JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Favorite Beer?

Really??!  :laugh:  You don't have Bayer (= beer Bavarian style, from BAYERN in Germany)

What do you call beer Bavarian style in the U.S.? It's different from Stout.

14 hours ago, Lee49 said:

2022-12-14_17h26_32.png

:skratte: Saved my day :skratte:

Btw, can I suggest we include this emoji in the collection?

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

3 minutes ago, Esined said:

Estrella Damm, which I also like.

https://www.damm.com/en/beers/daura/

I haven't heard of Damm beer, now I feel like having a Damm beer too!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

14 minutes ago, Precision said:

image.jpeg.7e3f7b349057fd104e77e92207507278.jpeg

Tronora, I know this is not anything close to Bavarian style or even Bayer

but , and... Dang it you two... :zipmouth:I guess we will have to try a Butterscotch style Dang it Root beer float !   :D

:hakeslepp:

:laugh:

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

On 12/28/2022 at 1:01 AM, Precision said:

Looks good Bro. Eddie,  stocked up for a nice little get together.

Can we come over ? (:P) We’ll bring the food.  :poke:

Thank you bro Michael....Yes ofcourse...you are more than welcome to come over and enjoy this brew with us...You are more than welcome to just as long as you bring m🤣

This is just ridiculous: :nope::facepalmpo2:

Donut beer

Featured snippet from the web

The limited edition 'Donut Beer' is described as a Pastry New England India Pale Ale, and has been specially brewed from 114kg of unsold glazed, sprinkled and cookie doughnuts, saving them from ending up into landfill.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 1:18 PM, New World Explorer said:

This is just ridiculous: :nope::facepalmpo2:

Donut beer

Featured snippet from the web

The limited edition 'Donut Beer' is described as a Pastry New England India Pale Ale, and has been specially brewed from 114kg of unsold glazed, sprinkled and cookie doughnuts, saving them from ending up into landfill.

Trust you to find a beer made from Donuts. 

But it sure will be interesting to try.

I know they had to ban Vegemite from several prisons, as the in mates were brewing beer from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer darker beers in the winter. Porters and stouts, especially if they are finished in bourbon, or scotch barrels.

In the hot months, other than water, I like a good cold pilsner.

I do like to try different brews as well. I don't have any particular beer that I drink regularly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some reduced stout/brown beers which are quiet extraordinary to say the least. These were of the larger can size (440mls or 15fl oz) and normally sold for $12 each, I got them for $4.

Ironically though, the brewery that made them is called "Bad Shepherd".

Firstly, have you ever thought of drinking "rocky road" chocolate? You can taste the raspberry, chocolate, but also it has the sweetness of marshmallow and nutty flavor as well in the mix. It surprised me, and it was very good to say the least. My wife loves rocky road and she didn't mind it either.

Rocky Road Stout - Bad Shepherd Brewing Co. | Photos - Untappd

Then I tried this. I am not sure whether anyone has had a Bounty chocolate bar, but this is absolutely tastes exactly like one. You wouldn't know the difference in the flavor, other than it being in a liquid form. Truly nailed it on the head with this one.

Choc Coconut Brown Ale - Bad Shepherd Brewing Co. - Untappd

Edited by Pabo

Tangerine Wheat from Lost Coast Brewery

Hazyum and Jade IPA from Foothills Brewery 

Recently went to Angry Orchard tasting room near Wallkill and they have a great Bourbon Hard Cider. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”