JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Kitchen table yesterday, Thirty Seventh Anniversary. Gift for Dogs in front b/c we used to have gift exchange day on our Anniversary (when sons were home). Two identical cards, b/c Len gave me the same card two years in a row. Here's how it reads:

"I may be kind of grouchy when I've had a lousy day

And refuse to laugh or lighten up

No matter what you say.

I sometimes start dumb arguments

That go on far to long

And I can drive you crazy

'cause of course, I'm never wrong

And there are times when watching TV seems to be my life

But though I've got a fault or two

I sure can pick a wife."

Oldest son said Husb should have bought this card in bulk, decades ago.

100_1024.JPG

Edited by kejedo

53 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Kitchen table yesterday, Thirty Seventh Anniversary. Gift for Dogs in front b/c we used to have gift exchange day on our Anniversary (when sons were home). Two identical cards, b/c Len gave me the same card two years in a row. Here's how it reads:

"I may be kind of grouchy when I've had a lousy day

And refuse to laugh or lighten up

No matter what you say.

I sometimes start dumb arguments

That go on far to long

And I can drive you crazy

'cause of course, I'm never wrong

And there are times when watching TV seems to be my life

But though I've got a fault or two

I sure can pick a wife."

Oldest son said Husb should have bought this card in bulk, decades ago.

100_1024.JPG

Happy 37th   Pauline.      Now a days it is unheard of for marriages to last a long time    Of course in these last days marriage seems to be on its way out!

My youngest son, Justin, and his wife, Kim celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary yesterday, March 30th.      

Not very exciting but ya there is.

Long before I came in the truth, we were pregnant. I was the child of parents that married and divorced 5 times, 3 times to each other. And MH was also product of violent split up and remarriage. We wanted to marry but didn't want to do it only to divorce. So we waited. Finally I was coming due and we decided we should just do it. After we got the license we still waited. Scared. Then the license was going to expire and it was 40.00 we couldn't afford to waste so it was April Fools Day or nothing. We did it. Then 3 days later I went into labor.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

2 hours ago, A fellow servant said:

Happy 37th   Pauline.      Now a days it is unheard of for marriages to last a long time    Of course in these last days marriage seems to be on its way out!

My youngest son, Justin, and his wife, Kim celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary yesterday, March 30th.      

Brother David, March 30th is a good day to get married, because not too many people share it. We could have easily found a venue, but opted for a civil ceremony and a few friends (not in the truth, yet.) Congrats to Justin and Kim, too. Fifteen years is quite respectable by today's standards.   I think 37th anniv = 111 in New York Years.

Cheryl's is even better, b/c peeps "in the world" don't know if you're joking or not.

Most on this thread would agree that it helps you develop a sense of humor.  :grouphug:

Not very exciting but ya there is.
Long before I came in the truth, we were pregnant. I was the child of parents that married and divorced 5 times, 3 times to each other. And MH was also product of violent split up and remarriage. We wanted to marry but didn't want to do it only to divorce. So we waited. Finally I was coming due and we decided we should just do it. After we got the license we still waited. Scared. Then the license was going to expire and it was 40.00 we couldn't afford to waste so it was April Fools Day or nothing. We did it. Then 3 days later I went into labor.  

Awesome story, Cheryl... Thanks for sharing.

I have an anniversary coming up tomorrow as well.   Not a wedding anniversary but April 1st is my baptism date.   44 years tomorrow.     Have seen a few changes since then.    ALL  the refining for the Better.   

Edited by A fellow servant

A couple of weeks ago we hired two brothers to hack the hedges etc (one was as high as our chimney!) and make a temporary repair to the shed roof.

Steve (the branch, my R.V.) was looking quite anxious but he survived! The brothers worked until 8:30 pm, bless 'em, but didn't get as far as the bedroom window. 

IMG_2838.thumb.JPG.f484eee23eaef432cd99f6934f709111.JPG

#stillNotGoingMad

#threeShedsChris

(Time to change my avatar.)

Edited by ChrisTheConfused

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

1 hour ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

A couple of weeks ago we hired two brothers to hack the hedges etc (one was as high as our chimney!) and make a temporary repair to the shed roof.

Steve (the branch, my R.V.) was looking quite anxious but he survived! The brothers worked until 8:30 pm, bless 'em, but didn't get as far as the bedroom window. 

IMG_2838.thumb.JPG.f484eee23eaef432cd99f6934f709111.JPG

#stillNotGoingMad

#threeShedsChris

(Time to change my avatar.)

Love your yard!  And your avatar!:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Olalie Lake.jpg

This is one of my favorite camping and fishing places in Oregon.  It is Olallie Lake in the Mt. Jefferson wilderness area.  Stopped going there for the most part because my wife caught the 5 lb. rainbow trout that I had spent the previous 20 years trying to catch and she did it on her first try.  Took the fun right out of it. :lol1:

Olalie Lake 2.jpg

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

9 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

Steve (the branch, my R.V.)

We are glad Steve is still with us and he is eagerly receiving the life saving water of truth...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

20 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

A couple of weeks ago we hired two brothers to hack the hedges

They do good work....

58e102918726a_AnimalBushes.JPG.e65703d4e9ea57dbb98a4c279b7c99da.JPG

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D