JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2019 at 4:22 PM, Dages said:

Some goods memes here recently, that's great.

LOL.. I have had to look this term up again.. Wiki:

An Internet meme, commonly known as just a meme (/miːm/ MEEM), is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes, from person to person via the Internet

There must be something humorous to say about my memory.. Cos I looked it up quite sometime ago when I looked in on this thread and... subsequently forgot the answer! 

This is on a high priority list for me in NS.. Errr what was it I put down.. Errr yes a good memory!

I think.. :poke:

9 minutes ago, Alan said:

LOL.. I have had to look this term up again.. Wiki:

An Internet meme, commonly known as just a meme (/miːm/ MEEM), is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes, from person to person via the Internet

There must be something humorous to say about my memory.. Cos I looked it up quite sometime ago when I looked in on this thread and... subsequently forgot the answer! 

This is on a high priority list for me in NS.. Errr what was it I put down.. Errr yes a good memory!

I think.. :poke:

Most people identify the term "meme" with the internet phenomenon. But what I, as a "memer", find particularly hilarious is that the term is an actual anthropological term from the 70's. In other words "memetics" is a legitimate field of study, which really just makes it all the funnier. 

42 minutes ago, 1MKnight said:

Most people identify the term "meme" with the internet phenomenon. But what I, as a "memer", find particularly hilarious is that the term is an actual anthropological term from the 70's. In other words "memetics" is a legitimate field of study, which really just makes it all the funnier. 

LOL

I find it even funnier that I just had to look 'memetics' up.... :lol1:

4 hours ago, pnutts said:

Gets lots of room on bus.

Alone.jpg

If he really wants to be left alone and have his own seat, his shirt should read, "Let's talk about Jehovah."  :uhhuh:

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

Even movie characters hate stairs - National Treasure

"Look. More Stairs!!!!"

How many of us have said "I can't do Stairs!"

These stairs have a rest stop, even lights for night time

Spoiler

Was once worshiped by the Tahamies Indians. In recent years, a 649-step masonry staircase was built.
There you'll find a few religious relics and a three-story lookout tower

Stairs.jpg

Asi luce la Piedra del Peñol en Guatape.jpg

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: