JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Letter From The Research Department

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The piece is a riot ! For any who have struggled trying to understand the mind of our sisters, you will

appreciate the pricelessness of this "letter". For those of you who have not, well you are in for a rude

awakening. However , in fairness, the sisters have the same problem with the brothers. Especially elders

who keep telling their wives they are going to have a "short" elder's meeting.

GStorrs46

...  in fairness, the sisters have the same problem with the brothers. Especially elders

who keep telling their wives they are going to have a "short" elder's meeting.

GStorrs46

We have an Elder in our Hall who is close to 7'.... we also have several that are under 5'6" I asked him if he feels left out when there is a "short Elders meeting" .... he told me the short Elders usually want him to still attend.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm cleaning out my emails...forgot i had this, can't recall where i copied it from. Has any read this before?

Here is a small disclaimer: Any sisters who read the following please do not be offended. It is meant purely as a joke. I love all of my faithful sisters very much and look forward to spending eternity understanding how your minds work. :yes: Just as I am sure you look forward to understanding us. :whistling: If you don't have a sense of humour... don't keep reading.  :no: 

Dear Brothers,

We regret to inform you that the much awaited release of the publication 'Insight on the Sisters' has once again been delayed. Although well-meaning researchers originally envisioned that this publication would be released in two volumes, they humbly admit that further research on the subject, and a desire to cover the subject both fully and accurately, has led them to the conclusion that this publication will require more than was at first thought. Work is currently in progress on Volume 23. It is felt that rather than release this publication progressively, as some might suggest, it would be better to release it as a complete reference work. While doing research on the later volumes of this work some of the earlier volumes have been seen to require revisions. This has been a contributing factor in the decision to delay the release until the work is completed.

As we are unable at this point in time to announce an expected release date for this new publication, we suggest that you continue using our earlier publications on this subject as listed below:

Studies on the Sisters                 This seven volume work has proved most beneficial in providing

a basic understanding of the subject. While it has to be recognised

that some of the information in these volumes has proved to be

inaccurate, our current understanding is best portrayed in the

seventh volume of this series, 'The Finished Mystery'. :scared: 

Reasoning with the Sisters         This field tested publication continues to be our most useful and

practical publication. While the sections 'Introductions' and 'How

You Might Respond to Potential Conversation Stoppers' have

proved most beneficial, we urge you also to become familiar with

the section towards the end of the book entitled 'Brothers' Quotes

Most Often Misapplied'.  :cowboy: 

Tracts                                         Wife in a Peaceful New Earth, Why You Can Trust Brothers,  :flowers: 

What Hope For Single Sisters?and, Who Really Rules theHousehold? 

Brochures                                  What is the Purpose of a Wife? and Do Brothers Really Care?  :shrugs: 

On a more positive note, we are pleased to announce that the first of a series of three new books is due for release later this year. It is believed that this book, 'Questions Sisters Ask - What They Really Mean', will provide much help in the difficult task of understanding sisters. The other two books in the series, Questions Sisters Ask- How to Cope' and 'Questions Sisters Ask - Answers That May Work', are expected to be released sometime next year. :popcorn: 

P.S. 

When offering the tract "Wife in a Peaceful New World" we could ask a thought provoking question. What did the first perfect man, the strongest man and the wisest imperfect man have in common? Then we can show them Genesis 3:12, Judges 16:15-17 and 1 Kings 11:4. The conclusion we come to is that all of them had nagging wives and they all caved in which brought God's disfavor. Please be assured of our on-going and diligent efforts in your behalf.

Your Brothers,

Research Department   :sweat:

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

I'm cleaning out my emails...forgot i had this, can't recall where i copied it from. Has any read this before?

Here is a small disclaimer: Any sisters who read the following please do not be offended. It is meant purely as a joke. I love all of my faithful sisters very much and look forward to spending eternity understanding how your minds work. :yes: Just as I am sure you look forward to understanding us. :whistling: If you don't have a sense of humour... don't keep reading.  :no: 

Dear Brothers,

We regret to inform you that the much awaited release of the publication 'Insight on the Sisters' has once again been delayed. Although well-meaning researchers originally envisioned that this publication would be released in two volumes, they humbly admit that further research on the subject, and a desire to cover the subject both fully and accurately, has led them to the conclusion that this publication will require more than was at first thought. Work is currently in progress on Volume 23. It is felt that rather than release this publication progressively, as some might suggest, it would be better to release it as a complete reference work. While doing research on the later volumes of this work some of the earlier volumes have been seen to require revisions. This has been a contributing factor in the decision to delay the release until the work is completed.

As we are unable at this point in time to announce an expected release date for this new publication, we suggest that you continue using our earlier publications on this subject as listed below:

Studies on the Sisters                 This seven volume work has proved most beneficial in providing

a basic understanding of the subject. While it has to be recognised

that some of the information in these volumes has proved to be

inaccurate, our current understanding is best portrayed in the

seventh volume of this series, 'The Finished Mystery'. :scared: 

Reasoning with the Sisters         This field tested publication continues to be our most useful and

practical publication. While the sections 'Introductions' and 'How

You Might Respond to Potential Conversation Stoppers' have

proved most beneficial, we urge you also to become familiar with

the section towards the end of the book entitled 'Brothers' Quotes

Most Often Misapplied'.  :cowboy: 

Tracts                                         Wife in a Peaceful New Earth, Why You Can Trust Brothers,  :flowers: 

What Hope For Single Sisters?and, Who Really Rules theHousehold? 

Brochures                                  What is the Purpose of a Wife? and Do Brothers Really Care?  :shrugs: 

On a more positive note, we are pleased to announce that the first of a series of three new books is due for release later this year. It is believed that this book, 'Questions Sisters Ask - What They Really Mean', will provide much help in the difficult task of understanding sisters. The other two books in the series, Questions Sisters Ask- How to Cope' and 'Questions Sisters Ask - Answers That May Work', are expected to be released sometime next year. :popcorn: 

P.S. 

When offering the tract "Wife in a Peaceful New World" we could ask a thought provoking question. What did the first perfect man, the strongest man and the wisest imperfect man have in common? Then we can show them Genesis 3:12, Judges 16:15-17 and 1 Kings 11:4. The conclusion we come to is that all of them had nagging wives and they all caved in which brought God's disfavor. Please be assured of our on-going and diligent efforts in your behalf.

Your Brothers,

Research Department   :sweat:

tn_gallery_5397_147_51513.jpg

There is already a long thread on this "email/subject" - there are even pictures :)

As i stated..i couldn't recall where i had copied it from. Looks like i got it from here, when i first joined back in December. Losing it...pray for me yall    :oops: Can the moderators remove this post?

Edited by YTONEY93

• 6 months later...

Sorry no release .. Research dept. got closed down .. For the survival of the male species :)

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Maybe this publication will from part of the "new scrolls".

I heard we might not have any technology in the New System but would it be too much to ask if I can have my copy of the New Scrolls wrapped around a rolling pin? It just seems like they would be so much easier to unroll that way...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D