JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Letter From The Research Department

martina9, on 02 May 2013 - 3:43 PM, said:snapback.png

Who Really rules the household.....LOL

My wife says I do and I am not permited to dispute her. :uhhuh:

I do, until Lew comes home and tells me I don't, hmmm??

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Too right Lynn totally agree with your Mrs. LoLs too funny.

Very funny topic Ashley..

But 1 question. How come soooo. Many men find it troubling to understand women.?

All that men must understand is.. We love it when please & thanks. Etc

& don't forget the flowers & chocs please.

LoLs.

Even though this is meant for the mothers.

I think there is no need for complaining guys.

This is all in good humor.post-1015-0-75894900-1368422401_thumb.jp

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Did you notice what the offer for the next 2 months is? I hope you brothers have got plenty on hand to offer any men we might meet in the territory. The tracts Wife in a Peaceful New World and Who Really Rules the Household? will be a great assistance in helping them get a basic understanding of women. Does anyone have any suggested presentations we might be able to use? And scriptures we can use?

Edited by Purple Triangle

Hi Maam we are doing a survey on a subject we would like your opinion.

So what do you think could be a solution to making your life more enjoyable at home.

We want men to see how valuved you are in line with Prob 31.. A capable wife...

Could you do with more flowers & chocs & tender care. Just to show our appreciation?

Maam what are your thoughts.?LoLs

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Do all men think women should behave like

Jeanie & Mr Nelson?

Yes Maaster!! Right away Maaaster!!

No maaaster you were right Maaster! ?

Do all men think women should behave like

Jeanie & Mr Nelson?

Yes Maaster!! Right away Maaaster!!

No maaaster you were right Maaster! ?

Wouldn't that be great! :ecstatic:

And do the magic thing with the hair And look like Jeanie :eek:

Oohhh la la :bouncing:

Edited by trottigy

spelling ;)
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Then We shall have to go back into the bottle. Throw away the door.post-1015-0-13616500-1368593933.jpgpost-1015-0-15247500-1368593962.jpeg

Lols

Edited by surfergirl

When offering the tract "Wife in a Peaceful New World" we could ask a thought provoking question. What did the first perfect man, the strongest man and the wisest imperfect man have in common? Then we can show them Genesis 3:12, Judges 16:15-17 and 1 Kings 11:4. The conclusion we come to is that all of them had nagging wives and they all caved in which brought God's disfavour. We can then point out God's promise of a New World where our wives will no longer nag us. How sweet that will be! Showing the tract to the householder we can tell them we will call back with another interesting tract in a couple of weeks. What husband in their right mind would not be interested in that. It is going to spark a lot of interest. :)

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What does a Nagging wife do.

I must be different. Haven't had that condition.

Just yes master. No master. Right away master. LoLs.

:lol1:

Right  :notworthy:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

You might try: "I'm shaking the bush boss, I'm shaking the bush."  If he's a Cool Hand Luke fan he'll get it. :uhhuh:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Its just easier to say..

Yes master. Oh master there's no problem master.

Right away master.

He should have no reason to complain about a nag.

Got it master. LoLs

You might try: "I'm shaking the bush boss, I'm shaking the bush."  If he's a Cool Hand Luke fan he'll get it. :uhhuh:

I had never heard of Cool Hand Luke. I had to Google it. Very clever Lynn. For those who don't know it either, here is the full quote.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

Well there's nothing like a good arm wrestling game. Dudes.

This is game on,

post-1015-0-39534900-1368694789.png

post-1015-0-05451600-1368694838.jpg

post-1015-0-58107000-1368694873_thumb.jp

So cause you must realize that men can do one thing at a time only. They have very poor concerntration  levels& love to hog the remote.

Come on guys seriously. LOLs

Women can multitask , listen with one ear, Keep an eye on a situation, & Maintain absolute concerntration.  & run rings around any of you all. &

last thought a man will say Oh the pain here or there. & need a lot of attention.

A women will take a pill. Handle the pain whatever it maybe on the day or the moment. & most of the time still be smiling & waving. Looking pretty & trying to pretend all is fine..

So guys take a moment next time you are sitting down with your legs up & resting. while your Mrs is either cooking or folding your socks.. :wink:

post-1015-0-71012400-1368694892_thumb.jp