JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

57 minutes ago, normaclutter said:

Cannon Beach,  Oregon. 

IMG_1842.JPG

Sh-h-h, we are trying to keep it a secret.:D

Next time come down a little further and take the Three Capes Drive out of Tilamook, gets even better.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

3 hours ago, Old said:

Sh-h-h, we are trying to keep it a secret.:D

Next time come down a little further and take the Three Capes Drive out of Tillamook, gets even better.

I like Arch Cape. They used to drive model Ts through it before the ceiling collapsed.  You probably remember those days Jerry. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--YZQnZX-Q

and the Needles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXfxLGj3Ao

and sea lion rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuHONTUq9zA

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

3 hours ago, pnutts said:

Here's the elephant in the room

here looking at you.jpg

Easier to blame the trumpet noise on the elephant. ...::o

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'm back to watching April the giraffe again. I'm seeing her arch her back and the tail is up more and either the baby is really moving around or she's having contractions. I have to ask the sisters of the forum, ones who've had children....do you find you're holding your breath and pushing for her or is it just me? I hope it's not just me.:crying:

Giraffe2.jpg.f2bc99eb5e717b11cf37de04bbe84c21.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

21 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

I'm back to watching April the giraffe again. I'm seeing her arch her back and the tail is up more and either the baby is really moving around or she's having contractions. I have to ask the sisters of the forum, ones who've had children....do you find you're holding your breath and pushing for her or is it just me? I hope it's not just me.:crying:

Giraffe2.jpg.f2bc99eb5e717b11cf37de04bbe84c21.jpg

I think I'd rather watch April too. I don't see so much courtroom bias here. So I'll stick with the giraffe rather than the kangaroo.

5 minutes ago, garryspicer said:

On the subject of spiders.

losingspider.jpg

Eeeeeeeuuuuuu!!!             All I can say is this is what I do to spiders....when I find them.....:hammer::hammer:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

2 hours ago, Linda Hoy said:

Eeeeeeeuuuuuu!!!             All I can say is this is what I do to spiders....when I find them.....:hammer::hammer:

We don't worry about the big ones here. They can be quite friendly. It's the little ones (redback, whitetail, male funnel web) that do the damage.

Hey guys and gals ... we are living in challenging times posting  pictures on an international site ... that can compromise our neutrality ... is not a great idea. Sometimes it is best to have our say in our hearts ..

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Hubble takes aim at our solar system's largest planet:

jupiter-4-302-17-Hubble-e1491559422930.thumb.png.226354c7ab9a3eb9b29b11477c2935e6.png

I had a marble that looked a lot like that, back when I was in grade school.

Alas, I lost all my marbles.^_^

http://earthsky.org/todays-image/new-hubble-image-of-jupiter-april-2017?

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

This is humbling on a grand scale::o

The Coma Cluster of galaxies

Coma-Cluster-Justin-Ng.jpg.f9edac7ec765419de5a0ab936af8b197.jpg

"Almost every object you see in this photo is a galaxy. The Coma Cluster of galaxies contains as many as 10,000 galaxies, each housing billions of stars. Image via Justin Ng."

http://nebulae-galaxies/the-coma-berenices-galaxy-cluster?

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

30 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

jupiter-4-302-17-Hubble-e1491559422930.thumb.png.226354c7ab9a3eb9b29b11477c2935e6.png

It's a young planet, it still has acne...:scared:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

How large is Jupiter compared to Earth?

Jupiter has a diameter of about 88,695 miles (142,800 kilometers) which is more than 11 times the diameter of Earth. Its volume is over 1,300 times the volume of Earth. This means that Jupiter is so big that over 1,300 Earths could fit inside of it. Jupiter is so big that it weighs two and a half times the weight of all of the other eight planets put together!

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/92-How-large-is-Jupiter-compared-to-Earth-

This must be an old post.  There are only 7 other planets since Pluto was demoted.