JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 10/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Awwwww, you folks really do get the rain. Whatever plastic you can find to protect you, yup just do it!

We had an article in an Awake magazine some time back, (I think the magazine title was "Are we running out of water?" The article mentioned how women in Gujarat, India had solved the drought problem. Before the rainy season, they dug large holes and lined them with plastic bags. These caught the rainwater and held over through the next season. The picture was of a large well and people using drop lines from before this technique was perfected. This new method is still used. 

Edited by kejedo

Wow I have never seen that with apple’s before.. I have 6 trees of apples ... what variety are they?

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

5 minutes ago, Lance said:

Wow I have never seen that with apple’s before.. I have 6 trees of apples ... what variety are they?

We don't know. I thought it was a Gala but it tastes like a Jonathan. Very sweet/tart. Usually more red than this one.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Your tree has Covid!😆

They look like a hard winter apple. They look like the ones we have here on older trees that you don't eat until after the first frost.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

We don't have any apple trees - they don't seem to grow here .... now orange and pecan trees - that's another story

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

38 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

India has deer of a different genetic value than mine. But they are still out there. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On 10/26/2020 at 4:02 PM, Qapla said:

We don't have any apple trees - they don't seem to grow here .... now orange and pecan trees - that's another story

Same here. We have satsuma trees here a plenty, but where David(Ferb) lives a lot of the friends have apple trees. My (soon to be) mother in law spends a whole day at harvest time, gathering her apples and fixing apple crumble for friends.

Edited by Katty

7 minutes ago, Katty said:

Same here. We have satsuma trees here a plenty, but where David(Ferb) lives a lot of the friends have apple trees. My (soon to be) mother in law spends a whole day at harvest time, gathering her apples and fixing apple crumble for friends.

I love that. She preserves the apples for the future season. Nice!

While watching ABC World News - to see this woman, a Lt Governor of Idaho put a gun on the Bible was shocking to me (but it shouldn't have for person of the world to do). 

lt governor of Idaho 1.jpg

Edited by AH173

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible