration of doom for Satan and his seed. 
       When this final bowl is poured out, Jehovah himself proclaims: “It has come to pass!” There is nothing else to say. 
       When the contents of the bowls of God’s anger have been publicized to Jehovah’s satisfaction, there will be no delay in his executing the judgments proclaimed by these messages

So, all reported publications and hours played a great role to publicize 6 bowls of Jehovah's anger until Jehovah' satisfaction. Then after this, a change is expected from the way we preach. Might be more changes will come prior to 1st phase of tribulation. 

3 minutes ago, shali said:

I'm wondering if they are waiting to later in the afternoon when most family heads will be home from work and it can be watched together with the entire family.

That would depend on where they live. If it is released around the world at the same time, some would be leaving for work while others are getting home from work or sleeping.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

That would depend on where they live

Exactly. Some of our friends "down under" and New Zealand it's already Tuesday! The information will be released today. Most of us on JWtalk are very anxious. Not all are going to be able to watch the program the moment it's released. Be kind to those with schedules that does not allow immediate viewing of the JW November broadcast!

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

1 minute ago, DancesWithWife said:

Exactly. Some of our friends "down under" and New Zealand it's already Tuesday! The information will be released today. Most of us on JWtalk are very anxious. Not all are going to be able to watch the program the moment it's released. Be kind to those with schedules that does not allow immediate viewing of the JW November broadcast!

111,000 of us have already seen it a month ago. We are looking for a review and the opportunity to discuss it with everyone.  What a relief that will be...❤️

1 minute ago, jwhess said:

111,000 of us have already seen it a month ago

My cousin saw it via streaming. She is not even sharing with her mom! She only shared the doing away with time for publishers.

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

2 minutes ago, jwhess said:

111,000 of us have already seen it a month ago. We are looking for a review and the opportunity to discuss it with everyone.  What a relief that will be...❤️

Yup, I'm thinking about my service group and the midweek group. We are going to be talking about it for some time. 😄

48 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Yes - I am looking forward to viewing my notes - to see how good or bad, and how many inaccuracies on my part!🤣

8 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

BTW - Our CO said that this major change to field service reporting has been in the works for 15-20 years.  The GB had been considering it for some time now.

Just a little trivial info... 😁

Maybe only now ALL members agree on that. The Holy Spirit is behind all this.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

And didn’t they say to keep the AM confidential “until Nov 6” ?

Well… it’s now the 6th so rip the bandaid off

Heh. Pretty sure they meant until the release of the broadcasting. Nice try. 😄 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."