JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Alan said:

and they declined the memorial invitation  :facepalmpo2:

I just want to know how they got the refrigerator up there. I don't see a helipad either. 😯

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

On 5/21/2019 at 4:39 AM, digital_dreamer said:

^^^^ Someone want to fill me in on that one?

i see the cart, but don’t understand the saying.

It's a famous line from an old Hollywood movie, an aging star tells the director she's ready to film.  In the news reel there is a this shot and, like in the movie the cart does indeed get a close up shot.  For that moment our cart gets the "starring role"!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guri said:

:) 

What is the second letter after the “I”? Looks like Georgian “ა” :D 

It''s "Is 40:26"

“Lift up your eyes to heaven and see.

Who has created these things?+

It is the One who brings out their army by number;

He calls them all by name.+

Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power,+

Not one of them is missing.

Edited by jayrtom

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JayV said:

This is my personal feeling.

I have to say I cheat a little on this. I download the dramas on the day of the convention or before it in English and at the convention I sync the video so that I can watch the drama with English audio and not the German dubbed version.

Probably not what our organization had in mind when they ask that question though.

2 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

I have to say I cheat a little on this.

That is fine. I'm not judging anyone. I'm not trying to be a Pharasees or anything. This was more of a family meme. My mother is a huge rule follower and drilled it into us kids and the sister I married 🥁 🥁 🥁 is also a huge rule follower. Our son, rule follower. So I made this meme and shared it with them. My entire family loved this meme. So I thought I'd share for anyone how feels the strain of following what I would consider to be a rule-lite.

I got 3 days broke up into individual parts, converted them to mp4's then each day in DVD format.  

Just waiting for next month and list of who to pass disks out to before I burn them.

Will watch them sometime after I attend Toronto Int. - just under 4 weeks to go.

We have C.O. visit this coming week. He likes people to call him Corky ( instead of Richard ) McBeth.

That means meeting on Tuesday not Thursday this week.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: