JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 Governing Body Update #2

31 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Does anyone remember the adjustment about studying with disfellowshipped people in the late 1970s?  Elders went to a special school at the Assembly Hall to get the correct procedure.  It was done away with in the early 1980s.

This time it is elders only.  Great news.

Could you explain brother John please, if you are allowed.

12 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Imagine..all of a sudden Amazon sees lots of searches for pantsuits!!!! Maybe they are hard ro find now...but........... 

I just looked at Amazon..lots of pant suits already!!! They are fast!!!!!:ecstatic:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

24 minutes ago, felito said:

Bonjour les frères, je veux juste vous faire savoir que je vends des cravates à des prix très bas avec de grosses réductions.  

Toute personne intéressée?

S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir.
Merci beaucoup pour votre attention.

😁

Too bad too late 🤣

2 hours ago, Dages said:

A baa yaa ye leni nni ŋalijani » |  La Tour de Garde Bangima...Nous préparant pour le travail de prédication dans le Nouveau Monde, je ne vois pas de cravate ici:D 

If we look closely, they have been preparing us for a while, with illustrations, for the question of girls' pants and boys' ties. It was a bit before our eyes. However, I haven't seen anything. Blind me !

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

Does anyone remember the adjustment about studying with disfellowshipped people in the late 1970s?  Elders went to a special school at the Assembly Hall to get the correct procedure.  It was done away with in the early 1980s.

This time it is elders only.  Great news.

What I noticed is it said elders would arrange the study, but it didn't necessarily say an elder would have to be the one conducting the study. That makes sense to me considering how busy elders are, and how it could be a little tricky if the disfellowshipped person is a woman, but who knows. Or was that how it was done in the '70s? It'll be interesting to see what the guidelines are when they come out. 

• Dages locked this topic
  • carlos unlocked this topic