JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Favorite Beer?

Dunno what you have in your country... But, others may know what to recommend you...

I live just outside of NYC so we get tons of international beers here. Just tell me what you drink and I will use my Google-fu to find it or a good substitute.

Come join our service group singers......♫ Grant us boldness we witness....help us overcome our fear. ♫

I live just outside of NYC so we get tons of international beers here. Just tell me what you drink and I will use my Google-fu to find it or a good substitute.

I drank it fresh from the brewery while I was in Taiwan... Part of the brewery is open to public for commercial... They also sell beer sausage... 

Here is one story about  my mango beer that I've got from random blog: http://ofarmsandaman.blogspot.com/2010/03/shanhua-beer-brewery.html

Never tried other beers except this one and Heineken... 

Edited by ivy

:bouncing:

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed a Terminator Stout at McMenamins after a hard day shopping with the wife. Warm day 64, fog over the ocean, humus plate and cold dark stout.

Great way to end the day.

We also have Rogue Brewery here in town, great selection, never had a bad one. Great place for lunch. Drop by and we will join you.

Had a glass of Terminator with our humus and kabobs tone afternoon this past week at our local greek restuarant in Kemah Tx. I agree it is very good!

By the way it was warm here to. But our warm was 82 and we actually call that cool.

Edited by Brother

Had a glass of Terminator with our humus and kabobs tone afternoon this past week at our local greek restuarant in Kemah Tx. I agree it is very good!

By the way it was warm here to. But our warm was 82 and we actually call that cool.

Yes, humid with terminator stout!!!

Our temps have been in the 80s until Sept. 22' first day of fall, need terminator and BACON. ,!! Good point. From my reading of this week's Bible reading in tms, numbers 30:1,2 may have a bearing on this.

Any vow (of which baptism is one) to Jehovah supersedes any other vow. If his conscience is working in harmony with the Holy scriptures his decision is clear.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

There is a brewery in Vancouver that used to make a maple cream ale. They stopped the jerks. That was one of the nicest cream ales I had ever had. Have never seen one anywhere else. Never had it since I was in that city.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

There is a brewery in Vancouver that used to make a maple cream ale. They stopped the jerks. That was one of the nicest cream ales I had ever had. Have never seen one anywhere else. Never had it since I was in that city.

Such in the sad state of affairs we are all in this system.  I have to be patient and wait for the paradise, where the real ole gusy and gals who worked in the plant that made such a brew, and the owners who made it to come back and start fresh, and oh my, the taste will bring tears to our eyes! 

Now it's October the porters will be coming out. My fave is Ringwood Old Porter. Off to the local for a pint I think at the weekend....

Ah yes, A trip to Wetherspoons is required. The manager at our local one knows that I like porter, so I expect there will be one on tap soon. Mind you, I can only manage a small one these days, unlike my misspelt youf.

On edraft I really enjoy is made a for a chain of pubs here in Canada. Firkin Pub. Our is Firkin at the Tannery.

They have Firkin pale ale. Is that stuff ever good. I could drink a pitcher by myself

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green