JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Library - app

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3552 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have from the looks of it available in ePUBS and PDF, I am not that IT intellect and although my JW Library is downloaded on my PC I did not think that there was that big of a difference and I believe there is a better way too inform one of an error especially for bros., brother

I am sorry sister!

I genuinely thought you were trying to answer on some epub thread and ended up here... It happened to me before ;)

We'll get it soon enough. It is not like we don't have the day text and song book at all. My little JWReader app works just fine with a nice day text widget :bouncing:

Wishing you all the best!!!!

Yeah! Android update is out now too!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

The Android version of the updated NWT AND the isilo version of the 2013 WT Library! Life is good!  :D

Do I have to request the isilo version on meekspace?

Are there still different ones? I think it's the "Full" that's the best one, right?

Do I have to request the isilo version on meekspace?

Are there still different ones? I think it's the "Full" that's the best one, right?

The "Full" file has all the publications, that's why it's so large. The "DX" is the index file, you need both. Log into meekspace and read about the auto-reply email, it works instantly. Please don't forward it to anybody and also do not post the procedure here or in any other forum. Friends that want it should register with meekspace themselves. :)

Edited by Musky

The "Full" file has all the publications, that's why it's so large. The "DX" is the index file, you need both. Log into meekspace and read about the auto-reply email, it works instantly. Please don't forward it to anybody and also do not post the procedure here or in any other forum. Friends that want it should register with meekspace themselves. :)

It worked! Thank you.

You're right, he is probably an Apple Fanboy. :)

It actually takes longer for to update an app on the Apple system because they need to be approved by the "Apple board". I think the brothers know this so they made the update for Apple first to get a head start, The Android app has at least one feature that is not yet in the Apple version. I'm sure an update for Android will be released shortly. But, nobody can say when that will be.

1) Please tell us what is the one feature that is not in the apple version?   ... 2) If I already have WTL for Mac on my iMac and JWLibrary and Equipd  apps on my iPad, where does the isilo fit in? is it really needed?

Edited by timpin

1) Please tell us what is the one feature that is not in the apple version?   ... 2) If I already have WTL for Mac on my iMac and JWLibrary and Equipd  apps on my iPad, where does the isilo fit in? is it really needed?

1) A history button

2) If I already have WTL for Mac on my iMac and JWLibrary and Equipd  apps on my iPad, where does the isilo fit in? is it really needed?

If you always have an Internet connection, then the Isilo WT Library is not needed. But, if not, it gives you access to ALL the publications that come with the WT Library CD ROM at any time, you do not need to be online to access them.

Yeah! Android update is out now too!

Google play store

JW Library 

- February 7, 2014

What's New

Version 1.1

• Sing to Jehovah and Examining the Scriptures Daily—2014.

- Note: For Android versions earlier than 4.0, Sing to Jehovah includes the lyrics only.

• Quick access to today’s daily text.

• Shortcut to Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY.

Additional information

Updated

February 7, 2014

My tablet did not automatically update. A stupid question! How does one update the app??????

Do you uninstall the old app and install the new version. I could not find an easy way to update on my Galaxy Note.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Stupid-O me, I was expecting it to look like the i-pad version with the buttons at the bottom!  I didn't think to click on the JW Library icon to get a menu to pop up. It was there and didn't know it. Thanks for your help Chris as I know I had it set on auto-updates.

I went to Google play and viewed "my apps" and it showed the JW library app b had an update available.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This info was helpfull with updating my phone, Thanks Chuck!