JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Yeah we can wear these slip on comfy ones at meetings too.

Gayu s dress is called chudithar.

It consists of a pant, tops and, a more softer fabric called duppatta. Ladies wear a under slip and then use the tops. And the usual inner garments are part of it.

The duppatta s purpose is mainly to cover the chest part. The purpose was to not to stumble others. In India, majority of the aged will look contemptuous of you if u are not wearing your duppatas.

Slowly ,ladies have started to avoid using this duppatta s.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Edited by dilip kumar

Satellites circling the Earth......... I think.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

No way!! How can they launch a rocket into space with that much junk all over the place! Hope Jah gets rid of most of that stuff at Armageddon. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

It consists of a pant, tops and, a more softer fabric called duppatta. Ladies wear a under slip and then use the tops. And the usual inner garments are part of it.

The duppatta s purpose is mainly to cover the chest part. The purpose was to not to stumble others. In India, majority of the aged will look contemptuous of you if u are not wearing your duppatas.

I'm going to Google this so I can understand it better. I love to learn about other cultures, Gayu's clothing have always interested me. And they look so much more comfortable than our confining clothing and....umm underthings.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Coffee Plantation Lahaina, HI September 2014

We toured several coffee plantations on the Big Island, pretty cool. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I love that system!!! :D 

Would require constant updating, though.  At least, the way homes 'pop' up around here,

seemingly overnight. :o  Gotta love modular construction. ^_^ 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

This is how a congregation on the Big Island of Hawaii does their territory cards.

attachicon.gifHawaii Terr Card.jpg

Oh this works so well with my brain!!! It's very tactile!! I can see things and it makes sense. I did one similar to this once, on my own with my territory, and a sister was....umm...not very agreeable with it. I loved it. 

So here's what I discovered- sure wish we could wear them here- 

This is a Duppatta- dress and pants- beautiful post-1083-0-64984000-1447104377_thumb.jp

And this is a Chudithar- Do I have these backward? This looks like it should be under and the other one over- post-1083-0-44122700-1447104404_thumb.jp

This is how a congregation on the Big Island of Hawaii does their territory cards.

attachicon.gifHawaii Terr Card.jpg

This is similar to the way we created map spots for the us dept of labor/census bureau. Sometimes I print out an aerial map of my territory and use that. As with the territory card printed here, one can always add new housing units. Sometimes a person will do a street on my territory and will just list the nahs. I still  list every house and if there is no house number, I write 3L(3rd left),etc. 

So here's what I discovered- sure wish we could wear them here- 

This is a Duppatta- dress and pants- beautiful attachicon.gifdupattas.jpg

And this is a Chudithar- Do I have these backward? This looks like it should be under and the other one over- attachicon.gifChuditha.jpg

My pioneer niece a pioneer in Redmond, WA,  Lexie (Glenn knows her.) wears them, in service and at meetings. 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.