JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

16.09.15+-+1.gif

I have to wonder why someone was video taping the guy walking the dog?

I think the cat set it up and is trying to win $10,000 on Funniest Home Videos...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Have any of you ever seen "white steak"? Probably you bros see this in Japan all the time. This is a pic from years ago of steak I ordered with some brothers. 310b9251147482f7b63ce5b342005984.jpg

Never seen white steak, looks kinda unhealthy. Is it?

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Tracey I love your Arizona pictures. If you've never seen an Arizona sky you're missing out. We visited Arizona, Tuscon, a couple times in December. The first thing I noticed was the sun, it's so different than in the northern states. And the sunsets, incredible. The winter weather there, like in Vegas, is amazing. It draws me like honey to a bee. 

I've never been there in the heat of summer, but I'd like to acclimate and try it sometime. But winters there are amazing. Wish I could afford to go again, BUT then I'd have to fly....err, flying isn't something I like. Maybe with Valium, that's what it would take. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Tracey I love your Arizona pictures. If you've never seen an Arizona sky you're missing out. We visited Arizona, Tuscon, a couple times in December. The first thing I noticed was the sun, it's so different than in the northern states. And the sunsets, incredible. The winter weather there, like in Vegas, is amazing. It draws me like honey to a bee.

I've never been there in the heat of summer, but I'd like to acclimate and try it sometime. But winters there are amazing. Wish I could afford to go again, BUT then I'd have to fly....err, flying isn't something I like. Maybe with Valium, that's what it would take.

Like honey to a bee?

In the summertime the mountains of Tennessee are cooler. I used to visit Florida a lot in the summer to take my children to Disney World when they were small. I would prefer to vacation somewhere cooler in the summer now that they are grown.

M children finally had children of their own. Now I might need to take my grandchildren on vacation. But if it is Florida it needs to be some time other than summer.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Edited by Witness1970

Ok, ok, I noticed that after I posted!! So give me another example.....

Like bees to nectar, maybe. I knew what you meant anyway. I often pick at people about things. I have to be careful not to offend people that don't know me well.

I edited my post and added more information.

Edited by Witness1970

Never seen white steak, looks kinda unhealthy. Is it?

Google:

health benefits of wagyu beef

Sad thing about it I over cooked it. I was a grilling rookie back then . A brother and I scraped up some "pennies' to try the legendary meat. This is a delicacy and can be eaten as you see in pic edit: This is mostly healthier fat.

Edited by Tbs77

Like bees to nectar, maybe. I knew what you meant anyway. I often pick at people about things. I have to be careful not to offend people that don't know me well.

I edited my post and added more information.

I try not to take myself too seriously either. Meh, I'm a work in progress! So ok, I'm going with bees to nectar from now on! :lol:  :lol:

I noticed the difference in the sun, and the sunsets, too.   ^_^ 

post-5984-0-00324500-1448556287_thumb.jp

A friend and I went to Tuscon, twice, for District Conventions.

We got to visit the Desert Museum and even hired a tour guide

so we could cross the border into Mexico. :D He took us up to

the top of A Mountain so we could see Tuscon all lit up at night.

Really REALLY flat city. :D We witnessed to our

guide the whole time and I even gave him some of our literature.

You can get dramamine over the counter.  The sister I was flying with

found it most helpful. (Chewing gum helps, too, if your ears can't stand 

sudden changes in air pressure.) 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif