JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Library - app

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3551 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Tilford,

Thanks for your advice. I have tried it now and that worked. it's nice to be able to make this comparison

of six different translations of each verse if you want to. especaily to have the Kingdom Interlinear for a

check of the Greek at the same time.

GStorrs46

With the last update you have your choice of those six translations to use as a whole, not just verse by verse.  If you want to look up every verse in the King James Version, just click on the globe that's on the Bible books page and choose which translation of the bible you'd like to use!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My JW Library App just updated on my iPad to version 1.2.0 (May 25, 2014) According to the documentation, this update adds bookmarking capabilities, so you can bookmark up to ten locations in each publication, view history of what has been recently read in both the Bible and Publications tab, and increase text size to larger (a lot larger!) than prior.

Nothing yet for Android, but I'm sure it's coming.

Edited by disneytrav

My JW Library App just updated on my iPad to version 1.2.0 (May 25, 2014) According to the documentation, this update adds bookmarking capabilities, so you can bookmark up to ten locations in each publication, view history of what has been recently read in both the Bible and Publications tab, and increase text size to larger (a lot larger!) than prior.

This is a great year for App updates too   ...   also coming soon:  Equipd 3.1 will introduce the ability to add Notes alongside your annotations. The Note will show right next to the content it relates to - and you can optionally expand the text in the note to show inline, so you don't need to click to see the contents of the note.

See if you can spot all the ways Notes have been used in the attached screenshot!

To learn more about the features coming in Equipd 3.1 please check the Forums here:http://support.equipd.me/entries/62456516-Coming-Soon-Version-3-1-0

This is a great year for App updates too ... also coming soon: Equipd 3.1 will introduce the ability to add Notes alongside your annotations. The Note will show right next to the content it relates to - and you can optionally expand the text in the note to show inline, so you don't need to click to see the contents of the note.

See if you can spot all the ways Notes have been used in the attached screenshot!

To learn more about the features coming in Equipd 3.1 please check the Forums here:http://support.equipd.me/entries/62456516-Coming-Soon-Version-3-1-0

Any update on the progress of an Android version of Equipd? Equipd and Notability are the only apps that make me miss my Ipad. I used Equipd extensively.

I've read up on equipd and it sounds like a neat app. Sounds like it worked with the JW Library App, is that right? I use Moon Reader Pro since I have a Nexus and really love it. But can't use it inside the JW Library. Soon, hopefully the update to highlight and make notes within that app will come, I know they say it's coming on jw.org.

Equipd doesn't work with any other app. It is a standalone iPhone / iPad program.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Equipd doesn't work with any other app. It is a standalone iPhone / iPad program.

So whatever publication you download from JW.org you can send to that app?

Cant wait till they add annotations like highlighting, underlining etc....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is an update on this app.

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

Yes the Android version of JW Library updated with up to 10 colored bookmarks. I don't see any other changes with the exception of the location of the "search" icon.  (magnifying glass)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Jerry, when my apps update on my tablet, I don't get a screen like that that tells me what is new on the app update - what am I doing wrong? When I click on the update in my notification area it takes me to Google play store but sure doesn't show me that screen that tells me what the update is for. I just get a screen that tells me my app updated and no more.

Edited by shali

I had to google what "immersive mode" meant: true full-screen mode for apps

KitKat is the newest and best (so they say) android operating system.

Where did you see "immersive mode" on your tablet? I've never seen that term.

Look in Trottigy's post of the update, whats new, toward the bottom.

I personally enjoy very much Equipd and I recomend it. It is perfect for personal study and to compile biblical research. In my view, in order to be complete for use in the meetings, it only requires the ability to upload the km.

If only the brother who is developing it achieves that, I will be happy.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

I personally enjoy very much Equipd and I recomend it. It is perfect for personal study and to compile biblical research. In my view, in order to be complete for use in the meetings, it only requires the ability to upload the km.

If only the brother who is developing it achieves that, I will be happy.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Please note, that the KM is not distributed on the website. The brother who manages equipd adheres to copyright laws and direction.

Please talk to a computer savvy/user elder. This is how I get the KM in pdf and ePub formats.

And yes, i enjoy equipd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk