JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone up for Miscellaneous fun stuff to talk about?

Come on my brother, Jehovah could not sit and do noting for eons of years before he created Jesus. Let me give a little clue, he do have a mind.

First he created the concept of time so he could sit and do nothing for years... :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Time is a concept that is based on mass and therefore on matter. Jehovah is a spirit. I think we can't understand what Jehovah did "before" he created the heavens and the earth because there is no such thing as "before" the heavens and earth in our relative universe. Meaning we can never understand this question.

Well, sister, it is so good to have you here. We love our young ones. When I was way young in the truth, my biggest mistake was just having friends my age. I fully believe if I had made a confidant of an older spiritual sister there are a lot of things that happened that I could have done without.

With your family in the truth, it may not be as comfortable for you, but I was a teen ager, I needed guidance that I had no idea that I needed. I hope you mom is your best friend. But, I suspect sometimes that is not the easiest, but, you work on it, because it can be the greatest gift you give yourself besides that relationship with Jehovah.

Not an easy time in your life. A lot of transitions. One thing I do know, Jehovah will help you. And, if necessary, you can nestle in our arms for a good hug.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Now you getting close.

I think after he created time, he started working on the formula for chocolate.  He knew that someday it would come in handy to keep the obedience of any fleshly subjects he would create.  :D

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Well, sister, it is so good to have you here. We love our young ones. When I was way young in the truth, my biggest mistake was just having friends my age. I fully believe if I had made a confidant of an older spiritual sister there are a lot of things that happened that I could have done without.

With your family in the truth, it may not be as comfortable for you, but I was a teen ager, I needed guidance that I had no idea that I needed. I hope you mom is your best friend. But, I suspect sometimes that is not the easiest, but, you work on it, because it can be the greatest gift you give yourself besides that relationship with Jehovah.

Not an easy time in your life. A lot of transitions. One thing I do know, Jehovah will help you. And, if necessary, you can nestle in our arms for a good hug.

Thank you sister for these words. No unfortunatley me and my mother do not get along