JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

On 5/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, pnutts said:

Why do people have to live with so many stairs? :facepalmpo2:

Really Really makes for a long day in service! 😰

El Peñon de Guatape (Spanish for _The Guatape Rock_), Guatape, Colombia.jpg

China No. 1 glass skywalk. But if you’re not fit enough.jpg

I hate heights.jpg

When I was pioneering, I had a couple of part time jobs. One was for the dept of labor and I had to go out and mapspot dwellings and verify if they were occupied, etc. There was one wooden cabin stuffed inside a forest of trees. After several inspections, I could see the partially hidden house, but no front door or way in. Finally I figured out that I had to go down through the forest and back up a hidden stairway to reach the house that was facing away from the dirt road. I was a bit freaked out when I finally stumbled onto the deliberately closed over entrance, but the house was vacant. I sometimes wondered about people that went so far to get away and not (easily) be found. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of our CO  Brother McBeth [ and he is a bit of a ham (if)  let].

During his final talk "Maintaining Peace In The Congregation"

he mentioned about forgiving & forgetting.

Then he gave an experience he had as a young man visiting Cdn Bethel.

He knew a few words of French and the brother giving the tour had a French accent.

Being a smug young man - when the brother would show them something - such as where they made windows - he would say out loud - the French term.

After awhile the French brother showed them an apartment/bedroom and told them that this his & his wife's bedroom.

The now CO showed his smugness by saying in poor French not "this is your bedroom" but "this is where the pigs live" 🤐

At end of tour a brother told him what he really said. 😯

Bro McBeth look all around but the tour guide brother was already gone.

10 years later at a convention in British Columbia the French brother was giving a talk there.

Corky pulled him to one side and profusely apologized.

The French brother did not know what he was talking about.

Forgive & forget.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 3 weeks later...

Not certain if this is the correct place to put this (please correct me if so). But for anyone who follows more than a few JW meme pages on Instagram apparently one of the more popular ones with 13K followers just recently went rogue (apostate). I'm sure most of the followers are JWs in good standing so just spreading the word here! I will not share the name of the page publicly to avoid directing too much attention to it. I was super disappointed to see because they once made some decent memes... Makes me wonder about who really was behind the page... 

Edited by JayMusicGirl

• 3 weeks later...

When witnesses congregate after meetings.

image.png.0b9f101ca7ffdf1583161bba47e461cc.png

We had a meet your neighbors ( witnesses in our apt building ) BBQ this evening. about 4 dozen showed up ( some were away and some extras came. )

There are about 51 witnesses at present in our bdg - with more on a waiting list.

All I have to say is Oink.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...