JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/21/2019 at 9:14 PM, retroHelen said:

Here in NorthWest UK  we have a Brown bin for garden waste; Large black compost bin that is not collected but kept in the garden for waste from the kitchen to compost ourselves with some garden waste; Blue bin for paper; green bin for glass; white bin for cardboard; another bin with soft lid for plastic and another for tins, aluminium foil containers. Then there's the black wheelie bin for stuff we can't recycle - mostly cold ash and cinders from our multifuel stove, unless I burn wood then it goes into the mix of the compst. All these bins take up a large amount of space in our garden and on collection day we have to wheel them all out to our curbside outside the garden gate or they won't collect them. Collection is once a fortnight. We also were issued with a large water butt/container to collect water from our gutters in spring for watering the garden in summer when it gets dry and hose-pipe bans are imposed (wouldn't water the garden with our horrid very hard borehole water anyway!)

also OT :(

We  have three wheelie bins plus waste paper separate. As the bin men have been striking lately and coming at random times it has been disheartening to see all the recycling you have done prior to collection, only to see them all emptied into the same wagon! :facepalmpo2:

I suppose it resembles the system we're in.. a 'show' of concern for the environment but underneath can't be bothered. Only in Satan's system eh?

1 hour ago, ChocoBro said:

In Germany, they call them the "Holy Three Kings"

So funny because they were neither Kings (Astrologists), Holy (practisers of divination) nor is there any reason to conclude they were three.

Okay, maybe they were three. Maybe.

every thing most people believe is iMAGIned

Maybe they will just try to get the Bible banned as a "sexist" book ... of course, they cannot claim it demeans women because that would be a sexist expression - but, they can try to claim it is a "hate book" because there are no LGBTQ people as "main characters" and the ones that are spoken of died by fire and sulfur 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh well I'm not a very tactful person :whistling: but I do know this: there are gonna be more churches burning in the future, and it won't be any of us burning them. 

Look on the bright side. Some art was destroyed, some new contemporary art / culture is being created in the wake of that destruction. Meme culture is also part of our history!

NotreDerrp.jpg

Edited by ChocoBro

This one was a long time in the making...

How I feel when I read an article about the Sultan of Brunei or gay rights in Arab countries or, in the most ironical cases, a conservative blog decrying the lack of gay rights in Muslim countries:

gay_vs_muslim Kopie.jpg

Edited by ChocoBro

On 4/22/2019 at 1:39 AM, Old said:

Image may contain: meme and text

With all the talk by politicians on twitter about "Easter worshippers" attacked in Sri Lanka, there are discussions online about Easter being or not being a neopagan rite. It flabbergasts me how people can be so ignorant as to deny that pagan influences have formed anything revolving "Easter" when comparing it to "Passah" or the Lord's Evening Meal. Even the word "Easter" has no connection to any biblical origin yet you will still find plenty of people denying Easter is pagan, particularly among Orthodoxy.